Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Wash/Wax/Detailing and Cosmetic Maintenance Parts

Wash/Wax/Detailing and Cosmetic Maintenance Parts Wash/Wax/Detailing and Cosmetic Maintenance Parts

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 07-30-2010, 02:48 PM   #1
Nick@Adams

Drives: The shiny ones.
Adam's @ Hot August Nights 2010

Meet Adam and the Team At Our THREE Hot August Nights Show Locations!
Adam's Polishes is happy to report that we will again have a HUGE presence at Hot August Nights, with three stellar locations for demos, detailing and product purchases. It's your chance to meet Adam, AJ ("The Junkman") and Dylan, try our latest products, get first-hand detailing tips, and possibly even have an Adam's pro help you with a specific detail challenge on your very own car. The show itself runs from Aug. 1st thru Aug. 8th, but be sure to plan your visit to coincide with Adam's Polishes at the following three locations:

The Grand Sierra from Tuesday the 3rd thru Sunday the 8th
The Silver Auction (at the Reno Convention Center) from Wednesday the 4th thru Sunday the 8th
The Big Boys Toy Store (at the Pavilion in Downtown Reno) from Thursday the 5th thru Sunday the 8th

AJ and myself will be doing regular updates, live from the show, uploaded to the forums including pictures, video of some of our demo action, plus tons of other fun stuff we want to share with you guys that can't make it out.

Nick@Adams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2010, 07:58 PM   #2
Nick@Adams

Leaving tomorrow for Reno and Hot August Nights 2010 and I will have limited access to the forums (each day starts at 8am and wraps up at 10pm) If anyone is in the area or plans on attending please stop by the booth and introduce yourself. Should anyone need to reach me for a 'detailing emergency' please email: Dylan@AdamsPolishes.com or call 866-965-0400.

The Junkman and I will be killing swirls side by side thru Sunday and I'm sure the photo and video results will become the stuff of internet legend!!

Last edited by Nick@Adams; 08-03-2010 at 08:08 PM.
Old 08-03-2010, 08:17 PM   #3
TeddyP25

Drives: 2SS
Heard a rumor Adam quit, is it true?
2SS/RS CGM/BLK GFX MN6418 Stroker.710rwhp/774lbtq..Pfadt trailing arms,toe links,coilovers,swaybars,end links,engine mounts,dif/sub bushings.MGWshifter.Tick LVL 3.BMR loop,chassis brace.ARH1 7/8 LT's/ARH exhaust.ADM gauges/race CAI.Stillen drill/slot rotors.Hawk pads.G-stop brake lines.Focal/JL Audio.custom bowties.E-FORCE SC.8 rib IW 10%OD.TSW Vairano,Nitto 315/275's.LPE dual pump/module.85lb inj,custom valve covers.RMCR tune.TOOLEY RACING CAM.JRE posi kit.JRE fuel upgrade.RX CatchCan.DSS axels/DS.WYOSPEED builthttp://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115687
TeddyP25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 06:57 PM   #4
Nick@Adams

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyP25 View Post
Heard a rumor Adam quit, is it true?
Well if it was it would seem kind of odd he was in the booth working along side me right? LOL

No, Adam did not quit... the other rumor one of our "competitors" started this week is that we sold the company to Meguiars. Its funny that all of our competition seems to find it necessary to say these things to customers to try and undermine us (even funnier is the fact they know so little of the business that they thought Meg's was still its own company and not owned by 3M)

Pretty sad and pathetic that certain companies resort to starting rumors, spreading lies, and trying to undermine our customers confidence simply to try and compete with us. Oh well, we'll take the high road, they can have the low road - our way of doing business seems to be working out pretty well.

But NO... Adam did not quit, retire, or anything of that nature.
Old 08-09-2010, 07:07 PM   #5
svrds10

Drives: 2SS/RS M6 Wht/Slvr ext Wht/Gry int
I bet it was a fun time up there even if it was just for work. Seen some pictures you had posted on the AdamsForum. It looked there there were alot of killer rides.

'10 Chevy Camaro 2SS/RS - Summit White W/ Silver Stripes
'
09 Dodge Challenger R/T - Hemi Orange
svrds10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 12:39 AM   #6
Nick@Adams

Tons of great rides... if anyone is interested in checking out all the eye candy from HAN 2010 head on over to Adam's Forums. I'd post them all here, but with the couple hundred pics I shot it would take to long to repost:

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7839