Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Rick@Livernois
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Chevy Camaro vs...

Chevy Camaro vs... Comparison of Chevy Camaro versus its competition. *NO STREET RACING STORIES*

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2010, 12:11 AM   #26
SWAT 79
 
SWAT 79's Avatar
 
Drives: 2005 Cadillac CTS
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: North Jersey
Posts: 440
the isf is significantly faster on the top-end over the l99, drivers race with the ls3, and somewhat of a drivers race with an l99 up to triple digits.
SWAT 79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 12:20 AM   #27
PQ
Booooosted.
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Blown beast.
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,916
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAT 79 View Post
the isf is significantly faster on the top-end over the l99, drivers race with the ls3, and somewhat of a drivers race with an l99 up to triple digits.
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 12:31 AM   #28
Captain Awesome
Account Suspended
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: New York
Posts: 3,747
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1owner View Post
Who cares..I'd take an IS-F fully loaded over a Camaro SS any day and I love Camaros....owned 2 already. but the IS-F is luxury AND power.
Give me the Camaro and the difference in cash for all the luxury and performance mods I can dream up.
Captain Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 12:33 AM   #29
DGthe3
Moderator.ca
 
DGthe3's Avatar
 
Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Niagara, Canada
Posts: 22,196
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS1owner View Post
Who cares..I'd take an IS-F fully loaded over a Camaro SS any day and I love Camaros....owned 2 already. but the IS-F is luxury AND power.
I'd take a CTS-V or 2 Camaros, but to each their own.
__________________
Note, if I've gotten any facts wrong in the above, just ignore any points I made with them
__________________
don't believe a thing you read about the next gen Camaro -- as history has proven time and time again:

WE DO NOT TALK ABOUT FUTURE PRODUCT PLANS PERIOD FbodFather
__________________

Camaro5 Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 12:36 AM   #30
PQ
Booooosted.
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Blown beast.
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,916
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Awesome View Post
Give me the Camaro and the difference in cash for all the luxury and performance mods I can dream up.


And luxury my ass..................... I've driven an IS-F......Perfoemance, very nice.........

Luxury? I've described Bonnies Lexus as a Toyota Carolla with a 15 thousand dollar 'L' on the front and back.

Please. If that's luxury, there's a REALLY fine line between mediocre and Luxury. I don't see it.
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 12:37 AM   #31
Z/28orSs
 
Z/28orSs's Avatar
 
Drives: 2000 ss
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Nj
Posts: 663
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post


And luxury my ass..................... I've driven an IS-F......Perfoemance, very nice.........

Luxury? I've described Bonnies Lexus as a Toyota Carolla with a 15 thousand dollar 'L' on the front and back.

Please. If that's luxury, there's a REALLY fine line between mediocre and Luxury. I don't see it.
+1 how many times have you heard you are the man
__________________
Z/28orSs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 12:56 AM   #32
HeHasReturned
 
HeHasReturned's Avatar
 
Drives: GTI
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Don't worry bout it
Posts: 328
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post


And luxury my ass..................... I've driven an IS-F......Perfoemance, very nice.........

Luxury? I've described Bonnies Lexus as a Toyota Carolla with a 15 thousand dollar 'L' on the front and back.

Please. If that's luxury, there's a REALLY fine line between mediocre and Luxury. I don't see it.




Nope, not seeing it
HeHasReturned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 01:42 AM   #33
a_Username


 
a_Username's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS Camaro
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Posts: 3,893
The interior isn't impressive at all.
a_Username is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 02:33 AM   #34
Jefe's SS
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM L99
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Thornton, CO
Posts: 339
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post


And luxury my ass..................... I've driven an IS-F......Perfoemance, very nice.........

Luxury? I've described Bonnies Lexus as a Toyota Carolla with a 15 thousand dollar 'L' on the front and back.

Please. If that's luxury, there's a REALLY fine line between mediocre and Luxury. I don't see it.

Hmmm. Which memory setting do you program in the Camaro for her? I bet there's one set for you in the lexus. How about the vented seats? Does the Camaros steering wheel tilt up and away when you shut it down? Didn't think so. When you're driving her around in the Camaro and your hot and she's cold who gets to decide? Not a problem in the IS. Can you even get factory nav in the Camaro? Back up camera? You do know that her wood inlay is real wood don't you. While you're turning a key she's left hers in her purse. Press the unlock on your key fob twice and hold down. What happens? Know try hers. Gotta admit the rear sun screen is nice to. Auto adjust side view mirrors? Rain sensing wipers? I'm just busting your balls but I gotta say that I own an IS and am currently shopping Camaros and the interiors are night and day. Now if were talking quarter mile times she's got nothing for ya.
Jefe's SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 10:36 AM   #35
SWAT 79
 
SWAT 79's Avatar
 
Drives: 2005 Cadillac CTS
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: North Jersey
Posts: 440
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post

Well thought out reply, I guess? The ls3 traps higher then the l99, as does the is-f. Unless your facepalming yourself for buying an auto?
SWAT 79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 11:14 AM   #36
PQ
Booooosted.
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Blown beast.
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,916
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefe's SS View Post
Hmmm. Which memory setting do you program in the Camaro for her? None, doesn't have it. I bet there's one set for you in the lexus. Nope, doesn't have it. How about the vented seats? Never noticed. Does the Camaros steering wheel tilt up and away when you shut it down? Nope. Didn't think so. Neither does Bonnies Lexus. When you're driving her around in the Camaro and your hot and she's cold who gets to decide? Both of us do. Just move the vents. Not a problem in the IS. I know it has dual controls, but we don't use them. Can you even get factory nav in the Camaro? Nope. But the AM ones are better. Back up camera? Nope. You do know that her wood inlay is real wood don't you. Doesn't look like it. Looks plastic to me. What's the point of real wood if it looks plastic? While you're turning a key she's left hers in her purse. Now THIS is a feature I would love in my Camaro. Press the unlock on your key fob twice and hold down. What happens? Don't know. Know try hers. Gotta admit the rear sun screen is nice to. Uh..... Huh?.... Auto adjust side view mirrors? Bonnies doesn't have them. Rain sensing wipers? Very annoying. Ever have them come on and smear the bugs and dirt. Gotta then reach up and fix it. PITA. I'm just busting your balls but I gotta say that I own an IS and am currently shopping Camaros and the interiors are night and day. Now if were talking quarter mile times she's got nothing for ya.
I see what you're saying. But actually, Bonnies IS-350 doesnt' have most of those features. It was a lot car. (She had to have it 'now') and still cost more than my Camaro. About 5k more.

I never related 'Features' with 'Interior' though.

BTW, what happens when you press the lock twice then hold it down?

Hers doesn't have auto mirrors, auto presets, nav, or any of that. My question, I guess, would be Why does that make it luxury? You have to pay for it, and you could get it after market in the Camaro anyway if you really wanted to. When I sit in my car it's lights out of a better feeling than hers. Hers is so generic feeling.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAT 79 View Post
Well thought out reply, I guess? The ls3 traps higher then the l99, as does the is-f. Unless your facepalming yourself for buying an auto?
The facepalm was in reference to all the threads and replies that seem to always go back to auto vs stick. a simple tranny tune to the auto and your M6 LS3 is ............................ nevermind.

See, I thought you were joking, and I returned the joke. But I guess you were serious.........
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 11:20 AM   #37
DGthe3
Moderator.ca
 
DGthe3's Avatar
 
Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Niagara, Canada
Posts: 22,196
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAT 79 View Post
Well thought out reply, I guess? The ls3 traps higher then the l99, as does the is-f. Unless your facepalming yourself for buying an auto?
Whats the obsession with higher trap? I thought it was the shortest time that won races, not trap speed. I'm not saying the L99 will run the 1/4 in less time than an LS3 cars, but the time gap is a lot less than the speed gap.
__________________
Note, if I've gotten any facts wrong in the above, just ignore any points I made with them
__________________
don't believe a thing you read about the next gen Camaro -- as history has proven time and time again:

WE DO NOT TALK ABOUT FUTURE PRODUCT PLANS PERIOD FbodFather
__________________

Camaro5 Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 11:49 AM   #38
D2FORGED
 
D2FORGED's Avatar
 
Drives: C5 Corvette Z51
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Plainview, NY
Posts: 476
I can tell you guys from driving both cars the IS-F is faster stock for stock. Not to worry, with the difference in $$ you can add a blower and no more IS-F.

Those IS-F sure do look good with D2 Wheels though, lol



D2FORGED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 01:23 PM   #39
Jefe's SS
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM L99
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Thornton, CO
Posts: 339
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
I see what you're saying. But actually, Bonnies IS-350 doesnt' have most of those features. It was a lot car. (She had to have it 'now') and still cost more than my Camaro. About 5k more.

I never related 'Features' with 'Interior' though.

BTW, what happens when you press the lock twice then hold it down?
The windows roll down and the sunroof opens.
Hers doesn't have auto mirrors, auto presets, nav, or any of that. My question, I guess, would be Why does that make it luxury? You have to pay for it, and you could get it after market in the Camaro anyway if you really wanted to. When I sit in my car it's lights out of a better feeling than hers. Hers is so generic feeling.
I was under the impression that the seat memory, auto mirrors(when you place the side view mirrors rocker position in either l or r they will automatically go down to see curbs, etc.) were standard features. No nav=no back up camera.

The facepalm was in reference to all the threads and replies that seem to always go back to auto vs stick. a simple tranny tune to the auto and your M6 LS3 is ............................ nevermind.

See, I thought you were joking, and I returned the joke. But I guess you were serious.........

Like I said in my post I was just busting your balls a bit in fun. The wood inlay in mine is exceptional and does not even come close to looking like fake wood. Obviously everyone has their own opinions on the interior and we disagree. When I sat in my first 5th gen Camaro I was a bit disappointed. Like I said I like the IS interior very much. I don't hate the Camaro interior I just don't love it. The Lexus feels, to me, like it's made with better materials, craftsmenship, and fit and finish. It's not a knock on the Camaro just kudos for the Lexus.
Jefe's SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 01:39 PM   #40
seddon

 
seddon's Avatar
 
Drives: RED JEWEL 2SS
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: NYC
Posts: 989
My friend has an 08 IS F stock and I take him with my LS3 corsa and CAI not by much but I take him. But between the 2 cars the IS F and amazing luxury and performance too bad it has the same size back seat as my camaro. Both beautiful cars but I went with what I can afford.
__________________
Elite Design Concepts NY5THGENPedderized SS
seddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 01:49 PM   #41
Speeyuk
 
Speeyuk's Avatar
 
Drives: Whatever These Keys Go To
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: CA
Posts: 5
Points well taken, but I also want to say, technology is not neccessarily luxury. Most, if not all, of those features are on every entry-level luxury sedan.

And I think what PQ is pointing out that for him, and others, myself included, there's something about the ride/interior of an 3-series, C-class, or A4 that has the feel of a luxury car in the way an IS, does not. But that's its design. That's the way Lexus wanted it and that's what their customers want. A certain look/feel that's different than BMW/MBZ/Audi.
Speeyuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 02:14 PM   #42
PQ
Booooosted.
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Blown beast.
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,916
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefe's SS View Post
Like I said in my post I was just busting your balls a bit in fun. The wood inlay in mine is exceptional and does not even come close to looking like fake wood. Obviously everyone has their own opinions on the interior and we disagree. When I sat in my first 5th gen Camaro I was a bit disappointed. Like I said I like the IS interior very much. I don't hate the Camaro interior I just don't love it. The Lexus feels, to me, like it's made with better materials, craftsmenship, and fit and finish. It's not a knock on the Camaro just kudos for the Lexus.
Apperently, Bonnie got a stripped down one. Like I said, she bought a lot car. Her salesman is a client of ours and about a month later, when he was in for a visit, he asked me how I liked the memory seat positions and when I told him it didn't have any of that, he argued and said I did. He was very surprised (or acted that way anyway) that it did not.

At least on the Camaro, if you order a 2SS, you get ALL features. Apperently, the Lexus is all add on. Pay for every feature. Sucks, because she would have gotten all of the features you named. She just didn't even know they had them available.

The interior IS nice. Yes. I'm not saying it's not. But 'Luxury', I can't see. BUT, most luxury cars I've been in and driven are all hype. Yes, some of the materials in her car are nicer, I just never notice them. Nor do I notice some of the features.

Now, performance? Oh, the IS-F is gonna beat the Camaro all day long. But for about 20k less, the Camaro is right behind it. And could beat it at times. You throw 10k worth of bolt ons and you end up saving 10k and having a FAR superior accelerating car.

Oh, and I know your busting my chops. lol It is fun to dicuss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speeyuk View Post
Points well taken, but I also want to say, technology is not neccessarily luxury. Most, if not all, of those features are on every entry-level luxury sedan.

And I think what PQ is pointing out that for him, and others, myself included, there's something about the ride/interior of an 3-series, C-class, or A4 that has the feel of a luxury car in the way an IS, does not. But that's its design. That's the way Lexus wanted it and that's what their customers want. A certain look/feel that's different than BMW/MBZ/Audi.
When we pulled the trigger on Bonnies IS-350, I wanted the BMW. If GM hadn't announced they were gonna produce the Camaro, We'd never have bought the Lexus.

Biggest problem I have with Bonnies car is that BOTH her fog lights caved in, and I fixed one, the dealer fixed the other with ZIP TIES. Plus there is a rattling when she first starts it up. It's LOUD. I hope it's not engine related. Lexus says it's fine, but she get's pissed when people look at her because of the loud noise at start up.

I've had fuse pull for my Camaro, but she has had WAY more problems with her car than I have had with mine. Lexus took care of them until she hit 36k miles.
__________________

Last edited by PQ; 07-06-2010 at 02:35 PM.
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 02:38 PM   #43
DGthe3
Moderator.ca
 
DGthe3's Avatar
 
Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Niagara, Canada
Posts: 22,196
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
Biggest problem I have with Bonnies car is that BOTH her fog lights caved in, and I fixed one, the dealer fixed the other with ZIP TIES. Plus there is a rattling when she first starts it up. It's LOUD. I hope it's not engine related. Lexus says it's fine, but she get's pissed when people look at her because of the loud noise at start up.
Zip ties you say? Reminds me of the floor mat fix. And the engine, isn't that car on the not-yet-a-recall list of cars with potentially faulty valve springs?
__________________
Note, if I've gotten any facts wrong in the above, just ignore any points I made with them
__________________
don't believe a thing you read about the next gen Camaro -- as history has proven time and time again:

WE DO NOT TALK ABOUT FUTURE PRODUCT PLANS PERIOD FbodFather
__________________

Camaro5 Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 02:58 PM   #44
PQ
Booooosted.
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Blown beast.
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,916
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGthe3 View Post
Zip ties you say? Reminds me of the floor mat fix. And the engine, isn't that car on the not-yet-a-recall list of cars with potentially faulty valve springs?
Yup. Sure is. I'm kinda freaking out. I doubt this noise is from that particular part though. First time it made the noise was about 2 years ago. Only happened about once every few months. The spring issue on the recall list should be a once broken it's finished type thing right? I hope.........
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 03:06 PM   #45
DGthe3
Moderator.ca
 
DGthe3's Avatar
 
Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Niagara, Canada
Posts: 22,196
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
Yup. Sure is. I'm kinda freaking out. I doubt this noise is from that particular part though. First time it made the noise was about 2 years ago. Only happened about once every few months. The spring issue on the recall list should be a once broken it's finished type thing right? I hope.........
Yup, if the valve drops down after the spring breaks, the engine is finished. The piston will hit it, then pulverize it damaging the piston, the rest of the valves, and probably a bunch of other stuff as 'collateral damage'. Fixing it after it breaks would pretty much mean rebuild the entire engine. Fixing it before it breaks isn't exactly easy, but it is easier.

But if its been an off and on problem for years, chances are slim to nill that its the spring. There's probably something else wrong with the engine. Which brings me to another question, if its been going on for 2 years, why didn't you take it to a dealer? Maybe the could have fixed it with a zip tie, they seem to be pretty hand with them at Lexus.
__________________
Note, if I've gotten any facts wrong in the above, just ignore any points I made with them
__________________
don't believe a thing you read about the next gen Camaro -- as history has proven time and time again:

WE DO NOT TALK ABOUT FUTURE PRODUCT PLANS PERIOD FbodFather
__________________

Camaro5 Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 03:07 PM   #46
SWAT 79
 
SWAT 79's Avatar
 
Drives: 2005 Cadillac CTS
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: North Jersey
Posts: 440
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGthe3 View Post
Whats the obsession with higher trap? I thought it was the shortest time that won races, not trap speed. I'm not saying the L99 will run the 1/4 in less time than an LS3 cars, but the time gap is a lot less than the speed gap.

I brought the trap up in reference to the ISF having a stronger top end then the l99, which it does and is evident by the trap.


Pq- I didn't know you were joking, I thought you thought that the l99 had a stronger top end then the ls3/isf. In reference to the tune, yes, the l99 with a tune would be faster then a stock ls3, depending on how good the tune is.
SWAT 79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 03:12 PM   #47
green man
 
green man's Avatar
 
Drives: 1SS/RS M6
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Illinois
Posts: 198
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post


And luxury my ass..................... I've driven an IS-F......Perfoemance, very nice.........

Luxury? I've described Bonnies Lexus as a Toyota Carolla with a 15 thousand dollar 'L' on the front and back.

Please. If that's luxury, there's a REALLY fine line between mediocre and Luxury. I don't see it.
Yeah, a "luxury" sedan with a unusable backseat and a harsh ride. I had an IS300, far from luxury too, actually a great handling car just lacking power.
__________________
Gripping the wheel, his knuckles went white with desire! The wheels of his Camaro exploding on the highway like a slug from a .45.
True death: 426 horsepower of maximum performance piercing the night... This is black sunshine.
green man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 05:15 PM   #48
Jefe's SS
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IOM L99
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Thornton, CO
Posts: 339
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
Lexus took care of them until she hit 36k miles.
Basic Warranty

The Basic Warranty coverage is for 48 months or 50,000 miles, whichever occurs first. Wheel alignment and balancing are covered for 12 months or 20,000 miles, whichever occurs first.
Jefe's SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 06:52 PM   #49
PQ
Booooosted.
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Blown beast.
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,916
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAT 79 View Post
Pq- I didn't know you were joking, I thought you thought that the l99 had a stronger top end then the ls3/isf. In reference to the tune, yes, the l99 with a tune would be faster then a stock ls3, depending on how good the tune is.
I do have a little yerning for a manual tranny sometimes. Espec after driving one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by green man View Post
Yeah, a "luxury" sedan with a unusable backseat and a harsh ride. I had an IS300, far from luxury too, actually a great handling car just lacking power.
The new IS models actually have a decent back seat. For us anyway,,,,,,,,,, we are a pretty short family. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGthe3 View Post
Yup, if the valve drops down after the spring breaks, the engine is finished. The piston will hit it, then pulverize it damaging the piston, the rest of the valves, and probably a bunch of other stuff as 'collateral damage'. Fixing it after it breaks would pretty much mean rebuild the entire engine. Fixing it before it breaks isn't exactly easy, but it is easier.

But if its been an off and on problem for years, chances are slim to nill that its the spring. There's probably something else wrong with the engine. Which brings me to another question, if its been going on for 2 years, why didn't you take it to a dealer? Maybe the could have fixed it with a zip tie, they seem to be pretty hand with them at Lexus.
Well, I did take it to them. Every time I get it serviced I bring it up. They just never heard it happen.
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 06:53 PM   #50
PQ
Booooosted.
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Blown beast.
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,916
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefe's SS View Post
Basic Warranty

The Basic Warranty coverage is for 48 months or 50,000 miles, whichever occurs first. Wheel alignment and balancing are covered for 12 months or 20,000 miles, whichever occurs first.
Maybe that's what it was. Hers has 64k on it now.
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
isf, l99, lexus

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Official 1/4 Mile (V8) 2010+ Camaro Fast List Merc Dragstrip and Launch Techniques Discussion 2816 12-23-2014 12:44 PM
Unofficial 1/4 Mile (V8) 2010+ Camaro Fast List Merc Dragstrip and Launch Techniques Discussion 250 04-01-2014 11:40 AM
2010 Camaro PCM Pin-out Description and Wire Colors (LS3 & L99) raptor Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum 7 01-11-2014 03:38 PM
Check your Order here bvonscott Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions 665 06-29-2009 02:00 PM
L99 engine specifications Tran Wiki 0 10-19-2008 12:40 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.