Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Classic Industries
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions External and Internal cosmetics modifications.

Old 06-28-2010, 03:57 PM   #1
paigeg
PAIGE

Drives: 2010 Synergy Edition Camaro
New Blackouts for the Sick Puppy

So I dodged hot sun, showers, sweated my A$$ off, and finally got my Synergy washed, waxed, and installed the blackouts. It was a two-day challenge, but I got it done. You can check out pics here http://s473.photobucket.com/albums/r.../Sick%20Puppy/ . Oh, yeah, and this RBM patriot RS keeps trying to hog the shots. That's the hub's. And yeah, he's on IR after surgery, so I waxed the RS, too.

Like I say, the family that drives GM muscle together, stays together.

And thanks to Reggie at thecamarodecalstore.com for the vinyl. I LOVE the look. Hub liked it so much, I'll be ordering a set for him.

Next up - gill shadow decals, also from Reggie. Hope they go on and look as well!

(Click C5 image to learn about UpstateC5)
I smile because I don't know what the heck is going on.
paigeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 06:17 PM   #2
BLACK10

Drives: 2010 CAMARO. 10.04@133mph, 1.4 60'
looks great
BLACK10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2010, 07:16 PM   #3
paigeg
PAIGE

Drives: 2010 Synergy Edition Camaro
Thanks!

Do you do bowties in color? Specifically, I'd love to color the F/B bowties, AND those teeny ones on the hubs. To match the Synergy green, of course.

(Click C5 image to learn about UpstateC5)
I smile because I don't know what the heck is going on.
paigeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 07:50 PM   #4
BLACK10

Drives: 2010 CAMARO. 10.04@133mph, 1.4 60'
Quote:
Originally Posted by paigeg View Post
Do you do bowties in color? Specifically, I'd love to color the F/B bowties, AND those teeny ones on the hubs. To match the Synergy green, of course.

sorry, i don't have the bow tie vinyl in Synergy green. black, flat black, red, white, carbon fiber, and pink
BLACK10 is offline   Reply With Quote