Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Gen5DIY
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 10-28-2015, 11:53 AM   #1
BrunSS

Drives: VR ZL 1
Car Magazine Address

hey guys i Need your help ! i just had a nice photoshoot 1 week ago with my red Zl1 ! as everybody knows a ZL1 is not a very Special car but the surrounding was awesome !! me as a german air force soldier and stationend in NM it was great to get the Chance to take some pics with my car and 2 diffrent jets on our flight on base !! the pictures came out great and so i decided to try to send em to some magazines to get maybe the Chance that they put it in one of the car magazines !!
i took pics with a beautiful F16 Jet from the USAF and a Tornado Jet from our german air force ! it would be a dream to Show These really awesome pics to the public !!! i hope ist somebody out here who can give me some contact numbers or e mail address from some cool car magazines !!
if you guys have any questions let me know !! i can t post Pictures in here for now because i don tknow if i get in Trouble without a permission !! but what i can promise that i get a permission if a Magazine is interested to Show them in their Magazine !
thanks a lot guys and i hope one or the other from your camaro buddies can help me
BrunSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2015, 01:30 AM   #2
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
You are more than welcome to post the pictures here. As for magazines, I would suggest going to your local supermarket and picking up some of the magazines and read their contact information. You can find out the editor's name and some of the other staff and sometimes they have email addresses or ads that tell you where to send pictures.

Please post the pics. I for one would love to get some inspiration for cars with aircraft photo angles and such for a shoot I'm planning on doing in the next few weeks. =)
Old 10-30-2015, 01:44 PM   #3
BrunSS

Drives: VR ZL 1
Send me your Phone number and i ll send you some ! i m not allowed for now to post in here !! still waiting for permission
BrunSS is offline   Reply With Quote