Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
HeadlightArmor
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery All Camaro related pictures, videos and other assorted media.

View Poll Results: Which colour did you pick?
Beige ( Tan ) 7 4.29%
Titanium ( Light Gray ) 21 12.88%
Ebony ( Dark Gray / Black ) 97 59.51%
Imperial Orange 38 23.31%
Voters: 163. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2008, 10:46 PM   #1
RetroDude
Owner of VIN # 35278
 
RetroDude's Avatar
 
Drives: IBM 2SS, A6, Leather & Sunroof
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Whitby Ontario, CANADA
Posts: 646
INTERIOR COLOR CHOICES

I thought I post some photoshop pictures of the different interior colours available.

Please select from the poll above to indicate the colour choice you prefer or have already ordered.

PLEASE NOTE: Imperial Orange in POLL is actually INFERNO ORANGE ! ... Sorry, My Bad!
Attached Images
 

Last edited by RetroDude; 11-19-2008 at 10:34 PM.
RetroDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 10:57 PM   #2
zebra
just can't seem to leave
 
zebra's Avatar
 
Drives: your mom wild!!
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: cold & windy
Posts: 11,591
black's too dark, orange's too bright, i'm scared beige will have too may different colors in the cabin, so gray it is
__________________
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 11:29 PM   #3
TJ91
:chevy:
 
TJ91's Avatar
 
Drives: 2LT/RS
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 12,507
I had to order my IOM trim package to match my IOM LT2
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 11:35 PM   #4
RetroDude
Owner of VIN # 35278
 
RetroDude's Avatar
 
Drives: IBM 2SS, A6, Leather & Sunroof
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Whitby Ontario, CANADA
Posts: 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ91 View Post
I had to order my IOM trim package to match my IOM LT2
Are you also getting the Cyber Gray Rally Stripes too!
RetroDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 11:38 PM   #5
TJ91
:chevy:
 
TJ91's Avatar
 
Drives: 2LT/RS
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 12,507
Noo, i planned on getting carbon fibre or graphite stripes when i saw the convertable concept, it had like carbon fibre stripes, looked great. I had my mind set on that since the reveal. Did you order yet?(and what did you order if you did)
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 11:49 PM   #6
RetroDude
Owner of VIN # 35278
 
RetroDude's Avatar
 
Drives: IBM 2SS, A6, Leather & Sunroof
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Whitby Ontario, CANADA
Posts: 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ91 View Post
Noo, i planned on getting carbon fibre or graphite stripes when i saw the convertable concept, it had like carbon fibre stripes, looked great. I had my mind set on that since the reveal. Did you order yet?(and what did you order if you did)
Carbon Fibre would look sweeeeeet with that colour!

I have yet to order mine.... still waiting for full Canadian price list so I can pick and choose the options I want. My budget is $40,000 plus taxes so I guess the SS's are out of the option, however, I'm figuring on a 2LT with the following:
6 Speed Automatic
Sunroof
Blade Spoiler ( aka Dovetail )
Polished Rims or aftermarket Chromes
Front Air Deflector only.. No side or rear pieces!
Imperial Blue w/ Titanium leather
...then the money runs out!
Wanted 2-tone ( Cyber Gray on top and JetStream Blue on bottom, however, another $2,000 - $3,000 more than I can afford.
RetroDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 11:52 PM   #7
RetroDude
Owner of VIN # 35278
 
RetroDude's Avatar
 
Drives: IBM 2SS, A6, Leather & Sunroof
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Whitby Ontario, CANADA
Posts: 646
Opps, I forgot about the Silver Rally Stripes and the Alternative Grille.
RetroDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 11:53 PM   #8
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com
 
TAG UR IT's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SA, Texas
Posts: 26,345
Imperial???

Nice chops...but it's Imperial BLUE or INFERNO orange. Might wanna change that.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 12:48 AM   #9
LarkVille
 
LarkVille's Avatar
 
Drives: The Larkvillemobile
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Denver Suburbs
Posts: 188
Beige FTW, although I'm sure it will differ from that photoshop somewhat. Red Jewel + Light interior = classy.
LarkVille is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 03:38 AM   #10
SScattergunSS
~ Love or Lust ~
 
SScattergunSS's Avatar
 
Drives: R6P 1SS/RS BLK/L99
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: With My CynAgain
Posts: 26,200
So much of it really does depends on which exterior color you choose. I'm going with either Black or Aqua on the outside...and definitely Black on the inside.
__________________
~ Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just, And this be our motto, "In God is our trust." And the Star Spangled Banner in triumph shall wave O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave ~ Francis Scott Key ~
SScattergunSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 05:44 AM   #11
camarolt76
2SS/RS Black/CGM Stripes
 
camarolt76's Avatar
 
Drives: 88 Iroc, 76 Camaro, 2010 2SS/RS
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Hampton Roads Virginia
Posts: 596
I have my black 2SS/RS with silver rally stripes on order. The interior I chose was black/ebony. The titanium may be a good match with the silver stipes as well, but I am sure the black on black will look good also.
camarolt76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 09:47 AM   #12
franknbeans
Whipped
 
franknbeans's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 CAMARO
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Pittsburgh-ish - PA
Posts: 4,116
also, how come you only colored the front of the seats? If I ordered beige, wouldn't the entire interior get the beige color not just the fronts of the front seats?
__________________
The "ManCard"

franknbeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 10:03 AM   #13
xl1200r
 
Drives: 2006 Cobalt SS/SC
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Cohoes, NY
Posts: 109
Yeah, I don't think your pictures are very accurate for Beige or Grey.

At a minimum, the entire seat and the carpet will be beige (or grey). Likely there will be sections of the dash and door panels that will be different as well.
xl1200r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 10:10 AM   #14
camaropete
I love crepes
 
camaropete's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS RS
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 5,313
Send a message via AIM to camaropete Send a message via Yahoo to camaropete
I went with the all black. I thought with the VR it would just make the inside pop. If I had gone with another color, I might have thought about Titanium, but I still think black is the way. Based on other cars I have seen, I don't think it will be as dark as it looks in some pictures.
__________________
camaropete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 10:16 AM   #15
headpunter
Not That sad..considering
 
headpunter's Avatar
 
Drives: Man
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: the part of washington the capital forgot about.
Posts: 3,784
Send a message via AIM to headpunter
Quote:
Originally Posted by franknbeans View Post
also, how come you only colored the front of the seats? If I ordered beige, wouldn't the entire interior get the beige color not just the fronts of the front seats?
I have seen the GMlaunch pictures and The interiors are two tone, So the combos would be

Beige:
Beige Seats
Black Dash and doors with Beige Inser/trim panels
beige carpet

Titanium (grey):
Titanium Seats
Black Dash and doors with Grey insert/trim panels
grey carpet

Ebony (black) :
ebony seats
Black dash and doors with Grey insert/trim panels
black carpet

IOM interior:
Orange Seating surfaces on seats
Black dash and doors with orange insert/trim panels
ebony/black carpet
__________________
headpunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 03:11 PM   #16
zebra
just can't seem to leave
 
zebra's Avatar
 
Drives: your mom wild!!
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: cold & windy
Posts: 11,591
^^ thanks. now i know i want gray
__________________
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 03:26 PM   #17
Design1stCode2nd
 
Drives: four wheels
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: usa
Posts: 549
Quote:
Originally Posted by headpunter View Post
I have seen the GMlaunch pictures and The interiors are two tone, So the combos would be

Beige:
Beige Seats
Black Dash and doors with Beige Inser/trim panels
beige carpet

Titanium (grey):
Titanium Seats
Black Dash and doors with Grey insert/trim panels
grey carpet

Ebony (black) :
ebony seats
Black dash and doors with Grey insert/trim panels
black carpet

IOM interior:
Orange Seating surfaces on seats
Black dash and doors with orange insert/trim panels
ebony/black carpet
So is it beige/tan like you see on all cars or is it darker like the latest Mustang interior shots? Not sure what you'd call the color, butterscotch maybe as its darker than beige but not brown.
Design1stCode2nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 04:03 PM   #18
2010_5thgen


 
2010_5thgen's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Acadia Denali
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Ohio
Posts: 3,274
wish i could have gotten red.
__________________

2012 Porsche Panamera 4
2010_5thgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 06:56 PM   #19
TJ91
:chevy:
 
TJ91's Avatar
 
Drives: 2LT/RS
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 12,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroDude View Post
Carbon Fibre would look sweeeeeet with that colour!

I have yet to order mine.... still waiting for full Canadian price list so I can pick and choose the options I want. My budget is $40,000 plus taxes so I guess the SS's are out of the option, however, I'm figuring on a 2LT with the following:
6 Speed Automatic
Sunroof
Blade Spoiler ( aka Dovetail )
Polished Rims or aftermarket Chromes
Front Air Deflector only.. No side or rear pieces!
Imperial Blue w/ Titanium leather
...then the money runs out!
Wanted 2-tone ( Cyber Gray on top and JetStream Blue on bottom, however, another $2,000 - $3,000 more than I can afford.
Nice Order, my goal is to have a payment of 540 max 580 a month, but after down payment, i have 31500 to be financed. I initally ordered the RS pack, but i know i cant afford that now, so im going to drop it. Cant wait til we get our Camaros. Cant wait to cruise and pull up to a beautiful new 4.0 stang, and then just tear it up nicely. So excited, i dont even think ill bother with the challenger SEs, theyre a joke. But a few mods, and ill run up against some challenger rts, there only 0-60 in 5.9. No i have a big grin on my face.
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 09:52 PM   #20
RetroDude
Owner of VIN # 35278
 
RetroDude's Avatar
 
Drives: IBM 2SS, A6, Leather & Sunroof
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Whitby Ontario, CANADA
Posts: 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ91 View Post
Nice Order, my goal is to have a payment of 540 max 580 a month, but after down payment, i have 31500 to be financed. I initally ordered the RS pack, but i know i cant afford that now, so im going to drop it. Cant wait til we get our Camaros. Cant wait to cruise and pull up to a beautiful new 4.0 stang, and then just tear it up nicely. So excited, i dont even think ill bother with the challenger SEs, theyre a joke. But a few mods, and ill run up against some challenger rts, there only 0-60 in 5.9. No i have a big grin on my face.
You and me both Bro!

If what HeadPunter says about the Beige interior is true, that all seats, carpet and door inserts are beige, then I may change my colour scheme to Jewel Red Tintcoat Paint with Beige interior from IBM / Titanium. I think it would end up look far cooler in the end. Just got to wait to see the final specs... hopefully sooner than later.
RetroDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 09:55 PM   #21
headpunter
Not That sad..considering
 
headpunter's Avatar
 
Drives: Man
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: the part of washington the capital forgot about.
Posts: 3,784
Send a message via AIM to headpunter
Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroDude View Post
You and me both Bro!

If what HeadPunter says about the Beige interior is true, that all seats, carpet and door inserts are beige, then I may change my colour scheme to Jewel Red Tintcoat Paint with Beige interior from IBM / Titanium. I think it would end up look far cooler in the end. Just got to wait to see the final specs... hopefully sooner than later.


when have i led you astray my son
__________________

Last edited by headpunter; 11-19-2008 at 10:07 PM.
headpunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 10:07 PM   #22
RallyFever
Senior Member
 
RallyFever's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Woodbridge, VA
Posts: 749
I ordered ebony and plan to get the rally yellow interior accent package to match the exterior. Can anyone confirm that the ambient lighting will be yellow vice blue with that package.

I'm also PAINTING rally stripes on my car : wider and longer just like Bumblebee.
RallyFever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 10:23 PM   #23
RetroDude
Owner of VIN # 35278
 
RetroDude's Avatar
 
Drives: IBM 2SS, A6, Leather & Sunroof
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Whitby Ontario, CANADA
Posts: 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by franknbeans View Post
also, how come you only colored the front of the seats? If I ordered beige, wouldn't the entire interior get the beige color not just the fronts of the front seats?
I went by the interior shots used by GM in their original dealer handout books. As far as they indicated only the seating areas would be coloured the rest of the interior was to be Ebony.
I found the photo of the Titanium interior and a photoshop someone here did a while ago on the beige interior, however, I can't see GM doing that much beige. Anyways, perhaps GM might like to help with this matter by at least releasing some actual photos showing what we should expect.
Attached Images
    
RetroDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 10:43 PM   #24
RetroDude
Owner of VIN # 35278
 
RetroDude's Avatar
 
Drives: IBM 2SS, A6, Leather & Sunroof
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Whitby Ontario, CANADA
Posts: 646
Quote:
Originally Posted by headpunter View Post
when have i led you astray my son
As of yet............Never! But would like to see a picture if you have one then I will gladly change mine.
RetroDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 10:51 PM   #25
OUR72GTO
2010 SIM Beige RS 6M
 
OUR72GTO's Avatar
 
Drives: SIM RS 6M 72 GTO 07 NBS Silverado
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Kamloops,British Columbia
Posts: 4,620
If Beige does not come with darker carpets I'm pulling them and ordering OEM black to replace them. On a RJT.
OUR72GTO is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.