Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Flowmaster Exhaust
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Forced Induction

Forced Induction Items relating to superchargers / turbos / nitrous

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 06-22-2010, 02:51 PM   #1
JANNETTYRACING
PRESIDENT CALIBRATOR JRE

Drives: YELLOW 2013 ZL1 AUTO
JANNETTYRACING VORTECH SUPERCHARGER POWER PACKAGES

We have tested just about every combination we can think of, Vortech head units, pulley combination's both 10 rib and cog, with cams without cams with headers without headers, with water meth without water meth L99 and LS3, with stock and aftermarket exhaust, ALL On Pump Gas.

We have Created Power Ranges from 500 RWHP to 735 RWHP so far on pump gas and Stock Long Blocks with the exception of Valve train goodies.

Very Simple Pick a RWHP Number, Give me a Call, or shoot me an Email tedj@jannettyracing.com and I will write you an estimate.

Ted.
Jannetty Racing Ent Inc.
2984 East Main St.
Waterbury Ct. 06705
203-753-7223
tedj@jannettyracing.com
www.jannettyracing.com
www.turboaddictionparts.com
Performance Parts
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2010, 12:20 PM   #2
Camaro54

Drives: Camaro SS2/RS orange/black stripes
If you are concidering using Jannetty Racing I can tell you from my experience these guys are on the top of their game. I drove my Camaro 2SS L99 from KY to CT to check these guys out and have them do my next mods (meth/8 rib/new CAI/voltage boost to fuel pump/gauges/more boost/dyno tune). It was well worth the trip and miles. I'm running 550/550 rwhp now. Time to add wheels and more rubber. These guys are great. You can't go wrong with Ted and his crew. Thanks Ted for a job well done. The car is doing great. If I get where I NEEEED more hp later down the road I'll plan another road trip up there for the cam / lifters / head work.

Phil in KY
Any questions PM me.
Camaro54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 09:26 AM   #3
JANNETTYRACING
PRESIDENT CALIBRATOR JRE

Drives: YELLOW 2013 ZL1 AUTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro54 View Post
If you are concidering using Jannetty Racing I can tell you from my experience these guys are on the top of their game. I drove my Camaro 2SS L99 from KY to CT to check these guys out and have them do my next mods (meth/8 rib/new CAI/voltage boost to fuel pump/gauges/more boost/dyno tune). It was well worth the trip and miles. I'm running 550/550 rwhp now. Time to add wheels and more rubber. These guys are great. You can't go wrong with Ted and his crew. Thanks Ted for a job well done. The car is doing great. If I get where I NEEEED more hp later down the road I'll plan another road trip up there for the cam / lifters / head work.

Phil in KY
Any questions PM me.
Thanks for the Feedback Phil, Are you Used to the Power Yet
Jannetty Racing Ent Inc.
2984 East Main St.
Waterbury Ct. 06705
203-753-7223
tedj@jannettyracing.com
www.jannettyracing.com
www.turboaddictionparts.com
Performance Parts
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 02:57 PM   #4
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
When I have the money for a Supercharger, I will definitely be calling Ted Jannetty.