Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

River City Camaro Customs
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA

Old 05-31-2012, 07:33 PM   #10031
paigeg
PAIGE

Drives: 2010 Synergy Edition Camaro
Yet another country heard from

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmike View Post
Intellicast says partly cloudy 68 deg http://www.intellicast.com/Local/Weather.aspx Same for Geneva
Man, I want that frickin' job. Not a chance in ten you're right - if THAT - and you make Mondo $$$ What's with the Weather Dudes? Guess I picked the wrong vocation.

(Click C5 image to learn about UpstateC5)
I smile because I don't know what the heck is going on.
paigeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 07:39 PM   #10032
paigeg
PAIGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by spike III View Post
Andy,Joebot,Paige I know your meeting people at Canj. If Joe Bot wan't to meet me at the Chittenango service are Sat morning I will be there at 6:30.When the East crowd gets close Andy can give me a call so we can be ready to pull out and they won't have to stop.

Not stop??? Really?? C'mon, you know the drill - stop, meet up, shoot the sh#$#, drive on, stop, meet up, shoot the sh#$#... Nice to have the walkies to prevent losses (um, BTW, where the hell were you all LAST year??? referring to a group of us wrong-turned on the way to Pen Yann), but otherwise, no stress! Besides, the opp to ride in with that looooong line of Camaros including the ZL1??? Not a chance.

Old 05-31-2012, 08:37 PM   #10033
spike III
COTW 6/25/12

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS IBM Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by paigeg View Post
Not stop??? Really?? C'mon, you know the drill - stop, meet up, shoot the sh#$#, drive on, stop, meet up, shoot the sh#$#... Nice to have the walkies to prevent losses (um, BTW, where the hell were you all LAST year??? referring to a group of us wrong-turned on the way to Pen Yann), but otherwise, no stress! Besides, the opp to ride in with that looooong line of Camaros including the ZL1??? Not a chance.
All I know is when you hit the chittenango service area you better not have High heels on be flat footed and catch with the train
spike III is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 08:40 PM   #10034
ssmike
Missing Big Red

Drives: 2006 Corvette DSOM, '13 Equinox CRT
Quote:
Man, I want that frickin' job. Not a chance in ten you're right - if THAT - and you make Mondo $$$ What's with the Weather Dudes? Guess I picked the wrong vocation.
Yea, meteorology is the only profession I know of that they can get it wrong most of the time and still have a job the next day!

Not a Camaro but it works for now!
ssmike is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 08:50 PM   #10035
paigeg
PAIGE

Quote:
All I know is when you hit the chittenango service area you better not have High heels on be flat footed and catch with the train
Heels hell - Can't run on HEELS!
Well, unless you are a HOOTERS chick

Lookit that Firebird, willya??

No worries, Spike, I will be BIG your rear-view! Briefly. Buh-bye.....

Old 05-31-2012, 08:59 PM   #10036
spike III
COTW 6/25/12

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS IBM Camaro
spike III

Quote:
Heels hell - Can't run on HEELS!
Well, unless you are a HOOTERS chick Hah set of twins. Which one is you Paige???????????????????????????????????:p addle:

Lookit that Firebird, willya??

No worries, Spike, I will be BIG your rear-view! Briefly. Buh-bye.....
spike III is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 09:01 PM   #10037
ZED SLED

Drives: 2013 CRT ZL1 Vert M6, 2015 Terrain
Quote:

OK, I REALLY want to run the Glen, and I'm gonna take the chance. If it rains and we get waived, I'm gonna be all .
You'll run rain or shine. We ran opening weekend
Attached Images

(Click above image to learn about UpstateC5)
ZED SLED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 09:02 PM   #10038
paigeg
PAIGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssmike View Post
Yea, meteorology is the only profession I know of that they can get it wrong most of the time and still have a job the next day!
Yeah, I SO want that job!

Old 05-31-2012, 09:11 PM   #10039
paigeg
PAIGE

Quote:
The one with the SPLIT GRILLE. Duh!

Old 05-31-2012, 09:14 PM   #10040
paigeg
PAIGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclark10 View Post
You'll run rain or shine. We ran opening weekend
OMG, hold me!!!!! I need a fetal-position emoticon...

Old 05-31-2012, 09:28 PM   #10041
paigeg
PAIGE

Just a STRONG Suggestion

I recall last spring, with the unfortunate re-route, and some (ummm) passes on the track. The "Officials" leave the running order up to us. We have hot dogs, runners, and first-timers. Can we decide a running order up front and line it up? It would prevent frustration for those ready to go balls-out, satisfy those of us who just want to run, and avoid stress for those not familiar or otherwise disinclined to stomp the big pedal to the tarmac. Just sayin a little planning... We can line ourselves up this time, no?

Old 05-31-2012, 09:38 PM   #10042
ZED SLED

Drives: 2013 CRT ZL1 Vert M6, 2015 Terrain
Quote:
I recall last spring, with the unfortunate re-route, and some (ummm) passes on the track. The "Officials" leave the running order up to us. We have hot dogs, runners, and first-timers. Can we decide a running order up front and line it up? It would prevent frustration for those ready to go balls-out, satisfy those of us who just want to run, and avoid stress for those not familiar or otherwise disinclined to stomp the big pedal to the tarmac. Just sayin a little planning... We can line ourselves up this time, no?
I know where you're coming from. We'll address this at the show

(Click above image to learn about UpstateC5)
ZED SLED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 09:43 PM   #10043
Steve
Ancalagon The Black

Drives: 2004 Silverado 4X4, 2010 RJT 1SS
Quote:

OK, I REALLY want to run the Glen, and I'm gonna take the chance. If it rains and we get waived, I'm gonna be all . I can stand the rain at the show - how many times has that easy-up collapsed on us? So there we go - I am IN. Damn. I'll be flying solo - Hub is under the weather and won't be joining us, but look for me at the Canjo or Warners exits. We'll hook up.
But, while I'm on the subject, WTF with the 'scavenger hunt' thingamaboob to get to the Glen? Can't I just motor down and line up? I mean, is there some grandfantabulous prize? Hell, if not, I'll jet down and shop at the Track store!
You are free to go to the Glen any way you want. The Scavenger Hunt Road Rally was a way to have fun going to the track. There is no prize for it but it will be a good time.
Old 05-31-2012, 09:47 PM   #10044
Joebot8484
ZL1 # 1307

Drives: 2012 Camaro ZL1, 2008 Hummzilla H3
Quote:
Andy,Joebot,Paige I know your meeting people at Canj. If Joe Bot wan't to meet me at the Chittenango service are Sat morning I will be there at 6:30.When the East crowd gets close Andy can give me a call so we can be ready to pull out and they won't have to stop.
Spike, that sounds good. I'll be there.

Quote:
go balls-out
Hmmm, please specify. are we taking 180 ish our actually handing them out the window.. sorry I had to!
Old 05-31-2012, 09:50 PM   #10045
nohemihere

Drives: 2010 camaro ss white/purple
joe
hows the break in going? you runnin the track?? saw you behind a unmarked cop car on taft wednesday. atleast it wasnt on the side of the road!!!!!
nohemihere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 09:54 PM   #10046
Joebot8484
ZL1 # 1307

Drives: 2012 Camaro ZL1, 2008 Hummzilla H3
Quote:
Originally Posted by nohemihere View Post
joe
hows the break in going? you runnin the track?? saw you behind a unmarked cop car on taft wednesday. atleast it wasnt on the side of the road!!!!!
I have 600 miles :( but at the end of the month I'll be ready to run. I was checking out that car, it had regular tags on it but it was a police interceptor. That guy might have bought it at an auction.
Old 05-31-2012, 09:57 PM   #10047
3CamarosOnHand

Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
Paige ...canjo at 6 am .. run to chittango i guess to meet spike and then to werners at 730 to meet every one else ..... Iam not sure if Mark is rolling out yet .

As far as running order at track i made a quicky track rule info pack to pass out when you pay for ticket . which address that very problem ,,,HOPEFULLY