Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

MPD1
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England

USA - New England MA, CT, ME, NH, RI, VT

Old 06-28-2010, 02:16 PM   #26
brooksware2000
Seeking more light

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS with RS package
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyz28 View Post
No I didn't give him any attitude. I was quite polite and wasn't rude at all. He was most definitely from the get go to me and my husband. It took alot to hold back. He actually used his cell phone directly at the gas pump to call and run my reg and license. I wanted to tell him what an idiot he was for using his cell phone at the gas pump. I am sure that I would have walked away with a ticket.
Yeah but Myth Busters already debunked the cell phone at the gas pump myth.

It was best that you didn't have a confrontation with him and do the research yourself. Definitely not worth the trouble especially since you did not get a citation.
brooksware2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 08:29 PM   #27
epstein
Account Suspended

Drives: SS/RS
Send a message via AIM to epstein
No disrespect.....But I know the law in the state that I served in ......and trust me Common Law right of Inquiry is a basic right ......Btw for the record Not answering in certain situations will escalate the level of suspicion by refusing to answer. If ya aint doing nothing wrong you have nothing to hide. BTW in the state which I served You do Not have the right to a lawyer at a traffic stop.....As a Matter of Fact a summons is In Lieu of Arrest. Moving Violations included.......Morale Of the story.....Be Sidewalk Lawyer In Your Community and refrain from Bad Advice.

Brian
epstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 05:48 AM   #28
chevy 3
NEcamaro5

Drives: Black 2ss rs 1LE
You don't have to answer to any off duty police officer .if what your doing is in fact illegal the off duty officer can call one who is on duty.just seems to me he was a dick.I'm still keeping my lights and use them in the right places.if asked to see the lights ID show them to enyone who asks.by the way I have green neon in my grill for 4 months now with no problums .in mass your not aloud to add any lights that aren't factory.I stay away from blue and red for the fact that the fines are high.
chevy 3 is offline   Reply With Quote