Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Gen5DIY
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Suspension / Chassis / Brakes

Suspension / Chassis / Brakes Suspension, chassis, and brake components

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 06-04-2011, 04:47 PM   #226
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Thank you for your weekend orders Camaro5. They will ship Monday. As one of Pfadt's biggest distributors, APEX Motorsports keeps a substantial inventory on our shelves and ready for same day shipping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain McFunk View Post
Hey guys, I just bought my Pfadt drop springs from Chase at Apex. They are awesome. The instructions are some of the best I've seen yet. Awesome product, no squeeks, and the perfect drop.

Adam
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBOSS View Post
Chase I am truly impressed! Ordered my Pfadt drop springs Sunday night and got them early Wednesday morning! A truly unexpected delivery which made my day!

Now to find a time to throw them on!

Thanks again, I am VERY impressed!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakestang65 View Post
First off, many thanks to Chase at Apex! I ordered a set of the Pfadt springs from Apex and they were out for delivery that same day! They came in yesterday evening. The install was not difficult, the 2 most time consuming events of the install was getting the car off the ground and removing the sway bar end links. Goofing around (taking my time) I had the entire job done including cleanup in about 3.5 hours... Took the car in this morning for an alignment and just got back from the test drive...

I cannot say enough good things about the way the car handles now!! I wish I would have done this months ago! The ride is not quite as compliant as prior, but it is not rough by any means. Just a bit firmer... The car does not feel quite as heavy as it did with the stock springs. Cornering is nice and flat. I cannot say enough good stuff about the engineering that Pfadt has put into these springs! The drop height and ride is perfect.

Many thanks again to Chase and Victoria at Apex!

Pfadt, you have a great product!

John
Quote:
Originally Posted by khislop007 View Post
Got my Pfadt lowering springs thanks to Chase @ Apex Motorsports. Did a self-install yesterday and was pretty easy. Any body can do it as long as you have a T50 torx wrench.....had to run into work to pick one up

Now the car handles like how it should.....feels like as if it were on rails and I don't know if its me or not, but I think it has a better ride quality than the stock suspension.....no bounce or pounding at all!!! I'd recommend these to anybody looking a good set of lowering springs....Pfadt nailed it on this one!!
khislop007's Camaro BEFORE Pfadt lowering springs:

khislop007's Camaro AFTER Pfadt lowering springs:

Old 06-08-2011, 06:50 AM   #227
Apex Motorsports

It is HUMP Day! Be sure to place your order soon to get it out the door and beat the weekend shipping lull. As one of Pfadt's biggest distributors, APEX Motorsports keeps a substantial inventory on our shelves and ready for same day shipping.

Quote:
Hey guys, I just bought my Pfadt drop springs from Chase at Apex. They are awesome. The instructions are some of the best I've seen yet. Awesome product, no squeeks, and the perfect drop.

Adam
Quote:
Chase I am truly impressed! Ordered my Pfadt drop springs Sunday night and got them early Wednesday morning! A truly unexpected delivery which made my day!

Quote:
First off, many thanks to Chase at Apex! I ordered a set of the Pfadt springs from Apex and they were out for delivery that same day! They came in yesterday evening. The install was not difficult, the 2 most time consuming events of the install was getting the car off the ground and removing the sway bar end links. Goofing around (taking my time) I had the entire job done including cleanup in about 3.5 hours... Took the car in this morning for an alignment and just got back from the test drive...

I cannot say enough good things about the way the car handles now!! I wish I would have done this months ago! The ride is not quite as compliant as prior, but it is not rough by any means. Just a bit firmer... The car does not feel quite as heavy as it did with the stock springs. Cornering is nice and flat. I cannot say enough good stuff about the engineering that Pfadt has put into these springs! The drop height and ride is perfect.

John
Quote:
Got my Pfadt lowering springs thanks to Chase @ Apex Motorsports. Did a self-install yesterday and was pretty easy. Any body can do it as long as you have a T50 torx wrench.....had to run into work to pick one up

Now the car handles like how it should.....feels like as if it were on rails and I don't know if its me or not, but I think it has a better ride quality than the stock suspension.....no bounce or pounding at all!!! I'd recommend these to anybody looking a good set of lowering springs....Pfadt nailed it on this one!!

Old 06-10-2011, 08:00 PM   #228
Apex Motorsports

Thank you for your pay day orders Camaro5! As one of Pfadt's biggest distributors, APEX Motorsports keeps a substantial inventory on our shelves and ready for same day shipping.

Quote:

Adam
Quote:

Quote:

John
Quote:

Old 06-11-2011, 04:27 PM   #229
Apex Motorsports

Thank you for your weekend orders Camaro5! They will ship Monday. As one of Pfadt's biggest distributors, APEX Motorsports keeps a substantial inventory on our shelves and ready for same day shipping.

Quote:

Adam
Quote:

Quote:

John
Quote:

Old 06-14-2011, 08:36 AM   #230
Apex Motorsports

We just received another pallet of Pfadt lowering springs yesterday afternoon. As one of Pfadt's biggest distributors, APEX Motorsports keeps a substantial inventory on our shelves and ready for same day shipping.

Quote:

Adam
Quote:

Quote:

John
Quote:

Old 06-14-2011, 10:39 AM   #231
doc212121

Drives: 2007 Lingenfelter Widebody C6
Just ordered a set!
Thanks
doc212121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 11:25 AM   #232
Apex Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc212121 View Post
Just ordered a set!
Thanks
Thank you for your order. They will ship today.
Old 06-16-2011, 10:34 PM   #233
Apex Motorsports

The weekend is almost here! Be sure to get your order in soon and beat the weekend shipping lull. As one of Pfadt's biggest distributors, APEX Motorsports keeps a substantial inventory on our shelves and ready for same day shipping.

Quote:

Adam
Quote:

Quote:

John
Quote:

Old 06-20-2011, 05:22 PM   #234
Apex Motorsports

Thanks for a great weekend Camaro5! Weekend orders have shipped. As one of Pfadt's biggest distributors, APEX Motorsports keeps a substantial inventory on our shelves and ready for same day shipping.

Quote:

Adam
Quote:

Quote:

John
Quote:

Old 06-22-2011, 06:37 AM   #235
Apex Motorsports

It is HUMP day! Be sure to place your order now and beat the weekend shipping lull. As one of Pfadt's biggest distributors, APEX Motorsports keeps a substantial inventory on our shelves and ready for same day shipping.

Quote:

Adam
Quote:

Quote:

John
Quote:

Old 06-24-2011, 06:35 PM   #236
Apex Motorsports

Thank you for your pay day orders Camaro5! As one of Pfadt's biggest distributors, APEX Motorsports keeps a substantial inventory on our shelves and ready for same day shipping.

Quote:

Adam
Quote:

Quote:

John
Quote:

Old 06-28-2011, 05:52 PM   #237
Apex Motorsports

Thank you for a great weekend and start to a new week Camaro5! As one of Pfadt's biggest distributors, APEX Motorsports keeps a substantial inventory on our shelves and ready for same day shipping.

Quote:

Adam
Quote:

Quote:

John
Quote:

Old 07-01-2011, 05:58 PM   #238
Apex Motorsports

Quote:

Adam
Quote:

Quote:

John
Quote:

Old 07-05-2011, 08:27 PM   #239
Apex Motorsports

Thank you for a great holiday weekend and Tuesday. Orders have shipped. As one of Pfadt's biggest distributors, APEX Motorsports keeps a substantial inventory on our shelves and ready for same day shipping.

Quote:

Adam
Quote:

Quote:

John
Quote:

Old 07-07-2011, 09:34 PM   #240
Apex Motorsports

The weekend is almost here! Be sure to place your order now and beat the weekend shipping lull. As one of Pfadt's biggest distributors, APEX Motorsports keeps a substantial inventory on our shelves and ready for same day shipping.

Quote:

Adam
Quote:

Quote:

John
Quote:

Old 07-11-2011, 06:40 AM   #241
Apex Motorsports

Thank you for a great weekend Camaro5. Weekend orders will ship today. As one of Pfadt's biggest distributors, APEX Motorsports keeps a substantial inventory on our shelves and ready for same day shipping.

Quote:

Adam
Quote:

Quote:

John
Quote:

Old 07-13-2011, 05:23 PM   #242
Apex Motorsports

It is HUMP day! Be sure to place your order now and beat the weekend shipping lull. As one of Pfadt's biggest distributors, APEX Motorsports keeps a substantial inventory on our shelves and ready for same day shipping.

Quote:

Adam
Quote:

Quote:

John
Quote:

Old 07-16-2011, 09:14 PM   #243
Apex Motorsports

Thank you for your pay day and weekend orders Camaro5. They will ship Monday. As one of Pfadt's biggest distributors, APEX Motorsports keeps a substantial inventory on our shelves and ready for same day shipping.

Quote:

Adam
Quote:

Quote:

John
Quote:

Old 07-20-2011, 05:53 PM   #244
Apex Motorsports

Quote:

Adam
Quote:

Quote:

John
Quote:

Old 07-24-2011, 08:42 AM   #245
Apex Motorsports

Thank you for your weekend orders Camaro5. They will ship tomorrow. As one of Pfadt's biggest distributors, APEX Motorsports keeps a substantial inventory on our shelves and ready for same day shipping.

Quote:

Adam
Quote:

Quote:

John
Quote:

Old 07-26-2011, 06:09 PM   #246
Apex Motorsports

Thank you for a great start to a new week Camaro5! As one of Pfadt's biggest distributors, APEX Motorsports keeps a substantial inventory on our shelves and ready for same day shipping.

Quote:

Adam
Quote:

Quote:

John
Quote:

Old 07-30-2011, 06:46 AM   #247
Apex Motorsports

Thank you for a great week Camaro5! Weekend orders will ship Monday. As one of Pfadt's biggest distributors, APEX Motorsports keeps a substantial inventory on our shelves and ready for same day shipping.

Quote:

Adam
Quote:

Quote:

John
Quote:

Old 08-02-2011, 06:02 PM   #248
Apex Motorsports

Thank you for a great start to a new week Camaro5! As one of Pfadt's biggest distributors, APEX Motorsports keeps a substantial inventory on our shelves and ready for same day shipping.

Quote:

Adam
Quote:

Quote:

John
Quote:

Old 08-05-2011, 06:31 AM   #249
Apex Motorsports

It is FRIDAY!!! Be sure to place you pay day orders now and beat the weekend shipping lull. As one of Pfadt's biggest distributors, APEX Motorsports keeps a substantial inventory on our shelves and ready for same day shipping.

Quote:

Adam
Quote:

Quote:

John
Quote:

Old 08-10-2011, 06:35 AM   #250
Apex Motorsports

Quote:

Adam
Quote:

Quote:

John
Quote:

Tags
apex, pfadt, springs, suspension