Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Fabberge
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

USA - Great Lakes IL, IN, MI, MN, OH, WI

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2010, 06:46 PM   #1
Bluestreak 2010

 
Bluestreak 2010's Avatar
 
Drives: IBM 2010 Camaro LS
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 1,682
Idea for a meet to Support Riley Children's Hospital

Be warned, this is a long post.

After the event at Hare Chevrolet in Noblesville, IN on July 10th, there was a request for new ideas for other central Indiana meets. I suggested getting in on the Nationwide Meet and Greet but then got a suggestion from newsier to come up with an event to support a local charity. Sam's Club, which is where I work, is very involved in supporting Riley Children's Hospital, so I started thinking of some way to come up with an event that Sam's could also support.

Here is my idea. A group of us from Camaro 5 could put on a car show open to the public. I'm thinking a $10 entry fee with all proceeds going to support the Hospital. I am hoping that Sam's Club could let us use their parking lot on a Sunday after we close. This is at 6p.m. on Sundays so there should still be plenty of light, and if not they could leave the parking lot lights on for us. Below I am listing additional ideas to help raise money that could be possible in addition to the car show and ideas to help get the word out.

What we could do:
1.) Promote the event with ads in The Indianapolis Star and other local newspapers, as well as have someone create a facebook page for the event.

2.) Have forum members as volunteers to help with event registration and check in, staging the show cars, and even judging the event.

3.) Come up with prizes to give out for the show winners to give the hard core car show people another incentive to come out.

4.) Get in touch with the C5 store and see about getting a discount price on their shirts and possibly other merchandise. I would also like to see if they could come up with a special commemorative shirt for the event. We could then order a large amount to sell at the show. What would be better would be if we could get whoever runs the store to come to the show with their merchandise! If we buy and then resell the items, anything above cost could go to Riley, and if the owner comes out, they could decide on how much of the profit to donate.

What Sam's Club could do:
1.) Post fliers at the club to advertise the show.

2.) Set up a table/booth for donations to Riley.

3.) Either have a cookout or bake sale as they have done many times before, with proceeds going to the charity. Or they could contact club members who own restaurants and possibly get them to come sell food at the show and donate a certain percentage of profit.

4.) Rent a dunk tank and have "Dunk a Sam's Associate." Pay to get a certain number of throws. Forum members could also volunteer to do this, and maybe split the time with Sam's associates.

What we would need:
1.) Strong support from forum members before I pitch the idea to the Sam's Club Spirit Committee.

2.) Sam's Clubs approval! If they give the green light, I will see what additional ideas they can come up with.

3.) Volunteers to help with registration and sign in; staging the cars; and anyone who has previously judged or has alot of experience with car shows to judge the event.

I would love to make this work and can't think of many reasons that Sam's Club would be opposed to doing this. Last year we were one of the worst clubs in our region when it came to the amount given to Riley, so I think my General Manager would welcome a chance to boost that amount!

This is just a rough draft of an idea, and as such is open to suggestions (in fact I welcome them). The time might be a liitle late, I don't know how long it takes to put on a show with judging and everything else involved, but I know it would be easier to pull off after the store is closed.

Anyone with other ideas about other possible locations, sponsors (I don't know if we could get vendors to set up displays like at Hare), or even a different event that could still be used to support a charity feel free to post your ideas and any comments about anything I have written!

And of course post if you would support this event if we can get it rolling!

Last edited by Bluestreak 2010; 07-18-2010 at 06:57 PM.
Bluestreak 2010 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 06:52 PM   #2
SirPhobos1
Mean Machine!
 
SirPhobos1's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Synergy Green
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Indiana
Posts: 325
Sounds like a plan to me. I definitely think charity shows are worth the time & effort! Especially Riley!
__________________
SECOND 2010 Synergy Green Metallic - 5/4/2012
2010 Synergy Green Metallic - 4/21/2010-7/15/2011

Tint|RS Wheels|Tails Blackout|Bowtie Blackout|RS Halos
Heritage Grille|Kenwood Amplifier|Kicker Subwoofer|RS Gauges|General Tires
I'm back, baby!

SirPhobos1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 07:11 PM   #3
Slvr1SSA6
 
Slvr1SSA6's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 1SS A6---1968 SS Camaro
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Indy
Posts: 102
Sounds COOL! Just remeber that if you are going to do trophy's, plan on spending anywhere from 300-500 dollars with dash plaques. If you spend 300 on them then it would take 30 cars to break even on the expense (i would charge 15.00 for the show). Also doing a show on a Sunday evening would not get too many cars due to most people having to get to work the next day. I would suggest a Saturday afternoon show if the lot is big enough to support the show and customers. This would give a chance for Sams customers to come out and look at the cars and would possibly get more people into Sams Club...win/win.
__________________
2010 Camaro SS A6
http://www.indycamaro.com
1968 Camaro SS 396
512 CI BBC producing 653 RWHP @ 6400 RPM
Slvr1SSA6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 07:31 PM   #4
dragom
2G1FB1EV3A9121989
 
dragom's Avatar
 
Drives: Rally Yellow RS Coupe
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: indianapolis
Posts: 827
I would have to agree with slvr1ssa6 sunday would not be a good day for his reason that he stated. I would be up for this and would help in any way I could.
dragom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 08:21 PM   #5
Bluestreak 2010

 
Bluestreak 2010's Avatar
 
Drives: IBM 2010 Camaro LS
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 1,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slvr1SSA6 View Post
Sounds COOL! Just remeber that if you are going to do trophy's, plan on spending anywhere from 300-500 dollars with dash plaques. If you spend 300 on them then it would take 30 cars to break even on the expense (i would charge 15.00 for the show). Also doing a show on a Sunday evening would not get too many cars due to most people having to get to work the next day. I would suggest a Saturday afternoon show if the lot is big enough to support the show and customers. This would give a chance for Sams customers to come out and look at the cars and would possibly get more people into Sams Club...win/win.
I haven't been to many car shows, but $15/entry sounds reasonable.

Good to know about the price of doing trophies. How many do you think your price range would supply? I figured they would be expensive, which is why I suggested "prizes," but trophies were my first thought. Any suggestions on other options would be appreciated. I was thinking Sam's could possibly provide something like a free membership ($40 value) for 1 or 2 winners who are not yet club members, but this would still have to be covered as well.

I agree that Saturday would be ideal for bigger turnout, but the main lot stays pretty full. There is a space across one of the main isles that may work, but it currently has some road construction equipment sitting in it. Depending on turnout and when we have the event it could be enough room. I will try to get a Google maps sattelite image of our parking lot posted to show the size of the lot and possible layout ideas.
Bluestreak 2010 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 09:30 PM   #6
Slvr1SSA6
 
Slvr1SSA6's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 1SS A6---1968 SS Camaro
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Indy
Posts: 102
You could do a top 20 atleast with 50ish dash plaques for between 300 to 350 But I would shop around. Most of these trophy places will cut you a deal if you ask and let them know your shopping.
__________________
2010 Camaro SS A6
http://www.indycamaro.com
1968 Camaro SS 396
512 CI BBC producing 653 RWHP @ 6400 RPM
Slvr1SSA6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 10:39 PM   #7
wer2foxs
 
wer2foxs's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 VR SS
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 719
I like the over all idea too and agree it should be on a Saturday afternoon. Or, How about a Friday evening when Sam closes? I take it this could be the Sam's club on East Washington? If so, could we some how combine with the usual car meet that happens over at Washington Square on Friday night? There is always a big crowd there from 6 to 9pm I think. We could talk with them and see if we could have one big event. The trophies, IMO that is way to much expense and should think of another award. This is for charity and the funds should go to them.
__________________
wer2foxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 07:58 AM   #8
Bluestreak 2010

 
Bluestreak 2010's Avatar
 
Drives: IBM 2010 Camaro LS
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 1,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by wer2foxs View Post
I like the over all idea too and agree it should be on a Saturday afternoon. Or, How about a Friday evening when Sam closes? I take it this could be the Sam's club on East Washington? If so, could we some how combine with the usual car meet that happens over at Washington Square on Friday night? There is always a big crowd there from 6 to 9pm I think. We could talk with them and see if we could have one big event. The trophies, IMO that is way to much expense and should think of another award. This is for charity and the funds should go to them.
Correct about it being the East Washington location. The store only closes early on Sundays, every other night we close at 8:30 which I feel would be too late to get started.

Friday could also work if we joined with the show at the mall. Do you go to that from time to time? I would be interested in hearing what that group would think about joining up, but I don't want to intrude, and was thinking it would be cool if the show was run by our forum members. If the mall crowd is willing, a combined show could lead to a better result though!
Bluestreak 2010 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 02:58 PM   #9
wer2foxs
 
wer2foxs's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 VR SS
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 719
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluestreak 2010 View Post
Correct about it being the East Washington location. The store only closes early on Sundays, every other night we close at 8:30 which I feel would be too late to get started.

Friday could also work if we joined with the show at the mall. Do you go to that from time to time? I would be interested in hearing what that group would think about joining up, but I don't want to intrude, and was thinking it would be cool if the show was run by our forum members. If the mall crowd is willing, a combined show could lead to a better result though!
I have not been there in quite a while. I won't be in town this Friday and will be working nights the following Friday so I will not be able to get over there to ask.
I feel the same about having our own but it would be a head start of having people there. It would be quite a showing to say the least. What does everyone else think?
__________________
wer2foxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 08:18 PM   #10
chozn4service
Five-O
 
chozn4service's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SSRS RJT
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: +34° 55' 19.15", -117° 53' 22.43"
Posts: 2,399
just found this thread. Lot of construction on east US40 if I'm not mistaken. I thought I went to Sam's last week with a buddy of mine, came south on German Church to US40 and right into the lot, I think that was Sam's.

Anyway, I would check with CICC as they gave away trophies at the event that was held at Raymond's back in March. Trophies were given for the top 25 cars and then they gave some for best looking, best modified, not really sure but you can check with them to see who they got the hardware from and their cost. There would already be an order on file that you could reference and if you didn't go with it, you could maybe delete from it to save cost. Also dealing with the same vendor may help in getting a discount and future events having them on hand and as a supporter. Just saying.

Saturday's are the best for participants and Sam's would benefit as well. Customers who come by to look would be able to drop same spare change in jars that would be around of on the main table. Over all I think it's a good idea! Just need to allow yourself some time in planning and promoting. I wonder what Sam's will do for the even? The parking lot is public so anyone could realistically park there as long as there is not a disruption. Will Sam's provide anything, match dollar for dollar to Sam's. Promotion is easy with this forum, facebook, twitter etc..... some fliers here and there we as a group can do.
I know OldSchoolCamaro and I were talking about another event, maybe a Dyno Day that maybe could be incorporated with this but obviously couldn't happen at Sam's.
I don't have a show car (not even remotely close) but I would be willing to help where I could.
__________________
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3832170 : Praise The Lowered!
Flowmaster Catback Exhaust, Vararam intake, Solo HFC, VMax Ported TB, VMax "Black Ice" manifold insulator, Trifecta Tune, Mike Norris Catch Can, DRL Harness, Heritage grill, Razzi GFX, NLP Spoiler, MPD1 Spoiler and more!
chozn4service is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 07:46 AM   #11
Mike Norris
 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 591
This is a cool idea for sure. If you wanted to make it into a show and dyno day, there is a Sams Club just across the railroad tracks from my place as well as a Home Depot in my lot.

Be nice to do it when it cools off a bit

Mike Norris
Mike Norris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 08:39 AM   #12
Bluestreak 2010

 
Bluestreak 2010's Avatar
 
Drives: IBM 2010 Camaro LS
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 1,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Norris View Post
This is a cool idea for sure. If you wanted to make it into a show and dyno day, there is a Sams Club just across the railroad tracks from my place as well as a Home Depot in my lot.

Be nice to do it when it cools off a bit

Mike Norris
Just wondering, are you in Greenwood? Your location under your username says Indianapolis, but the Sam's on Washington Street is Indianapolis too. By "my place", do you mean you have somewhere we could do the dyno's? Sorry if these are dumb questions, just curious.
Bluestreak 2010 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 09:48 AM   #13
wer2foxs
 
wer2foxs's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 VR SS
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 719
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluestreak 2010 View Post
Just wondering, are you in Greenwood? Your location under your username says Indianapolis, but the Sam's on Washington Street is Indianapolis too. By "my place", do you mean you have somewhere we could do the dyno's? Sorry if these are dumb questions, just curious.
Mike Norris has a speed shop in Fishers at 96th and I-69. This would be an ideal location for sure! Yes he has a dyno. Mike is the man when it comes to adding HP's to the Camaro SS!
__________________
wer2foxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 11:03 AM   #14
chozn4service
Five-O
 
chozn4service's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SSRS RJT
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: +34° 55' 19.15", -117° 53' 22.43"
Posts: 2,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by wer2foxs View Post
Mike Norris has a speed shop in Fishers at 96th and I-69. This would be an ideal location for sure! Yes he has a dyno. Mike is the man when it comes to adding HP's to the Camaro SS!

Yea, Mike is in Fishers, well technically Indy since he's on the south side of 96th street and there is a Sam's right there and a Home Depot, Culver's and Panda Express, Lord I digress! Anyway, like I said, OldSchoolCamaro and I were talking about a Dyno Day but we haven't set a definite date. It would be nice to incorporate the whole thing together, all wrapped up into one. I really didn't want to say anything until Oldschool put it out there but I was just saying.
__________________
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3832170 : Praise The Lowered!
Flowmaster Catback Exhaust, Vararam intake, Solo HFC, VMax Ported TB, VMax "Black Ice" manifold insulator, Trifecta Tune, Mike Norris Catch Can, DRL Harness, Heritage grill, Razzi GFX, NLP Spoiler, MPD1 Spoiler and more!
chozn4service is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 11:18 AM   #15
Bluestreak 2010

 
Bluestreak 2010's Avatar
 
Drives: IBM 2010 Camaro LS
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 1,682
I'm all about having a dyno day with the car show. My only concern is that I work at the E. Washington St. location and don't have contacts at the 96th St. store. It's possible that we could drive over to 96th street after the meet if it is on Washington, or maybe my club can communicate with the Fishers store and work something out. I still have to talk to the people at my store (hoping to do this tomorrow) and will bring up the possibility of both locations if at all possible.
Bluestreak 2010 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 12:35 PM   #16
Bluestreak 2010

 
Bluestreak 2010's Avatar
 
Drives: IBM 2010 Camaro LS
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 1,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by chozn4service View Post
just found this thread. Lot of construction on east US40 if I'm not mistaken. I thought I went to Sam's last week with a buddy of mine, came south on German Church to US40 and right into the lot, I think that was Sam's.

Anyway, I would check with CICC as they gave away trophies at the event that was held at Raymond's back in March. Trophies were given for the top 25 cars and then they gave some for best looking, best modified, not really sure but you can check with them to see who they got the hardware from and their cost. There would already be an order on file that you could reference and if you didn't go with it, you could maybe delete from it to save cost. Also dealing with the same vendor may help in getting a discount and future events having them on hand and as a supporter. Just saying.

Saturday's are the best for participants and Sam's would benefit as well. Customers who come by to look would be able to drop same spare change in jars that would be around of on the main table. Over all I think it's a good idea! Just need to allow yourself some time in planning and promoting. I wonder what Sam's will do for the even? The parking lot is public so anyone could realistically park there as long as there is not a disruption. Will Sam's provide anything, match dollar for dollar to Sam's. Promotion is easy with this forum, facebook, twitter etc..... some fliers here and there we as a group can do.
I know OldSchoolCamaro and I were talking about another event, maybe a Dyno Day that maybe could be incorporated with this but obviously couldn't happen at Sam's.
I don't have a show car (not even remotely close) but I would be willing to help where I could.
By CICC, do you mean the Central Indiana Camaro Club or the Camaro5 Indiana Camaro Club? Just want to make sure I check with the right group.
Bluestreak 2010 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 10:04 PM   #17
chozn4service
Five-O
 
chozn4service's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2SSRS RJT
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: +34° 55' 19.15", -117° 53' 22.43"
Posts: 2,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluestreak 2010 View Post
By CICC, do you mean the Central Indiana Camaro Club or the Camaro5 Indiana Camaro Club? Just want to make sure I check with the right group.
Central Indiana Camaro Club
__________________
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3832170 : Praise The Lowered!
Flowmaster Catback Exhaust, Vararam intake, Solo HFC, VMax Ported TB, VMax "Black Ice" manifold insulator, Trifecta Tune, Mike Norris Catch Can, DRL Harness, Heritage grill, Razzi GFX, NLP Spoiler, MPD1 Spoiler and more!
chozn4service is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 01:13 PM   #18
Bluestreak 2010

 
Bluestreak 2010's Avatar
 
Drives: IBM 2010 Camaro LS
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 1,682
Good News!

I talked to the people at Sam's today and they gave me an initial go ahead on the idea. Of course, this is to host it at the E. Washington location. They asked to see details about it before they approved it for sure, but I feel confident that there won't be any problems. I will type something up with the ideas we have so far and post it here for comments before I give it to Sam's. I will still include the 96th Street store as a possible alternate location and see what they think about it as well.
Bluestreak 2010 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2010, 08:52 PM   #19
Bluestreak 2010

 
Bluestreak 2010's Avatar
 
Drives: IBM 2010 Camaro LS
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 1,682
OK, here is what I typed up to present to Sam's Club. Let me know if you think I left anything important out, or if you have any issues with any of the details. For example, we had not discussed the registration procedure, but I thought I should show some way to keep track of entries.

I did not include any information about the possible Dyno Day, as this seems to be something we were thinking about doing after the show and would be limited to Camaros I imagine.

Thanks for your comments and support!
Attached Files
File Type: doc Camaro5 and Sams Club car show info.doc (26.0 KB, 78 views)
Bluestreak 2010 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 03:01 AM   #20
Bluestreak 2010

 
Bluestreak 2010's Avatar
 
Drives: IBM 2010 Camaro LS
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 1,682
No one has left any comments on what I made to present to Sam's Club, so I will go ahead and take it to turn in today. Here's hoping we get the official approval to put this thing together!
Bluestreak 2010 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 02:20 PM   #21
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"
 
hrpiii's Avatar
 
Drives: CGM w/Black stripes
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Indy
Posts: 4,086
I like the idea to help raise money for Rileys/Children. I have some reservations about a "judged" car show. You will really need to workout the rules for judging, classes, divisions, years, or whatever. And the more classes you have, the more investment into trophies. Or, were you thinking it's just all open class every car is judged ..which is tough, as you will get some people with stock cars, going up against people that have put 50K plus into their show rides. Would that really be fair.... no, and they would miss the point about raising money for charity. I think the details need to be worked out a little more. You do have a great idea, and hopefully the camaro5 Great Lakes group can help you get this moving into motion.
hrpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 03:20 PM   #22
Bluestreak 2010

 
Bluestreak 2010's Avatar
 
Drives: IBM 2010 Camaro LS
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 1,682
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrpiii View Post
I like the idea to help raise money for Rileys/Children. I have some reservations about a "judged" car show. You will really need to workout the rules for judging, classes, divisions, years, or whatever. And the more classes you have, the more investment into trophies. Or, were you thinking it's just all open class every car is judged ..which is tough, as you will get some people with stock cars, going up against people that have put 50K plus into their show rides. Would that really be fair.... no, and they would miss the point about raising money for charity. I think the details need to be worked out a little more. You do have a great idea, and hopefully the camaro5 Great Lakes group can help you get this moving into motion.
You raise many valid points. I am not familiar with how car shows work, and am definately open to other people's ideas, especially where judging and awards are concerned. I know not having a judged show would make things simpler, and while I know this is for charity, I was trying to come up with a way to possibly get more interest from non-C5 people. I could see a $10-15 entry fee for a non-judged show keeping some people away. Thanks for the feedback!
Bluestreak 2010 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 07:17 PM   #23
wer2foxs
 
wer2foxs's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 VR SS
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 719
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluestreak 2010 View Post
You raise many valid points. I am not familiar with how car shows work, and am definately open to other people's ideas, especially where judging and awards are concerned. I know not having a judged show would make things simpler, and while I know this is for charity, I was trying to come up with a way to possibly get more interest from non-C5 people. I could see a $10-15 entry fee for a non-judged show keeping some people away. Thanks for the feedback!
I have been to couple of meets this year with no judging and have 40+ cars show up because we love to show off our rides and meet others and no trophies. Couldn't there just be a ten dollar donation for Riley Hospital? This would not keep me away. Anybody else in for a ten dollar donation to great cause and have a meet and greet at Sams Club?
__________________
wer2foxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 08:30 PM   #24
Bluestreak 2010

 
Bluestreak 2010's Avatar
 
Drives: IBM 2010 Camaro LS
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 1,682
I love seeing how other people's input is evolving this idea. I think having an open meet and greet and simply asking for a $10 donation is a great idea! We could still promote this event on this site and post fliers at Sam's. Not having a required fee would still get more interest, this would also solve any registration issues and the extra cost of getting trophies/awards, and no judging would free up more members to visit and browse the cars.

I was a little upset when my printer messed up while trying to print off my list of ideas to present to Sam's, but now it looks like it may need some revising beofre I head back to work on Thursady, so it looks like the printer may have done me a favor!

Thanks again to everyone for their input!
Bluestreak 2010 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 05:45 AM   #25
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"
 
hrpiii's Avatar
 
Drives: CGM w/Black stripes
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Indy
Posts: 4,086
Quote:
Originally Posted by wer2foxs View Post
Anybody else in for a ten dollar donation to great cause and have a meet and greet at Sams Club?
I am. This is simple, and fun, and no pressure. Come, donate, meet other car owners/crazies, talk 'shop' and relax.
hrpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Camaro5 meet Easton Riley!!! Born 6/25/10 shawn18 Off-topic Discussions 17 06-28-2010 10:46 PM
Idea For Next Meet UCI CamaroFan USA - California 6 06-10-2010 04:26 PM
Come and support the Last "Official" Meet of the Year ('09) - November 14, 2009 The Dark Knight California Meets and Events 494 11-21-2009 08:08 PM
Colorado Show for kids at The Children's Hospital, Aurora, CO mtcwby USA - Rockies / Midwest 8 09-16-2009 06:23 PM
Michigan FBody Meet & Greet, May 30th, Milford Michigan meissen USA - Great Lakes 23 05-30-2009 10:24 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.