Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
sjm autoprod
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-28-2010, 08:45 PM   #86
3CamarosOnHand


 
3CamarosOnHand's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 3,391
Welcome to the club Motorhead79 we will get you on the membership list shortly. If you can make it sunday pm me ahead of time and we can figure a place and time to meet before the show Andy
3CamarosOnHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 09:42 AM   #87
3CamarosOnHand


 
3CamarosOnHand's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 3,391
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3CamarosOnHand View Post
SUNDAY AUGUST 1ST There is a show in richfield springs on rt20 on the corner of church street in the park across from Stewarts middle of town, starting at 10:00 anyone interested in going pm me or post and we can set up a time and place to meet andy. Usually brings in 150+ http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ie...,0.106945&z=13
If anyone is interested in this here is the info-
http://carshow.richfieldsprings.net/
and the registration form:
http://carshow.richfieldsprings.net/...ation_2010.pdf

Private message us so we can meet up and drive in together if you want to go- they place you on the field in front of your registration number I guess- so we'll all be together .
3CamarosOnHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 09:59 PM   #88
3CamarosOnHand


 
3CamarosOnHand's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 3,391
WE CAN MEET AT THE SCHOOL JUST DOWN THE ROAD IN THE MIDDLE OF TOWN ON RT 20 930 to 1000 on sunday.
3CamarosOnHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 10:02 PM   #89
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended
 
Drives: Your new SLP Camaro!
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Cedarburg, WI
Posts: 6,802
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroScotty
I just want to say I think it is VERY COOL this club came together! It's awesome to see people in a region come together and have some great fun together......One Camaro by itself is cool, but when you get a whole lot together, all with its own special touches by their owners, is very impressive to me!

Congrats guys on a successful state club!
CamaroScotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 10:41 PM   #90
3CamarosOnHand


 
3CamarosOnHand's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 3,391
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroScotty View Post
I just want to say I think it is VERY COOL this club came together! It's awesome to see people in a region come together and have some great fun together......One Camaro by itself is cool, but when you get a whole lot together, all with its own special touches by their owners, is very impressive to me!

Congrats guys on a successful state club!
Thanks CamaroScotty
Yes, it is very awesome getting a group together in our Upstate New York region. We were finding that all the meets for New York were down in the city- which is great but too far away for us. It is so great when we meet to see what everyone has done like you said. Last week we went to Sylvan Beach, NY and had 11 5thgens there and it was great!

We will be meeting you soon at Oshawa. There are a few of us from the Upstate NY club going up including Josh Grant. Can't wait to meet you and get up there!

It was nice hearing from you!
3CamarosOnHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 07:51 AM   #91
paigeg
PAIGE
 
paigeg's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Synergy Edition Camaro
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 221
Hope to see you in Richfield

Nice little town, and a nice ride out Rt. 20. /edit: to add I don't think we'll want to show - hubby is severely restricted in how long he can function (back injury). But we can meet up and say howdy at the school beforehand, and maybe take a look at the show before we have to split./

Future meet ideas: I contacted Chico of Chico's BBQ, but he never responded. But, there are a whole lot of public parks in the area - the nicest is The Crossings of Colonie. Easy to get to from I-87, HUGE park, with walking trails, very pet-friendly if you bring your furkids, and on Saturdays they have a Farmers Market from 9am to 1pm.
http://www.colonie.org/parks/crossings/
__________________
2010 Synergy Edition, 1 of 1845. K&N Typhoon CAI; Flowmaster axle-back exhausts; T-Rex black powdercoat upper & lower phantom billet grilles; custom decals & stripes by Davies Custom Paint

(Click C5 image to learn about UpstateC5)
I smile because I don't know what the heck is going on.
paigeg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 08:39 AM   #92
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended
 
Drives: Your new SLP Camaro!
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Cedarburg, WI
Posts: 6,802
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroScotty
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3CamarosOnHand View Post
Thanks CamaroScotty
Yes, it is very awesome getting a group together in our Upstate New York region. We were finding that all the meets for New York were down in the city- which is great but too far away for us. It is so great when we meet to see what everyone has done like you said. Last week we went to Sylvan Beach, NY and had 11 5thgens there and it was great!

We will be meeting you soon at Oshawa. There are a few of us from the Upstate NY club going up including Josh Grant. Can't wait to meet you and get up there!

It was nice hearing from you!
Awesome! See you there!
CamaroScotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 10:15 PM   #93
3CamarosOnHand


 
3CamarosOnHand's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 3,391
INVASION

Is anybody interested in INVADING a car show next weekend in Milford it is from 9 to 3 ,Registration by noon. we (lesleigh and I) talked to the president of the club and he said we would have our own section . we are going the dj is my neighbor here is the flyer and link to direction Yes mark there will be lots of food, its BYOC haha .anybody that wants to go post and we can figure a meeting place Andy

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...13368&t=h&z=16
Attached Images
 
3CamarosOnHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 09:52 AM   #94
Wikedwil
Co-founder of CDCNY
 
Wikedwil's Avatar
 
Drives: 2016 Camaro 2LT Hyper Blue
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Latham N.Y.
Posts: 829
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3CamarosOnHand View Post
Is anybody interested in INVADING a car show next weekend in Milford it is from 9 to 3 ,Registration by noon. we (lesleigh and I) talked to the president of the club and he said we would have our own section . we are going the dj is my neighbor here is the flyer and link to direction Yes mark there will be lots of food, its BYOC haha .anybody that wants to go post and we can figure a meeting place Andy

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...13368&t=h&z=16
Would love to go. I'm gonna miss tomorrow looks like rain.

Last edited by Wikedwil; 07-31-2010 at 10:05 AM.
Wikedwil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 12:16 PM   #95
SummitWhiteLS
 
SummitWhiteLS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Mustang V6 Automatic
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY
Posts: 657
Quote:
Originally Posted by paigeg View Post
Nice little town, and a nice ride out Rt. 20. /edit: to add I don't think we'll want to show - hubby is severely restricted in how long he can function (back injury). But we can meet up and say howdy at the school beforehand, and maybe take a look at the show before we have to split./

Future meet ideas: I contacted Chico of Chico's BBQ, but he never responded. But, there are a whole lot of public parks in the area - the nicest is The Crossings of Colonie. Easy to get to from I-87, HUGE park, with walking trails, very pet-friendly if you bring your furkids, and on Saturdays they have a Farmers Market from 9am to 1pm.
http://www.colonie.org/parks/crossings/
Colonie is less than a 1/2 hr from where I live, so a meet there would be right up my alley!

Let's try to get it done.
SummitWhiteLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 05:18 PM   #96
3CamarosOnHand


 
3CamarosOnHand's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 3,391
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummitWhiteLS View Post
Colonie is less than a 1/2 hr from where I live, so a meet there would be right up my alley!

Let's try to get it done.
3CamarosOnHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 07:20 PM   #97
SummitWhiteLS
 
SummitWhiteLS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Mustang V6 Automatic
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY
Posts: 657
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3CamarosOnHand View Post
How about next weekend, Saturday or Sunday (Aug. 7 or 8)?
SummitWhiteLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 07:30 PM   #98
trm0002
VIN #2G1FT1EW6A9100074
 
trm0002's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 CAMARO 2SS/RS RJT VIN 00074
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Buffalo,NY 'burbs
Posts: 4,204
Send a message via AIM to trm0002
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummitWhiteLS View Post
How about next weekend, Saturday or Sunday (Aug. 7 or 8)?
Sorry- I'll be in Aruba by 2pm on the 8th.

Of course we could always have a meet there.
__________________
trm0002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 09:28 PM   #99
3CamarosOnHand


 
3CamarosOnHand's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 3,391
Quote:
Originally Posted by trm0002 View Post
Sorry- I'll be in Aruba by 2pm on the 8th.

Of course we could always have a meet there.
Okay, meeting in Aruba sounds sooo much better Of course, you'll pay our way right? LOL!! That and I guess we can't transform the Camaro to a boat...
3CamarosOnHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 10:22 PM   #100
3CamarosOnHand


 
3CamarosOnHand's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 3,391
I forgot there was the VA show on sat 7th ill be going to the MILFORD show on sunday the 8th. IF anybody wants to skip Richfeild this sunday and come next weekend thats up to you. its only 25 min for me to travel

Also got my other ABM camaro back today.

also had to put my real one back together ,
Attached Images
    
3CamarosOnHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 10:48 PM   #101
3CamarosOnHand


 
3CamarosOnHand's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 3,391
Which one of these does everybody like best #1, #2,#3 or throw in one of your own to vote on would like to get these made up soon. Most likely in white vinyl, unless you would like to have your own cut to match car
Attached Images
 
3CamarosOnHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 09:48 AM   #102
bdstealth

 
bdstealth's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SS/RS White/blk int.M6,GFX
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Central New York
Posts: 785
I like 2&3 leanind towards #3 but don't we want NY in it. Like the grill.
bdstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Official Learn To Drive Manual Cars Thread arkay.wgl Dragstrip and Launch Techniques Discussion 45 04-15-2012 10:29 PM
>> OFFICIAL Delivered Camaros (& happy owners) thread << Tran 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 1082 09-25-2010 12:58 PM
The Official Pfadt Camaro5 Fest car show/burn out competition thread! PfadtRacing 2010 Camaro5 Fest (I) 57 04-12-2010 09:09 PM
OFFICIAL Photo Thread from the SA Photoshoot 11-22-2009 CamaroSkooter USA - Texas 39 12-09-2009 11:45 PM
Official Interior Thread? kizzle02 Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery 0 06-29-2009 01:49 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:04 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.