Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Cam Motion
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > Gaming Lounge

Gaming Lounge For all the gamers out there - consoles, PC, etc.

Old 01-19-2015, 09:04 PM   #1
sharonyu

Drives: Volkswagen
Candy Frenzy is coming!!!

Best puzzle casual game ever, take you to a new world! Unique visual effect and excellence music, 100+ levels are waiting for you to challenge. Just join us and let’s crush! More challenges, more fun, you will experience in this game! It’s the good game for you to relax yourself when you are free, you also can play with your friends, compete your score with other players. If you are interested in this game, we will wait for you here…
You can download this game at https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...candy.clash.hz
sharonyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 11:29 AM   #2
6bangerBOOM

Drives: it like he stole it
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharonyu View Post
Best puzzle casual game ever, take you to a new world! Unique visual effect and excellence music, 100+ levels are waiting for you to challenge. Just join us and let’s crush! More challenges, more fun, you will experience in this game! It’s the good game for you to relax yourself when you are free, you also can play with your friends, compete your score with other players. If you are interested in this game, we will wait for you here…
You can download this game at https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...candy.clash.hz
I didn't think my PC can handle this because the graphics are too good. The story mode is the most immersive experience I've ever known. Think Skyrim meets WoW, and that's candy frenzy in a nutshell. I originally started off as a Dark Elf Rogue Candy Cane, but after reaching level 100+ I started over as a Viking Mage Twizzler and wow... Completely different experience. I give it 8/8 stars and my game of the year for 2016. Wow

I know most you guys and gals on the gaming forum are casual gamers, so let's hear your reviews of this incredible gaming experience as well.
6bangerBOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 05:00 PM   #3
shibbs

Drives: 2012 IOM RS/SS 6MT
.............what the hell did I just...............
shibbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 06:28 PM   #4
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
hey, at least it's in the right section!
Old 01-20-2015, 07:13 PM   #5
6bangerBOOM

Drives: it like he stole it
They said they were going to "wait for us here" but they haven't replied all day.
6bangerBOOM is offline   Reply With Quote