Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Classic Design Concepts
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions Discuss pricing and ordering experiences.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2010, 04:33 PM   #1
vetehead
 
vetehead's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SIM 2LT/RS
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Massapequa,NY
Posts: 171
Gm Supplier number!!!

I was wondering if anyone on this board could help me with a GM supplier number??

I will be ordering a 2011 2LT on Tuesday 8/3/10.


Thanks in advance,

Ron
vetehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 09:10 PM   #2
Mr_Draco


 
Mr_Draco's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SS/RS
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Western North Carolina
Posts: 6,279
Quote:
Originally Posted by vetehead View Post
I was wondering if anyone on this board could help me with a GM supplier number??

I will be ordering a 2011 2LT on Tuesday 8/3/10.


Thanks in advance,

Ron
Yea like someone here is going to risk permanently losing their hard earned discount by giving it to a perfect stranger just because he asked. Yea right.
Mr_Draco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 09:19 PM   #3
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended
 
Drives: Your new SLP Camaro!
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Cedarburg, WI
Posts: 6,805
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroScotty
Belong to a credit union? YAHOO SEARCH GM credit union discount.
CamaroScotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 09:26 PM   #4
RipperFox
Grrr!!!
 
RipperFox's Avatar
 
Drives: BLK/IOM '11 2SS/RS
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: OK
Posts: 380
You can do better than supplier discount anyways. We have dealers her doing "dealer invoice", and 500 over. That is significatly cheaper than supplier discount.

GM Supplier discount - You can share with friends and family for up to one year.

But here you go, I have one I didnt use. 4047***36-GSU. PM me.
__________________
Rules for ordering a car.
1. Dealers are liars
2. Buy off the lot
3. See rule #1

Last edited by RipperFox; 07-29-2010 at 09:46 PM.
RipperFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 07:37 AM   #5
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended
 
Drives: Your new SLP Camaro!
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Cedarburg, WI
Posts: 6,805
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroScotty
on the 2lt's the invoice vs supplier is about the same....on an SS, the Supplier is usually ALWAYS cheaper.
CamaroScotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 08:35 AM   #6
RipperFox
Grrr!!!
 
RipperFox's Avatar
 
Drives: BLK/IOM '11 2SS/RS
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: OK
Posts: 380
Well, I had him print it out (Supplier). and watched him do the order on the screen. And invoice on a 2ss, m6, gfx, shifter, IO interior, was $900 cheaper via dealer invoice.

So I had choice of invoice and Supplier disc. The choice was not hard. Thus ol' boy gets a code.

Only things cheaper were dealer cost, and employee. Good God employee pricing is cheap.
__________________
Rules for ordering a car.
1. Dealers are liars
2. Buy off the lot
3. See rule #1
RipperFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 03:46 PM   #7
vetehead
 
vetehead's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SIM 2LT/RS
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Massapequa,NY
Posts: 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Draco View Post
Yea like someone here is going to risk permanently losing their hard earned discount by giving it to a perfect stranger just because he asked. Yea right.

Well there you go sport the reply just under yours has yes a total stranger offering me thru pm there unused supplier #.I thought that was what these boards were for, helping and sharing information with each other????


But maybe not in your case!!!!What are you all about being one way!!!

Have a great life!!!


Ron
vetehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 01:26 AM   #8
mikel441


 
mikel441's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Sonic, 2010 Camaro SS
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gig Harbor, WA
Posts: 2,321
Quote:
Originally Posted by RipperFox View Post
Only things cheaper were dealer cost, and employee. Good God employee pricing is cheap.
Yes It is...........
__________________
mikel441 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 10:42 AM   #9
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended
 
Drives: Your new SLP Camaro!
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Cedarburg, WI
Posts: 6,805
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroScotty
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikel441 View Post
Yes It is...........
WAS Cheaper....that was the OLD GM.

Employee's only get $250 more off GM preferred pricing on 2011's, $1000 on 2010's
CamaroScotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 03:11 PM   #10
UnknownWarrior
GM Employee
 
UnknownWarrior's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 817
Quote:
Originally Posted by RipperFox View Post
You can do better than supplier discount anyways. We have dealers her doing "dealer invoice", and 500 over. That is significatly cheaper than supplier discount.

GM Supplier discount - You can share with friends and family for up to one year.

But here you go, I have one I didnt use. 4047***36-GSU. PM me.
you got some balls man that can get your discount lost for ever if GM sees it, as well as you having to pay for the "discounted savings" you got him, they had a huge crack down about that where i work and alot of people got sued and or fired and sued for it


Quote:
Originally Posted by vetehead View Post
Well there you go sport the reply just under yours has yes a total stranger offering me thru pm there unused supplier #.I thought that was what these boards were for, helping and sharing information with each other????


But maybe not in your case!!!!What are you all about being one way!!!

Have a great life!!!


Ron
yes were here to help out with car info or advice, NOT give out info that could get us in trouble or have us lose our jobs
__________________
2010 Camaro SS/RS - Doug Thorley LT's, SNL V.X Cam/Tune, ADM Cold Air Intake, GMPP Exhaust
UnknownWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 04:15 PM   #11
vetehead
 
vetehead's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 SIM 2LT/RS
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Massapequa,NY
Posts: 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownWarrior View Post
you got some balls man that can get your discount lost for ever if GM sees it, as well as you having to pay for the "discounted savings" you got him, they had a huge crack down about that where i work and alot of people got sued and or fired and sued for it



yes were here to help out with car info or advice, NOT give out info that could get us in trouble or have us lose our jobs

Listen...I was not aware of that, the dealers, people on this board and Corvette forum talk about GM Supplier number as if it is some kind of coupon.....I did not put this thread up to potentially get someone in trouble!!!
vetehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 04:35 PM   #12
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended
 
Drives: Your new SLP Camaro!
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Cedarburg, WI
Posts: 6,805
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroScotty
https://www.exclusivegmoffer.com/ip-...do?program=cud
CamaroScotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 07:52 PM   #13
mikel441


 
mikel441's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Sonic, 2010 Camaro SS
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gig Harbor, WA
Posts: 2,321
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroScotty View Post
WAS Cheaper....that was the OLD GM.

Employee's only get $250 more off GM preferred pricing on 2011's, $1000 on 2010's
Good point but, in this economy.......$250 is $250! If I were buying now I would take all I could get.
__________________
mikel441 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 06:41 AM   #14
UnknownWarrior
GM Employee
 
UnknownWarrior's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 817
Quote:
Originally Posted by vetehead View Post
Listen...I was not aware of that, the dealers, people on this board and Corvette forum talk about GM Supplier number as if it is some kind of coupon.....I did not put this thread up to potentially get someone in trouble!!!
its cool man im just making sure every on who is involved knows what could happen, GM had a major problem about people giving out discounts left and right to John Doe, it lost them alot of money, so they fought back and won hard, i was even afraid to use my employee discount for my grandfather until i knew it could be used with out me getting in trouble
__________________
2010 Camaro SS/RS - Doug Thorley LT's, SNL V.X Cam/Tune, ADM Cold Air Intake, GMPP Exhaust
UnknownWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 07:43 AM   #15
RipperFox
Grrr!!!
 
RipperFox's Avatar
 
Drives: BLK/IOM '11 2SS/RS
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: OK
Posts: 380
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownWarrior View Post
you got some balls man that can get your discount lost for ever if GM sees it,

Dude, you have lost me...

GM Supplier, GM Employee. They are spelled different, and dont even look the same.

Half way down the page. "Can I share the GM Supplier Discount with friends and family?"
https://www.gmsupplierdiscount.com/ip-gmsupplier/do/tab_faq
__________________
Rules for ordering a car.
1. Dealers are liars
2. Buy off the lot
3. See rule #1
RipperFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 07:52 AM   #16
Orange5thGen

 
Orange5thGen's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Convert
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 2,057
Send a message via Yahoo to Orange5thGen
So when the Z28 is released will someone hook me up with a number??? I am ordering one ....................We are all friends right.............
__________________
Come see me at www.chicago5thgen.com TEAM LLT, , 2011 Covertible 1LT RS, JDM Color Shift Halo's, Showstopper Camaro Bowtie Led Mirrors, Side Markers and Engine Cover, Pace Setter Catback Exhaust, BK Coilover Kit, 21" Full Crome GM wheels, Tinted windows, I WIN BEARS Plate. Full amber ABL dash and door update with IOM interior panels.
Orange5thGen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 08:12 AM   #17
UnknownWarrior
GM Employee
 
UnknownWarrior's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Arlington, TX
Posts: 817
Quote:
Originally Posted by RipperFox View Post
Dude, you have lost me...

GM Supplier, GM Employee. They are spelled different, and dont even look the same.

Half way down the page. "Can I share the GM Supplier Discount with friends and family?"
https://www.gmsupplierdiscount.com/ip-gmsupplier/do/tab_faq
yes i can share my discount with my friends and family as well, most of the time they ask for you SSN to "prove" you know jon doe if they dont more power to you man also there is no more "Supplier" and "Employee" GM consolidated them into one discount now i will get my a few extra discounts tho since i am an employee
__________________
2010 Camaro SS/RS - Doug Thorley LT's, SNL V.X Cam/Tune, ADM Cold Air Intake, GMPP Exhaust
UnknownWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PWA "The Lounge" DGthe3 Off-topic Discussions 143815 11-06-2010 11:00 AM
Any Official Word on the total number of ABM produced? kingsnakes2LT 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 17 02-07-2010 01:22 PM
GM Supplier discounts revealed.. The_Stache Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions 10 05-10-2009 11:20 AM
3Q Production Guide Number Question 1camaro4me Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions 1 03-27-2009 09:54 AM
Dealer refusing to give me my order number Ctrain24 Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions 33 02-05-2009 12:06 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.