Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Kraft Werks
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Suspension / Brakes / Chassis All suspension, brakes and chassis discussions.

Old 07-28-2010, 10:12 PM   #26
motorhead
bars suck

Drives: ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
Point taken, but the Camaro does not have to be going all that fast for this to occur. It is a long read, but since I wrote it well worth the time 5TH Gen Suspension

We all should operate our vehicles safely and obey rules of the road. While doing exactly that an emergency maneuver may be required. By all means slow down and drive safe, but if you love a good corner be prepared.
I know I should of put a smiley in. I was joking. I too have notice what the op is explaining on rough roads. Although I'm for the most part going to fast when it does it. I've have heard a lot of good things about the fix you have for that problem.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 10:29 PM   #27
bigsquirrel
My car runs on acorns....

Drives: 2010 SS RS Inferno Orange
Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
You won't be seeing him anymore.

Easy now, that was a friend of mine... I'm a lurker I don't post much but I read often.
bigsquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 10:56 PM   #28
oldfriend

Drives: 2010 SS BLK IO interior
2SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by gahammerle View Post
No I didn't notice. I was busy watching the concrete barrier that was getting a little closer.
Bingo, there was the problem ,you were the one getting closer to the wall ,not the wall to you ! Get it now ? Now go and tell your wife that is okay !
oldfriend is offline   Reply With Quote