|Off-topic Discussions Discuss any off-topic subjects with other members.|
|06-18-2010, 01:24 PM||#1|
Drives: 2010 2SS RS
Join Date: Feb 2010
TGIF ! TWENTY NINE LINES TO MAKE YOU SMILE
1. My wife and I divorced over religious differences.
She thought she was God and I didn't.
2. I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
3. Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
4. I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
5. Don't take life too seriously; No one gets out alive.
6. You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me
7. Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.
8. Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
9. I'm not a complete idiot -- Some parts are just missing.
10. Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
11. NyQuil, the stuffy, sneezy, why-the-heck-is-the-room-spinning medicine.
12. God must love stupid people; He made so many.
13. The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
14. Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
15. Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
16. Being 'over the hill' is much better than being under it!
17. Wrinkled Was Not One of the Things I Wanted to Be When I Grew up.
18. Procrastinate Now!
19. I Have a Degree in Liberal Arts; Do You Want Fries With That?
20. A hangover is the wrath of grapes.
21. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a cash advance.
22. Stupidity is not a handicap. Park elsewhere!
23. They call it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was already taken.
24. He who dies with the most toys is nonetheless DEAD.
25. A picture is worth a thousand words, but it uses up three
thousand times the memory.
26. Ham and eggs...A day's work for a chicken, a lifetime commitment for a pig.
27. The trouble with life is there's no background music.
28. The original point and click interface was a Smith & Wesson.
29. I smile because I don't know what the **** is going on.
Appreciate every single thing you have, especially your friends!
Life is too short and friends are too few!
|06-18-2010, 01:28 PM||#2|
SoCal C5 Family Member
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS - Black w/IOM; 6M
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: San Diego, CA, USA
2010 Black 2SS/RS; 6M; IOM, GFX, sunroof; ADM Race CAI; Zoomers CB; Viper Alarm; Pdaft F&R sways, Adj Endlinks, Rtrailing arms, Camber kit, strut brace, Front Trailing Arm Bushing; SLP Skip-Shift Elim; Tinted lights/windows; Hurst Short-throw; LoJack; Door & Dash ABL Mods; ********; JBA Shorty headers; AACStyle LEDs; Stillen DS rotors, Hawk Ceramic pads; Havoc Blk Chrome wheels: 20x9s; Lingenfelter Blk Al Pedals; RevXtreme Catch Can; Goodridge SS lines; Ported TB; RK Sport hood; Hotchkis chassis brace; KW V3 coilovers;
|06-18-2010, 01:31 PM||#3|
How U Doin?
Join Date: Oct 2008
|06-18-2010, 01:32 PM||#4|
ACCOUNT HOZED BY GN......
Drives: 2011 SGM 2SS/RS #26731
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Katy, TX
I resemble that!
|06-18-2010, 10:51 PM||#8|
Drives: the 2nd amendment home
Join Date: May 2008
"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
-- Benjamin Franklin
Great Racing Quotes
"Never run out of real estate, traction and ideas at the same time."
"I was doing fine until about mid-corner when I ran out of talent."
"Don't brake until you see God, just don't meet him"
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|5th Gen Suspension -- The Book||JusticePete||Suspension / Brakes / Chassis||148||09-04-2013 03:28 PM|
|40 WAYS TO MAKE THE PIZZA GUY FEEL NERVOUS.||shank0668||Off-topic Discussions||34||12-30-2011 09:42 PM|
|Over 230 Satisfied 2010 Camaro Customers! Paddock Chevrolet has 40 in stock NOW||camarojoe||Dealer Camaros for Sale||2||05-24-2010 06:58 PM|
|333 Ways to get kicked out of Walmart (just funny- do not try this at home)||Abygale||Off-topic Discussions||47||04-28-2010 02:20 AM|
|"7 ways dealers make you pay extra"||MajorTom||Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions||37||06-10-2009 08:42 AM|