Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
ADM PERFORMANCE
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > V8 and V6 Transmissions / Driveline (6L80 / 6L50 / TR6060 / AY6)


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2010, 03:28 PM   #15
radz28
Petro-sexual
 
radz28's Avatar
 
Drives: Ultra-Grin
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Crapramento, Crapifornia
Posts: 13,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercharged SS View Post
Jannetty Racing is having mine built at Pro Torque as I type this. Hopefully it will arrive sometime next week. I'm already on a full slick at the track so I'm not to concerned with traction. I can cut a 1.60 60' on the stock stall so I'm hoping this will do some high 1.4's. I will keep everyone posted.
Holly sh*tballs! Nice!!!
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 03:38 PM   #16
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Sandy Hook, CT
Posts: 11,962
Yes, you can fit a 17" SJM/Bogart wheel right over the brakes. They fit like a tight glove. Here is a pic of them on my car.
Attached Images
 
Supercharged SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 04:38 PM   #17
radz28
Petro-sexual
 
radz28's Avatar
 
Drives: Ultra-Grin
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Crapramento, Crapifornia
Posts: 13,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercharged SS View Post
Yes, you can fit a 17" SJM/Bogart wheel right over the brakes. They fit like a tight glove. Here is a pic of them on my car.
THANKS!!! That's great to know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Blackhawk View Post
Im sorry, but thats so f**king sexy. I hate all the bling rims on these cars. That shit says Im here for business.

Where did you get those and what did they run if you dont mind me asking?
Sorry - I had to edit

+1 to the post though
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 04:46 PM   #18
2010 SSRS



 
2010 SSRS's Avatar
 
Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Ocean State
Posts: 111,211
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercharged SS View Post
Yes, you can fit a 17" SJM/Bogart wheel right over the brakes. They fit like a tight glove. Here is a pic of them on my car.
would my Weld Wheels with my 27 x 11.5's Hoosiers that I have on my 88 Camaro fit on my 2010?
__________________
Jannetty Racing JRE Street Package
2010 SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 04:54 PM   #19
Blade


 
Blade's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS SIM RS
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Charlotte
Posts: 4,623
Send a message via AIM to Blade
Quote:
Originally Posted by radz282003 View Post
Wow........thanks for the info Rad.

This why I never feel embarrassed about asking a single question on this forum.
__________________
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 05:14 PM   #20
radz28
Petro-sexual
 
radz28's Avatar
 
Drives: Ultra-Grin
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Crapramento, Crapifornia
Posts: 13,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Wow........thanks for the info Rad.

This why I never feel embarrassed about asking a single question on this forum.
While you shouldn't, many are less patient. Of course, there are many reposted thread topics. No worries though
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 05:23 PM   #21
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Sandy Hook, CT
Posts: 11,962
Chief,
I had the wheels made by SJM/Bogart. The wheels were $1419 and about $50 to ship. The tires I got directly from Hoosier at $199 each. And then I need speacial lug nuts ( the stockers don't work) so that was $50. The entire package was roughly $1900.

I have no clue about the other wheels. I would think that they wouldn't. Worse thing is that you try and find out for sure.
Supercharged SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 05:25 PM   #22
radz28
Petro-sexual
 
radz28's Avatar
 
Drives: Ultra-Grin
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Crapramento, Crapifornia
Posts: 13,057
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercharged SS View Post
Chief,
I had the wheels made by SJM/Bogart. The wheels were $1419 and about $50 to ship. The tires I got directly from Hoosier at $199 each. And then I need speacial lug nuts ( the stockers don't work) so that was $50. The entire package was roughly $1900.

I have no clue about the other wheels. I would think that they wouldn't. Worse thing is that you try and find out for sure.
EEK!!! I guess I'll be sticking with 20" DRs, lol. Good stuff though.
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 05:33 PM   #23
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Sandy Hook, CT
Posts: 11,962
Radz,
I can feel your pain. I dumped my 18" drag radial set-up for the SJM's and actually cut a worse 60'. The best I could do on the slicks with the stock stall was a 1.65. With the stock stall I can't leave any harder than 1450. Otherwise, with the front wheels lockes, the car pushes itself down the track. Thats why I hopeful that the Pro Torque being built for my mods and my car specifically will really kick the baby in the ass. Ted did all the ordering so I'm pretty sure it'll be dead on!!
Supercharged SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 05:53 PM   #24
CasperSS
 
CasperSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Summit White 2SS SIM Stripes
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: MS
Posts: 93
SuperchargedSS, thats one of the most impressive cars on this site. A stock L99 motor running 10s is awesome! Hope the stall helps. Any plans on changing rear end gears?
CasperSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 05:58 PM   #25
speedster
SST...
 
speedster's Avatar
 
Drives: SST Camaro 2010
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: East Coast of Florida
Posts: 5,935
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercharged SS View Post
Radz,
I can feel your pain. I dumped my 18" drag radial set-up for the SJM's and actually cut a worse 60'. The best I could do on the slicks with the stock stall was a 1.65. With the stock stall I can't leave any harder than 1450. Otherwise, with the front wheels lockes, the car pushes itself down the track. Thats why I hopeful that the Pro Torque being built for my mods and my car specifically will really kick the baby in the ass. Ted did all the ordering so I'm pretty sure it'll be dead on!!

Ah, next time just rev it to 4500 in neutral and drop it in drive - just like a high stall converter... j/k

Can't wait to see your 60' with that new converter.
__________________
speedster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 06:08 PM   #26
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Sandy Hook, CT
Posts: 11,962
Maybe gears next. I always forget to check my rpms as I go through the traps so I can tell Ted. I don't want it shifting into 5th. I'm trying to stuff in stages now. First was the slicks. Now the stall. Then the fuel system and more boost, and then gears. When our weather gets good again, the car should do 10.50's without ever opening anything on the engine. Thanks for the kind words guys!!
Supercharged SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 06:17 PM   #27
speedster
SST...
 
speedster's Avatar
 
Drives: SST Camaro 2010
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: East Coast of Florida
Posts: 5,935
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercharged SS View Post
Maybe gears next. I always forget to check my rpms as I go through the traps so I can tell Ted. I don't want it shifting into 5th. I'm trying to stuff in stages now. First was the slicks. Now the stall. Then the fuel system and more boost, and then gears. When our weather gets good again, the car should do 10.50's without ever opening anything on the engine. Thanks for the kind words guys!!
Serious question - are you starting in 1st gear or 2nd ?
Because your car in first is the same as a 4L80/4L85E with a 5.31 rear gear.

6L80E 4.03*3.27 in 1st = 13.17 which is the same as a 4L8xE with a 5.31 rearend ratio.
__________________
speedster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 06:30 PM   #28
silverfox
 
silverfox's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 camaro ss
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: portsmouth,va.
Posts: 502
I'M surprised your car can be thinkin about shifting into 5th as most of guys that run the 1/4 are just good into 4th on autos. Please give us more info on your 6l80e tune. thanks
__________________
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Va.Speed built 427 stroker
LS2 Darton sleeved 427 stroker.Callies dragonslayer crankshaft. Callies I beam rods. Wiseco blower pistons. Mast cnc 12 degree big bore ls3 heads-2.2 intake &1.6 ex. 6 bolt 270cc-.750 deck. Lunati link bar lifters.T&D roller rockers.COMP-VA. Speed special cam 605 lift, 238dur. Procharger F1R @15psi. ARH headers with custom 3'' exhaust all the way.Magnaflow mufflers. QTP cutouts.Rossler built 6l80e trans. DSS 1400hp axles.
Pfadt suspension.-Coilovers, sway bars,motor mounts,trailing arms. Aeromotive eliminater pump.
907rwhp.
silverfox is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hello First Post, looking at getting one next year Rocketright 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 11 12-11-2009 07:02 AM
I WILL CHOOSE MY THREADS MORE CAREFULLY, TO POST IN. SQUALO Canada 101 11-22-2009 08:20 PM
Group Buy - Custom Speaker Boxes, Amps, Subs (Updated post 25) TAG UR IT USA - Texas 41 10-19-2009 08:56 PM
Craigslist + Post = unhappy Dealers TiE2000 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 75 09-27-2009 05:15 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.