Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
JUICEDMOTORSPORTS
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Member Car Journals Want to keep a long term Camaro project journal to share with the community? Use this forum to create a single thread which you can update over time to document the progress.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2012, 10:05 PM   #3276
SSBUSDRVR


 
SSBUSDRVR's Avatar
 
Drives: '112SS/RS'12CruzECO'11CruzeLTZ,Mini
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Central FL
Posts: 3,235
Quote:
OH shit. LOL

I actually meant to take that off of there. haha
LMAO I just got rolled Coke through the nose. Have been finalizing work with Vengeance for next week Came across your videos on YouTube then having not visited your build journal in quite awhile stopped in for a visit and rolled. Man wish you was coming to G16. Owe you a beer for the laughs and you would owe me a Coke.
__________________
'11 IBM 2SS/RS
RIP LS3 01/03/14 Stock Bottom Go Boom.
Suspended,Fueled, Bumped,Blown, Now Really Blown.

SSBUSDRVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 10:08 PM   #3277
PQ
1st State Chevy supporter
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Hybrid SS Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,869
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSBUSDRVR View Post
LMAO I just got rolled Coke through the nose. Have been finalizing work with Vengeance for next week Came across your videos on YouTube then having not visited your build journal in quite awhile stopped in for a visit and rolled. Man wish you was coming to G16. Owe you a beer for the laughs and you would owe me a Coke.
I am soooooo bummed out not to go. I can't even explain.

What is Vengeance doing for you?
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 06:54 AM   #3278
CamaroSpike23
Mr. Nitpicky
 
CamaroSpike23's Avatar
 
Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: anywhere and everywhere
Posts: 22,861
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
What are you saying, since I have the same spoiler...
that you are a poser, copycat who cant think of something original for his own car...










JK!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
I am soooooo bummed out not to go. I can't even explain.

What is Vengeance doing for you?
I thought you were going... well, its a good thing I'm not going then.
__________________
Never race anything you can't afford to light on fire and push off a cliff
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogwinters View Post
Read that link that Spike posted, it'll tell you everything you need to know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 08:57 AM   #3279
PQ
1st State Chevy supporter
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Hybrid SS Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,869
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post

I thought you were going... well, its a good thing I'm not going then.
Nope. I posted in the F-Body Gathering thread a couple weeks ago that I can't make it. Because of Bonnies show this past weekend. Can't shut the office down two weeks so close together. Too many clients need to get in.
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 09:21 AM   #3280
CamaroSpike23
Mr. Nitpicky
 
CamaroSpike23's Avatar
 
Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: anywhere and everywhere
Posts: 22,861
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
Nope. I posted in the F-Body Gathering thread a couple weeks ago that I can't make it. Because of Bonnies show this past weekend. Can't shut the office down two weeks so close together. Too many clients need to get in.
ah gotcha. well... the fest is only a couple more months away. I'm still trying to figure out what to do for my anniversary next weekend... besides procrastination...lol

3 day weekend with free babysitting... I think I may just lay around the house. lol
__________________
Never race anything you can't afford to light on fire and push off a cliff
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogwinters View Post
Read that link that Spike posted, it'll tell you everything you need to know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 09:23 AM   #3281
PQ
1st State Chevy supporter
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Hybrid SS Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,869
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post
ah gotcha. well... the fest is only a couple more months away. I'm still trying to figure out what to do for my anniversary next weekend... besides procrastination...lol

3 day weekend with free babysitting... I think I may just lay around the house. lol
Do it. It's fun. Hell, I just lay around the office every day.
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 10:27 AM   #3282
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator
 
SSE 4 2SS's Avatar
 
Drives: LS-3 429 TT with other odds-n-ends
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kyle Tx
Posts: 13,433
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post
that you are a poser, copycat who cant think of something original for his own car...










JK!!!
uhm.... I had mine way before GTA/Tran had his....
__________________
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 10:36 AM   #3283
PQ
1st State Chevy supporter
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Hybrid SS Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,869
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
GTA/Tran
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 10:41 AM   #3284
garcmol


 
garcmol's Avatar
 
Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Ft. Mitchell, Alabama
Posts: 7,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post

I thought you were going... well, its a good thing I'm not going then.
__________________
Pedders Pace Car Package, Injen CAI, Flowmaster AT, AAC Lighting, ZL1 fascia/skirts, RKSport Ram Air hood, vented fenders, painted stripes (Gary's Customz), Honor and Valor badged (Thank you, John)
garcmol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 11:22 AM   #3285
CamaroSpike23
Mr. Nitpicky
 
CamaroSpike23's Avatar
 
Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: anywhere and everywhere
Posts: 22,861
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
Do it. It's fun. Hell, I just lay around the office every day.
so I've noticed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
uhm.... I had mine way before GTA/Tran had his....
lmao...

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcmol View Post
__________________
Never race anything you can't afford to light on fire and push off a cliff
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogwinters View Post
Read that link that Spike posted, it'll tell you everything you need to know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 11:31 AM   #3286
garcmol


 
garcmol's Avatar
 
Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Ft. Mitchell, Alabama
Posts: 7,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post

Because you say it's a "good" thing you're not going. That's illogical
__________________
Pedders Pace Car Package, Injen CAI, Flowmaster AT, AAC Lighting, ZL1 fascia/skirts, RKSport Ram Air hood, vented fenders, painted stripes (Gary's Customz), Honor and Valor badged (Thank you, John)
garcmol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 11:58 AM   #3287
CamaroSpike23
Mr. Nitpicky
 
CamaroSpike23's Avatar
 
Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: anywhere and everywhere
Posts: 22,861
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcmol View Post
Because you say it's a "good" thing you're not going. That's illogical
its good in the sense that because I'm not going, I'm not going to miss hanging out with PQ and Rob
__________________
Never race anything you can't afford to light on fire and push off a cliff
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogwinters View Post
Read that link that Spike posted, it'll tell you everything you need to know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 12:26 PM   #3288
garcmol


 
garcmol's Avatar
 
Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Ft. Mitchell, Alabama
Posts: 7,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post
its good in the sense that because I'm not going, I'm not going to miss hanging out with PQ and Rob
However, you are going to miss hanging out with PQ and Rob regardless if your home ~or~ in Atlanta.
__________________
Pedders Pace Car Package, Injen CAI, Flowmaster AT, AAC Lighting, ZL1 fascia/skirts, RKSport Ram Air hood, vented fenders, painted stripes (Gary's Customz), Honor and Valor badged (Thank you, John)
garcmol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 12:30 PM   #3289
PQ
1st State Chevy supporter
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Hybrid SS Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,869
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
I love my car.

Just sayin'

I just woke up the building with it.
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 12:37 PM   #3290
CamaroSpike23
Mr. Nitpicky
 
CamaroSpike23's Avatar
 
Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: anywhere and everywhere
Posts: 22,861
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcmol View Post
However, you are going to miss hanging out with PQ and Rob regardless if your home ~or~ in Atlanta.
not really. if I'm there hanging out with everyone else without them, then I would miss hanging out with them. but if I'm not there, then I'm not hanging out with anyone and therefore not missing 2 people.

not to mention... I'll be with my wife and won't have time to think about missing anyone...lol
__________________
Never race anything you can't afford to light on fire and push off a cliff
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogwinters View Post
Read that link that Spike posted, it'll tell you everything you need to know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 12:39 PM   #3291
PQ
1st State Chevy supporter
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Hybrid SS Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,869
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
I'll miss the whole damn thing. Having gone last year I know how fun it is. :(
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 01:04 PM   #3292
garcmol


 
garcmol's Avatar
 
Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Ft. Mitchell, Alabama
Posts: 7,382
I'm missing..... something here, lol

I knew it was your anniversary as well. Just goofin'

Dang, I had a good comeback in a thread and it was deleted. I don't get those often, hahaha
__________________
Pedders Pace Car Package, Injen CAI, Flowmaster AT, AAC Lighting, ZL1 fascia/skirts, RKSport Ram Air hood, vented fenders, painted stripes (Gary's Customz), Honor and Valor badged (Thank you, John)
garcmol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 01:27 PM   #3293
PQ
1st State Chevy supporter
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Hybrid SS Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,869
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Ok.

So I'm thinking about getting some differential bushings and rear UCA bushings.

Question is should I do the differential bushings at home. I've heard that it's hard without a lift.
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 01:28 PM   #3294
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator
 
SSE 4 2SS's Avatar
 
Drives: LS-3 429 TT with other odds-n-ends
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kyle Tx
Posts: 13,433
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
Ok.

So I'm thinking about getting some differential bushings and rear UCA bushings.

Question is should I do the differential bushings at home. I've heard that it's hard without a lift.
nah... the way you can walk around under the car, no problem...
__________________
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 01:31 PM   #3295
PQ
1st State Chevy supporter
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Hybrid SS Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,869
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post
nah... the way you can walk around under the car, no problem...


True, but the instructions from Pedders says that it should be done by a shop. All of my Pedders stuff to date have not said that.
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 01:51 PM   #3296
CamaroSpike23
Mr. Nitpicky
 
CamaroSpike23's Avatar
 
Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: anywhere and everywhere
Posts: 22,861
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by garcmol View Post
I'm missing..... something here, lol

I knew it was your anniversary as well. Just goofin'

Dang, I had a good comeback in a thread and it was deleted. I don't get those often, hahaha
there's going to be more thread deletes...

these butt hurt v6 guys are coming out of the woodwork today

Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post


True, but the instructions from Pedders says that it should be done by a shop. All of my Pedders stuff to date have not said that.
maybe you just didn't read it closely enough
__________________
Never race anything you can't afford to light on fire and push off a cliff
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogwinters View Post
Read that link that Spike posted, it'll tell you everything you need to know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 02:00 PM   #3297
PQ
1st State Chevy supporter
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Hybrid SS Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,869
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post
maybe you just didn't read it closely enough
Could be.
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 02:03 PM   #3298
garcmol


 
garcmol's Avatar
 
Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Ft. Mitchell, Alabama
Posts: 7,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post
there's going to be more thread deletes...

these butt hurt v6 guys are coming out of the woodwork today



maybe you just didn't read it closely enough
I know. I don't get it. I don't jump in those V6 vs V8 threads. My comment was on the curves of a Camaro and why it's a girl! Someone took offense I guess.
__________________
Pedders Pace Car Package, Injen CAI, Flowmaster AT, AAC Lighting, ZL1 fascia/skirts, RKSport Ram Air hood, vented fenders, painted stripes (Gary's Customz), Honor and Valor badged (Thank you, John)
garcmol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 02:06 PM   #3299
PQ
1st State Chevy supporter
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Hybrid SS Camaro
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,869
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
I don't get the V8 guys problems.

If they only made V8s I bet the V8 guys who have a problem would STILL find something to hammer on someone for.
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 02:10 PM   #3300
garcmol


 
garcmol's Avatar
 
Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Ft. Mitchell, Alabama
Posts: 7,382
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
I don't get the V8 guys problems.

If they only made V8s I bet the V8 guys who have a problem would STILL find something to hammer on someone for.
It's not the V8 guys. It's the V6 guys grumping because someone says, "Oh, it's the V6."

Or another stating a guy sees "RS" badging and assumes it's a V6. Every ounce of me wanted to point out that he was absolutely right in his assumption. Stupid shit like that
__________________
Pedders Pace Car Package, Injen CAI, Flowmaster AT, AAC Lighting, ZL1 fascia/skirts, RKSport Ram Air hood, vented fenders, painted stripes (Gary's Customz), Honor and Valor badged (Thank you, John)
garcmol is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
camaro of the week, the circle

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
GM unveils Jay Leno Camaro, Camaro Synergy, Camaro Chroma, Camaro Dusk at SEMA irocnroll 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 101 02-27-2012 12:25 PM
GM memo to dealers Moose 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 41 02-04-2010 07:33 PM
The DEFINITIVE EXPLANATION OF CAMARO SUSPENSION, ISSUES, AND UPGRADES Info@PeddersUSA.com Suspension / Brakes / Chassis 106 10-19-2009 06:08 PM
Ambient lighting (ABL) - the FINAL update = LIMITED TO DOOR PANELS CamaroScotty 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 338 04-15-2009 05:33 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.