Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Apex Paul
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2011, 02:24 PM   #1871
Phantom.5SS
Hell yeah I'm Guilty.....
 
Phantom.5SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2-SS ABM NON-RS
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Colonie, NY
Posts: 1,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al View Post
Heh Cyber Gray not only looks good with snow, its even more fun to drive!!!
Your car looks like a big Ole Marble statue with that snow/ slush on it!
Thats what happens with great people and things...we make statues of them!!!!
__________________
Phantom.5SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 07:12 PM   #1872
3CamarosOnHand


 
3CamarosOnHand's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 3,391
Great pics Phantom. We had a great time...except for the TIRE SITUATION....we'll take you up on that dinner:

The best part was getting on the thruway when Motorhead shoots off the ramp like a rocket and our 6 squirrels were revved up and going nowhere fast....he left us in the dust!!! Decided right then that a Jeep Grand Cherokee is NO CAMARO...miss driving our Camaro :( C'mon quick Spring.

Good times- glad that you guys could make it out
__________________
3CamarosOnHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 03:03 AM   #1873
Motorhead79
 
Motorhead79's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Camano Island, WA
Posts: 258
Yeah that was a fun time I'm glad everyone could make it. Hope everyone got home safe. After all of my running around after the get together. I actually had to call it a night in Cortland cause the weather got too bad. After seeing 4 accidents within 2 miles of cortland I knew it would be a good idea to call it a night there and not press my luck with P-Zero tire in slush. Back home safe now though and gave the car a bath in appreciation of a job well done for that tricky drive last night. Honda civic, ford focus, honda accord and an SUV had there wheels facing the sky in that weather:(
Motorhead79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 07:32 PM   #1874
3CamarosOnHand


 
3CamarosOnHand's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 3,391
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorhead79 View Post
Yeah that was a fun time I'm glad everyone could make it. Hope everyone got home safe. After all of my running around after the get together. I actually had to call it a night in Cortland cause the weather got too bad. After seeing 4 accidents within 2 miles of cortland I knew it would be a good idea to call it a night there and not press my luck with P-Zero tire in slush. Back home safe now though and gave the car a bath in appreciation of a job well done for that tricky drive last night. Honda civic, ford focus, honda accord and an SUV had there wheels facing the sky in that weather:(
chris i could have given you a couch to sleep on all you had to do was call
__________________
3CamarosOnHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 02:56 AM   #1875
Motorhead79
 
Motorhead79's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Camano Island, WA
Posts: 258
Thanks for the offer, but I didn't get into the bad weather until just outside of Cortland itself. Again thanks though for the offer. I was amazed at how well the camaro has been doing in this weather I still was able to go up to 60mph in the slop before cortland.
Motorhead79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 03:04 AM   #1876
Motorhead79
 
Motorhead79's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Camano Island, WA
Posts: 258
Well the camaro got its first damage last night all thanks to what appears to be from a runaway shopping cart from a store while grocery shopping. All this just in time to prepare to move.
Motorhead79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 03:10 AM   #1877
Motorhead79
 
Motorhead79's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Camano Island, WA
Posts: 258
Here's the damages
Attached Images
   
Motorhead79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 07:52 AM   #1878
ZED SLED


 
ZED SLED's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 CRT ZL1 Vert M6, 2015 Terrain
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Cortland, NY
Posts: 5,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorhead79 View Post
Here's the damages
Man, that sucks. That won't buff out. I try to park as close to the cart returns as possible in hopes that the lazy, inconsiderate cows (and bulls) will at least push a cart that far to get it out of the lot. But I guess nowhere in a lot is safe. When the movers get to Seattle and pull it off the truck, just blame them. Just kidding. Have a good trip.
__________________
Under hood airbrush by JT's Custom Paint Garage
Moroso CC, CAI Inc intake


(Click above image to learn about UpstateC5)
ZED SLED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 08:08 AM   #1879
kjd15
Finally!!
 
kjd15's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2LT Summit white, '68 Camaro
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Westchester, NY
Posts: 1,075
Quote:
Originally Posted by mclark10 View Post
Man, that sucks. That won't buff out. I try to park as close to the cart returns as possible in hopes that the lazy, inconsiderate cows (and bulls) will at least push a cart that far to get it out of the lot. But I guess nowhere in a lot is safe. When the movers get to Seattle and pull it off the truck, just blame them. Just kidding. Have a good trip.
Close to the cart return is one of the worst places because I have seen people just push it towards the return and let it go. I don't trust anywhere near those things, or near light posts or downhill where carts are left uphill.

Some lots are very challenging to find a safe spot, and it's a real effort at times. There have been days when I drive from spot to spot and have to sit and think a second if it's a good spot and then move if I think it's not.
__________________
-Karen
SW 2LT Ordered 9/30/09
November 28, 2009 - Delivered!!!
kjd15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 08:45 AM   #1880
ZED SLED


 
ZED SLED's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 CRT ZL1 Vert M6, 2015 Terrain
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Cortland, NY
Posts: 5,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjd15 View Post
Close to the cart return is one of the worst places because I have seen people just push it towards the return and let it go. I don't trust anywhere near those things, or near light posts or downhill where carts are left uphill.
Guess I'm just lucky.
05 Avalanche- 22,000 miles- 0 dings or scratches.
07 HHR- 31,000 miles- 0 dings or scratches.
10 Camaro- 6100 miles- Never been to a shopping center lot, hopefully never will.

Now I have to go find some wood to knock on.
__________________
Under hood airbrush by JT's Custom Paint Garage
Moroso CC, CAI Inc intake


(Click above image to learn about UpstateC5)
ZED SLED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 09:31 AM   #1881
spike III
COTW 6/25/12
 
spike III's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 1SS/RS IBM Camaro
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Chittenango, NY, USA
Posts: 3,632
this is spike I would like to say hello to every one. I"m just learning to use this computer. So please be patient with me. Thank You Spike'.
spike III is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 12:34 PM   #1882
Steeler NY

 
Steeler NY's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS IBM Vert
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Central NY
Posts: 1,140
Quote:
Originally Posted by spike III View Post
this is spike I would like to say hello to every one. I"m just learning to use this computer. So please be patient with me. Thank You Spike'.

Hey Spike

Great to see you here!!!

NO problem keep the post coming!
__________________
Steeler NY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 12:36 PM   #1883
Steeler NY

 
Steeler NY's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SS/RS IBM Vert
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Central NY
Posts: 1,140
hey Motorhead

that stinks!

think of it as a little something to remember New York from

BEST OF LUCK to you!
__________________
Steeler NY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 12:54 PM   #1884
Gypsy
 
Gypsy's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011, 2SS/RS Blk/Blk vert
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: WNY
Posts: 28
She is here!!!!!
Arrived at the dealer this morning and I just went to check her out. She is getting the heritage grill and perf. exhaust installed and then will come home on a flatbed Thursday morning.

She is still dirty and will remain that way until I get her home, sorry for the bad cell phone pic quality, plus I was just a bit shaky and all the other pics are too blurry...LOL
Attached Images
 
Gypsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 01:04 PM   #1885
Steve
Ancalagon The Black
 
Steve's Avatar
 
Drives: 2004 Silverado 4X4, 2010 RJT 1SS
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Upstate - NY
Posts: 896
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
She is here!!!!!
Arrived at the dealer this morning and I just went to check her out. She is getting the heritage grill and perf. exhaust installed and then will come home on a flatbed Thursday morning.

She is still dirty and will remain that way until I get her home, sorry for the bad cell phone pic quality, plus I was just a bit shaky and all the other pics are too blurry...LOL
Congratulations Gypsy! Can't wait to see it in person.
__________________
Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 04:40 PM   #1886
rallysport2010
45th Anniversary Edition
 
rallysport2010's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 Carbon Flash Metallic 2SS/RS
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Holley, New York
Posts: 320
awesome, looks great. now just need the good weather to get here.
rallysport2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 05:01 PM   #1887
3CamarosOnHand


 
3CamarosOnHand's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 3,391
Quote:
Originally Posted by spike III View Post
this is spike I would like to say hello to every one. I"m just learning to use this computer. So please be patient with me. Thank You Spike'.
What do you mean be patient, Mr Retarded i mean retired learn how to use that thing NOW

And whats this waiting till i leave to drill my wife about the pillow, yes iam trying to get rid of her but she wont sign the title
__________________
3CamarosOnHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Official Learn To Drive Manual Cars Thread arkay.wgl Dragstrip and Launch Techniques Discussion 45 04-15-2012 10:29 PM
>> OFFICIAL Delivered Camaros (& happy owners) thread << Tran 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 1082 09-25-2010 12:58 PM
The Official Pfadt Camaro5 Fest car show/burn out competition thread! PfadtRacing 2010 Camaro5 Fest (I) 57 04-12-2010 09:09 PM
OFFICIAL Photo Thread from the SA Photoshoot 11-22-2009 CamaroSkooter USA - Texas 39 12-09-2009 11:45 PM
Official Interior Thread? kizzle02 Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery 0 06-29-2009 01:49 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:51 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.