Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Kraft Werks
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Suspension / Chassis / Brakes

Suspension / Chassis / Brakes Suspension, chassis, and brake components

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 08-12-2011, 03:32 PM   #251
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Thank you for your pay day orders Camaro5. As one of Pfadt's biggest distributors, APEX Motorsports keeps a substantial inventory on our shelves and ready for same day shipping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain McFunk View Post
Hey guys, I just bought my Pfadt drop springs from Chase at Apex. They are awesome. The instructions are some of the best I've seen yet. Awesome product, no squeeks, and the perfect drop.

Adam
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBOSS View Post
Chase I am truly impressed! Ordered my Pfadt drop springs Sunday night and got them early Wednesday morning! A truly unexpected delivery which made my day!

Now to find a time to throw them on!

Thanks again, I am VERY impressed!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snakestang65 View Post
First off, many thanks to Chase at Apex! I ordered a set of the Pfadt springs from Apex and they were out for delivery that same day! They came in yesterday evening. The install was not difficult, the 2 most time consuming events of the install was getting the car off the ground and removing the sway bar end links. Goofing around (taking my time) I had the entire job done including cleanup in about 3.5 hours... Took the car in this morning for an alignment and just got back from the test drive...

I cannot say enough good things about the way the car handles now!! I wish I would have done this months ago! The ride is not quite as compliant as prior, but it is not rough by any means. Just a bit firmer... The car does not feel quite as heavy as it did with the stock springs. Cornering is nice and flat. I cannot say enough good stuff about the engineering that Pfadt has put into these springs! The drop height and ride is perfect.

Many thanks again to Chase and Victoria at Apex!

Pfadt, you have a great product!

John
Quote:
Originally Posted by khislop007 View Post
Got my Pfadt lowering springs thanks to Chase @ Apex Motorsports. Did a self-install yesterday and was pretty easy. Any body can do it as long as you have a T50 torx wrench.....had to run into work to pick one up

Now the car handles like how it should.....feels like as if it were on rails and I don't know if its me or not, but I think it has a better ride quality than the stock suspension.....no bounce or pounding at all!!! I'd recommend these to anybody looking a good set of lowering springs....Pfadt nailed it on this one!!
khislop007's Camaro BEFORE Pfadt lowering springs:

khislop007's Camaro AFTER Pfadt lowering springs:

Old 08-16-2011, 05:32 AM   #252
Apex Motorsports

Thank you for a great start to a new week Camaro5!. As one of Pfadt's biggest distributors, APEX Motorsports keeps a substantial inventory on our shelves and ready for same day shipping.

Quote:
Hey guys, I just bought my Pfadt drop springs from Chase at Apex. They are awesome. The instructions are some of the best I've seen yet. Awesome product, no squeeks, and the perfect drop.

Adam
Quote:
Chase I am truly impressed! Ordered my Pfadt drop springs Sunday night and got them early Wednesday morning! A truly unexpected delivery which made my day!

Quote:
First off, many thanks to Chase at Apex! I ordered a set of the Pfadt springs from Apex and they were out for delivery that same day! They came in yesterday evening. The install was not difficult, the 2 most time consuming events of the install was getting the car off the ground and removing the sway bar end links. Goofing around (taking my time) I had the entire job done including cleanup in about 3.5 hours... Took the car in this morning for an alignment and just got back from the test drive...

I cannot say enough good things about the way the car handles now!! I wish I would have done this months ago! The ride is not quite as compliant as prior, but it is not rough by any means. Just a bit firmer... The car does not feel quite as heavy as it did with the stock springs. Cornering is nice and flat. I cannot say enough good stuff about the engineering that Pfadt has put into these springs! The drop height and ride is perfect.

John
Quote:
Got my Pfadt lowering springs thanks to Chase @ Apex Motorsports. Did a self-install yesterday and was pretty easy. Any body can do it as long as you have a T50 torx wrench.....had to run into work to pick one up

Now the car handles like how it should.....feels like as if it were on rails and I don't know if its me or not, but I think it has a better ride quality than the stock suspension.....no bounce or pounding at all!!! I'd recommend these to anybody looking a good set of lowering springs....Pfadt nailed it on this one!!

Old 08-17-2011, 07:51 PM   #253
Apex Motorsports

It is HUMP day! Be sure to get your orders in soon and beat the weekend shipping lull. As one of Pfadt's biggest distributors, APEX Motorsports keeps a substantial inventory on our shelves and ready for same day shipping.

Quote:

Adam
Quote:

Quote:

John
Quote:

Old 08-22-2011, 08:22 PM   #254
Apex Motorsports

Thank you for a great weekend and very busy Monday Camaro5! As one of Pfadt's biggest distributors, APEX Motorsports keeps a substantial inventory on our shelves and ready for same day shipping.

Quote:

Adam
Quote:

Quote:

John
Quote:

Old 08-26-2011, 03:48 PM   #255
Apex Motorsports

Thank you for your pay day orders Camaro5. As one of Pfadt's biggest distributors, APEX Motorsports keeps a substantial inventory on our shelves and ready for same day shipping.

Quote:

Adam
Quote:

Quote:

John
Quote:

Old 08-30-2011, 08:20 AM   #256
Apex Motorsports

Thank you for a great start to the new week Camaro5. As one of Pfadt's biggest distributors, APEX Motorsports keeps a substantial inventory on our shelves and ready for same day shipping.

Quote:

Adam
Quote:

Quote:

John
Quote:

Old 09-02-2011, 03:15 PM   #257
Apex Motorsports

Quote:

Adam
Quote:

Quote:

John
Quote:

Old 09-04-2011, 02:37 PM   #258
Apex Motorsports

Thank you for your weekend orders Camaro5. They will ship on Tuesday. As one of Pfadt's biggest distributors, APEX Motorsports keeps a substantial inventory on our shelves and ready for same day shipping.

Quote:

Adam
Quote:

Quote:

John
Quote:

Old 09-05-2011, 08:06 AM   #259
Apex Motorsports

Thank you for your weekend orders Camaro5. They will ship tomorrow. As one of Pfadt's biggest distributors, APEX Motorsports keeps a substantial inventory on our shelves and ready for same day shipping.

Quote:

Adam
Quote:

Quote:

John
Quote:

Old 09-07-2011, 04:25 PM   #260
Apex Motorsports

It is HUMP day! Be sure to place your order soon to beat the weekend shipping lull. As one of Pfadt's biggest distributors, APEX Motorsports keeps a substantial inventory on our shelves and ready for same day shipping.

Quote:

Adam
Quote:

Quote:

John
Quote:

Old 09-09-2011, 04:23 PM   #261
Apex Motorsports

Quote:

Adam
Quote:

Quote:

John
Quote:

Old 09-11-2011, 03:26 PM   #262
Apex Motorsports

Thank you for your weekend orders Camaro5. They will ship tomorrow. As one of Pfadt's biggest distributors, APEX Motorsports keeps a substantial inventory on our shelves and ready for same day shipping.

Quote:

Adam
Quote:

Quote:

John
Quote:

Old 09-13-2011, 07:18 PM   #263
Apex Motorsports

Thank you for a great start to the new week Camaro5. As one of Pfadt's biggest distributors, APEX Motorsports keeps a substantial inventory on our shelves and ready for same day shipping.

Quote:

Adam
Quote:

Quote:

John
Quote:

Old 09-15-2011, 08:44 PM   #264
Apex Motorsports

The weekend is almost here! Be sure to place your order soon and beat the weekend shipping lull. As one of Pfadt's biggest distributors, APEX Motorsports keeps a substantial inventory on our shelves and ready for same day shipping.

Quote:

Adam
Quote:

Quote:

John
Quote:

Old 09-19-2011, 05:26 AM   #265
Apex Motorsports

Thank you for your weekend orders Camaro5. They will ship today. As one of Pfadt's biggest distributors, APEX Motorsports keeps a substantial inventory on our shelves and ready for same day shipping.

Quote:

Adam
Quote:

Quote:

John
Quote:

Old 09-21-2011, 08:27 PM   #266
Apex Motorsports

It is HUMP day! Be sure to place your order soon and beat the weekend shipping lull. As one of Pfadt's biggest distributors, APEX Motorsports keeps a substantial inventory on our shelves and ready for same day shipping.

Quote:

Adam
Quote:

Quote:

John
Quote:

Old 09-25-2011, 07:20 PM   #267
Apex Motorsports

Quote:

Adam
Quote:

Quote:

John
Quote:

Old 09-27-2011, 07:17 PM   #268
Apex Motorsports

Quote:

Adam
Quote:

Quote:

John
Quote:

Old 09-29-2011, 05:59 PM   #269
Apex Motorsports

The weekend is almost here! Be sure to place your order soon and beat the weekend shipping lull. As one of Pfadt's biggest distributors, APEX Motorsports keeps a substantial inventory on our shelves and ready for same day shipping.

Quote:

Adam
Quote:

Quote:

John
Quote:

Old 10-03-2011, 09:36 PM   #270
Apex Motorsports

Thank you for a great weekend Camaro5! Weekend and Monday orders have shipped. As one of Pfadt's biggest distributors, APEX Motorsports keeps a substantial inventory on our shelves and ready for same day shipping.

Quote:

Adam
Quote:

Quote:

John
Quote:

Old 10-07-2011, 02:53 PM   #271
Apex Motorsports

Quote:

Adam
Quote:

Quote:

John
Quote:

Old 10-09-2011, 04:15 PM   #272
Apex Paul

Drives: Wagon Queen Family Truckster
Thank you for the weekend orders Camaro5. Items ship Monday!
Old 10-10-2011, 12:35 AM   #273
kylu0410

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1LT/RS
Hi do you have any rear-only springs for V6 that drop under 1.25 inches?
I'd like to lower down the rear only, thanks.
kylu0410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 09:01 PM   #274
Apex Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylu0410 View Post
Hi do you have any rear-only springs for V6 that drop under 1.25 inches?
I'd like to lower down the rear only, thanks.
Not with Pfadt and it would be very hard to do on a V6 with any brand of spring.
Old 10-17-2011, 04:24 PM   #275
Apex Motorsports

Thank you for a great weekend Camaro5. Weekend and Monday orders have shipped.

Tags
apex, pfadt, springs, suspension