Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Apex Paul
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Camaro5 Store Merchandise

Old 07-21-2010, 09:46 AM   #239
3CamarosOnHand

Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Yep...we still have not really figured out how to do the whole charging for shipping thing.... But, regardless, it will get taken care of.

If we have to have each person send an email telling us they want stickers, then so be it...that's how it will be done. I just wish we could total up each item ordered with it's weight (have it plugged in) and when you click on something, it totals the weight and charges that way. Right now, we have to do it by amount...simple store...and it can easily become a pain in the BUTT.
Are you going to post when stickers are available on this thread too? Any chance you can give us a preview of the new sticker??? It sounds like a PITA doing the shipping that way- thanks for taking on that headache for all of us!! We do appreciate it
3CamarosOnHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 10:49 AM   #240
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3CamarosOnHand View Post
Are you going to post when stickers are available on this thread too? Any chance you can give us a preview of the new sticker??? It sounds like a PITA doing the shipping that way- thanks for taking on that headache for all of us!! We do appreciate it
Yep. I'll put it up when the stickers are here. We have had TONS of requests.

Yes, it's a PITA, but....in the end, it's all worth it.

The circle 5 sticker is basically like the back circle 5 on the shirt. It's just the circle 5, white and blue (with torn clear spots), die cut. I can't wait to see it myself!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 10:00 PM   #241
shroomjohn

Drives: Golden Eagle
I ordered 6/24 am I the only one still waiting? Thanks guys for everything you do just wondering I gave a Nigerian prince a tank of gas
Old 07-22-2010, 10:26 PM   #242
ripcard
INJACC

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS CGM/IO 6M
Received our shirts yesterday. They look great!

Many thanks to Mr. & Mrs. TAG for the extra effort to get these to us, way up here in the Great White North, for a reasonable cost.

We'll make sure to wear them to the Buyers & Builders event later in August. That should drum up a few sales for the Camaro5 Store.

Rick & Karen
ripcard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 01:09 AM   #243
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by shroomjohn View Post
I ordered 6/24 am I the only one still waiting? Thanks guys for everything you do just wondering I gave a Nigerian prince a tank of gas
lol

You must have ordered a light gray shirt. Those are the ones we had to send back because all of the colors were wrong.

I know...I hate to say it, but we are still waiting on the rest of order #1, order #2, and order #3. I was told they should have been here this week, but your guess is as good as mine. Believe me, we have a good 100 shirts we are waiting on and I DO NOT LIKE having ANYONE wait.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ripcard View Post
Received our shirts yesterday. They look great!

Many thanks to Mr. & Mrs. TAG for the extra effort to get these to us, way up here in the Great White North, for a reasonable cost.

We'll make sure to wear them to the Buyers & Builders event later in August. That should drum up a few sales for the Camaro5 Store.

Rick & Karen

I told Dana and she said, "Oh! The Canada dude! What's he think?"

She was excited you got your shirts and she says, "yay." She did expedited priority shipping for you.

And yes, get us some more sales! (I know...we need to get all the other shirts out there too. We're working on it...)
Old 07-23-2010, 01:29 PM   #244
shroomjohn

Drives: Golden Eagle
Thanks for the update tag
Old 07-23-2010, 01:33 PM   #245
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

You are welcome. Going to call him...see what's up. Be back in a bit.
Old 07-23-2010, 04:23 PM   #246
Camaro Freak

Drives: 2010 IOM 2LT 334HP
Any word on the Hats yet?? I am ready to order.
Old 07-23-2010, 07:26 PM   #247
formare
Suspension by Pedders

Drives: Synergy Edition 13.71@102 1.95 60'
Quote:
Originally Posted by shroomjohn View Post
Paid for mine before that and still do not have...
Old 07-24-2010, 02:33 AM   #248
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro Freak View Post
Any word on the Hats yet?? I am ready to order.
Seems GM does not like the fact we want to put a darn SS or an RS on a cap. Personally? I think it's CRAP. But, this was the word I got today. So, our guy is working his magic to get the caps themselves at least passed by GM. I can't believe the drama surrounding a simple SS/RS logo.

Again, hats are done...it's the damn licensing that's holding us up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by formare View Post
Paid for mine before that and still do not have...
Said it before and I'll say it again. There's NOTHING we can do to speed up the process. WE are waiting just like ya'll. We want our shirts too. And, if you ordered and paid back on 6/24 or before, again, you must have gotten the light gray shirts which we had to send back....or you would have gotten them TWO weeks ago (or maybe the yellow that no one in the country has right now...or a red small - those are the only two types/colors of shirts that our guys can't find...or couldn't find at the time).

Right now, it's the printer. Ralph White submitted the orders to the screen printer a week ago. Why they have not yet come in? Maybe the screen printer has not gotten all the shits. I have no idea. But, I can't force him to print shirts he does not have. All I can say is be patient. We are dealing with 12 colors of shirts here and NO ONE on ANY other site will do that....cause it's too damn difficult to locate all the shirts (and the only way we can guarantee you that the shirt will be in stock is if we buy some major bulk in all 12 sizes which equals THOUSANDS of dollars spent on shirt that might take a long, long time to sell). But, we are here trying because we want to make all of ya'll happy even if it means we get bitched at from time to time due to the amount of time it takes just to get a few shirts in.

So, for those that got them, congrats so far.

For those still waiting, sorry for the slow printer.

As always, when we get ANY word we will let you know.

Last word was that John was waiting for the shirts to come in today at 1630 hours. If they came in, they were going to stay late to ship them Sat, but I never got word back. So, sounds like he won't get them till Mon or Tues. Not sure, but we will keep ya'll updated for sure. Just no idea...

and the fact that I can't speed it up enfuriates me.
Old 07-24-2010, 07:05 PM   #249
egad09

Drives: 2010 CGM 1SS Camaro
mood swing?

Thanks for all you guys are doing! Loving both of the shirts, will order more once things calm down for you guys!
Old 07-24-2010, 07:26 PM   #250
garcmol

Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
Honestly, for the first order EVER, I think it went well. I am waiting on the light grey that came out tan, but hey, they'll get here. You guys are doing great, thanks for the updates.
Old 07-25-2010, 01:37 AM   #251
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Mood swing? No. I'm ALWAYS like that!

It just pisses me to no end that we can't actually have the product on hand. I think we are going to try to stock up on the ladies/kids stuff and on the most popular shirts. That way, when someone orders, we can ship next day. The whole purpose of us wanting to do the store in the first place was to have stuff on hand. Well...didn't quite work out that way...
Old 07-25-2010, 02:35 AM   #252
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Drives: 2010 RJT - VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
Old 07-25-2010, 11:10 PM   #253
egad09

Drives: 2010 CGM 1SS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
Mood swing? No. I'm ALWAYS like that!

It just pisses me to no end that we can't actually have the product on hand. I think we are going to try to stock up on the ladies/kids stuff and on the most popular shirts. That way, when someone orders, we can ship next day. The whole purpose of us wanting to do the store in the first place was to have stuff on hand. Well...didn't quite work out that way...
The store has just begun! Live and learn right? For the first round of a brand new site, ordering, and very large selection of items I think things are going about as smooth as possible and you guys are handling things well.
Old 07-26-2010, 12:31 AM   #254
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by egad09 View Post
The store has just begun! Live and learn right? For the first round of a brand new site, ordering, and very large selection of items I think things are going about as smooth as possible and you guys are handling things well.
Thank you...sincerely.

We are double checking with our guy tomorrow..and are going to see where we are. They should be done.

SHOULD.
Old 07-26-2010, 12:48 AM   #255
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Drives: 2010 RJT - VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
No worries, Doug...you and Mrs Tag are doing a great job and taking on a HUGE challenge too...

I know I can probably speak for everyone here and say a big

Keep up the good work...