Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Nickey Chicago
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

USA - Southeast AL, FL, GA, KY, NC, SC, TN, VA, WV

Old 07-14-2010, 12:16 PM   #1
jcamere94z28

Drives: None
Contest - FREE photo shoot.. to the best customized Camaro.

Guys/Gals,

I am looking for the best looking 5th Gen Camaro in the South Florida area. To enter the Contest you need to have done tasteful cosmetic modifications to your car. Aftermarket Hood, Wheels, Spoiler etc etc... even if it is only one thing.. or a whole lot. As long as your car it's not Stock looking you might enter this contest.

What you get?
  • A free professional photoshoot by me - Valued at $350. Samples of the quality of photography here: http://camerephotography.com/port-auto.htm
  • A feature article in a Camaro Website that I have put together.
  • And an online Gallery in that said website for you to keep as long as long as my site is up and running of course (maybe forever)

So, if you are in the South Florida area and you are ok with traveling to Miami for a photoshoot. Post up your cars and tell me what you have done to it!

Good luck!!! V6 or V8... this contest is about looks.. not performance... so V6s here is your chance to beat the V8s...

I will open up a poll after all entries have been made and YOU can vote!

To enter this contest all you have to do is post photos of your car here and tell me what you have done to it. And that way I know I can add the photos to the site. Entry will be open until August 14st. You have one month to get your after market things done if you were thinking about it.

Good luck to all of your.
jcamere94z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 01:42 PM   #2
camaroluver
Tampa Gulf Coast Family

Drives: '05 Impala, '10 IOM Camaro SS
Send a message via AIM to camaroluver
OOOHHHH!! I'm open to anything free LOL! Other than a few decals added to the outside I have upgraded wheels and the heritage grille. Gonna do a new spoiler also but don't know when so that doesn't count.
2010 Camaro 2SS IOM/Black Interior/Black Hood & Hockey Stripes #26,805
Ordered 1/30/09 as a surprise for me by the best husband ever! Delivered 8/6/09 to me!!!

camaroluver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 07:10 AM   #3
jcamere94z28

Drives: None
Well so far you are winning the contest.
jcamere94z28 is offline   Reply With Quote