Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2010, 08:09 PM   #309
GTAHVIT
Blessed
 
GTAHVIT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Saint Augustine FL
Posts: 28,492
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
The lower grill looks great... exactly what it needed...
Agreed.

Very nice!
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 04:20 PM   #310
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...
 
Mr. Wyndham's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 1LE...Drove: 2012 ZL1
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Buffalo, NY
Posts: 27,584
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
Then, I guess I'm done outside. Unless I do orange powdercoat calipers.
Yes...This.

I sorta wished you had chosen the orange/black/chrome Savinis to tie your theme into the sides of the vehicle. Calipers would do that even better, imo.
__________________
"Keep the faith." - - Read Twice Before You Post.
...Anxiously waiting to order a silver "Z"...

Mr. Wyndham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 04:24 PM   #311
PQ
Booooosted.
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,712
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post
Yes...This.

I sorta wished you had chosen the orange/black/chrome Savinis to tie your theme into the sides of the vehicle. Calipers would do that even better, imo.
Maybe I can do orange/black/chrome IForged. :(

I wouldn't recomend Savini to anyone.
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 04:25 PM   #312
WadeWilson
How U Doin?
 
WadeWilson's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Sky Redline
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Californication
Posts: 24,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
Looks good Randy. I would suggest you get with Gary and see about having some bow-ties custom painted. Orange trim with black center should look good. That is if you haven't already mentioned it or thought about it.
WadeWilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 07:23 PM   #313
PQ
Booooosted.
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,712
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stang_Killer View Post
Looks good Randy. I would suggest you get with Gary and see about having some bow-ties custom painted. Orange trim with black center should look good. That is if you haven't already mentioned it or thought about it.
Oh. Crap. I meant to get back to him. I asked him when we could do it but never heard back from him. He must have forgot. I'll shoot him a PM.

Oh, don't EVER buy anything from Savini.
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:03 PM   #314
WadeWilson
How U Doin?
 
WadeWilson's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Sky Redline
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Californication
Posts: 24,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
Oh. Crap. I meant to get back to him. I asked him when we could do it but never heard back from him. He must have forgot. I'll shoot him a PM.

Oh, don't EVER buy anything from Savini.
Duly noted. I can't believe the problems you had with those wheels. That's unreal.
WadeWilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:07 PM   #315
PQ
Booooosted.
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,712
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stang_Killer View Post
Duly noted. I can't believe the problems you had with those wheels. That's unreal.
Well, My headers and exhaust go on in a couple weeks.
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:13 PM   #316
WadeWilson
How U Doin?
 
WadeWilson's Avatar
 
Drives: 2008 Sky Redline
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Californication
Posts: 24,130
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
Well, My headers and exhaust go on in a couple weeks.
Nice! Can't wait to hear your car then. I'm still trying to figure out what blower to go with. Decided to put my wheels off and get a blower instead. That and a Yank SS3200 high stall torque converter thanks to Speedster's advice!
WadeWilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:16 PM   #317
PQ
Booooosted.
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,712
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stang_Killer View Post
Nice! Can't wait to hear your car then. I'm still trying to figure out what blower to go with. Decided to put my wheels off and get a blower instead. That and a Yank SS3200 high stall torque converter thanks to Speedster's advice!
Good choice all the way around.
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:21 PM   #318
speedster
SST...
 
speedster's Avatar
 
Drives: SST Camaro 2010
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: East Coast of Florida
Posts: 5,934
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
Well, My headers and exhaust go on in a couple weeks.

You mean headers - and well just the headers. OK, maybe some pipes after that, but nothing else...
__________________
speedster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:24 PM   #319
PQ
Booooosted.
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,712
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedster View Post
You mean headers - and well just the headers. OK, maybe some pipes after that, but nothing else...


I was actually joking about the muffler delete. lol

But no cats.
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 10:44 PM   #320
GTAHVIT
Blessed
 
GTAHVIT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Saint Augustine FL
Posts: 28,492
Hmmm what could this be.....
Attached Images
 
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 10:46 PM   #321
PQ
Booooosted.
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,712
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post
Hmmm what could this be.....


















__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 10:47 PM   #322
PQ
Booooosted.
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,712
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
I wanna here em'
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
camaro of the week, the circle

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
GM unveils Jay Leno Camaro, Camaro Synergy, Camaro Chroma, Camaro Dusk at SEMA irocnroll 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 101 02-27-2012 12:25 PM
GM memo to dealers Moose 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 41 02-04-2010 07:33 PM
The DEFINITIVE EXPLANATION OF CAMARO SUSPENSION, ISSUES, AND UPGRADES Info@PeddersUSA.com Suspension / Brakes / Chassis 106 10-19-2009 06:08 PM
Ambient lighting (ABL) - the FINAL update = LIMITED TO DOOR PANELS CamaroScotty 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 338 04-15-2009 05:33 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.