Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

River City Camaro Customs
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Exterior Parts & Accessories

Exterior Parts & Accessories All exterior parts and accessories.

Old 06-20-2010, 05:11 PM   #1
chozn4service
Five-O

Drives: 2011 2SSRS RJT
AAC Afterburner lights

OK, here is the deal. I bought these AAC Afterburner tail lights back in December or when ever they went on sale and I never installed them into y car. I went through the trouble of buying new RS tail lights and installing the (CCL) tubes and just never put them in. I lit them out outside the car and I didn't care for the affect.

I'm trying to get some of my money back. You know how much AAC charges for the kit and you know how much a new set of tail lights cost, if you don't, try $300 and some change. Bottom line is, I have close to $450 tied up in this and I refuse to give the stuff away. These lights are on the box ready to ship. Before you ask, I don't have the ability to light them up with clips and lawn mower batteries and all that. They are what I say they are.

EDIT: Forgot to mention they, the tail lights also have the tint film on them which can be removed if you wish. Thus, the dark appearance to the lens. The sealant shown on the edges will be concealed by the bezels and all once in place. I have all the AAC directions, inverters, wiring and all that still in the box and all will be shipped together in one box. Thanks!

If interested, make an offer, and again, I'm not going to give them away. I'll keep them and paint the ass end of a Camaro in my barber shop when I open one and use these lights to make the painting look lifelike before I give them away.

Thanks!
Attached Images

Flowmaster Catback Exhaust, Vararam intake, Solo HFC, VMax Ported TB, VMax "Black Ice" manifold insulator, Trifecta Tune, Mike Norris Catch Can, DRL Harness, Heritage grill, Razzi GFX, NLP Spoiler, MPD1 Spoiler and more!
chozn4service is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 06:50 PM   #2
chozn4service
Five-O

Drives: 2011 2SSRS RJT
!!!!!!! SOLD!!!SOLD!!!!!!!
Flowmaster Catback Exhaust, Vararam intake, Solo HFC, VMax Ported TB, VMax "Black Ice" manifold insulator, Trifecta Tune, Mike Norris Catch Can, DRL Harness, Heritage grill, Razzi GFX, NLP Spoiler, MPD1 Spoiler and more!
chozn4service is offline   Reply With Quote