Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England

Old 11-02-2015, 02:04 PM   #1
Evil-Bee-NH
WEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Drives: Black 2011 Camaro 2LS
New England Camaro 5 Cruise-In Dates & Locations

So we all go to a few cruises and i thought maybe we should try getting together a little more often throughout the year even without our camaros we've lost a few really awesome people and i find myself wishing i had spent more time chilling with them then just a few select car shows.

Here's a few locations i thought up that we could rotate throughout the year to keep it fair for everyone looking to attend if you know of a few other nice hang out and grub spots feel free to add some ideas. Looking for a few members in every state to help spearhead this with me. Trying to keep destinations semi-centralized.

Northern New England Locations:

Tilted Kilt - Nashua, NH
Brattleboro, VT Location (TBD by Area Members)
York/Kittery ME Location (TBD by Area Members)

Southern New England Locations:

Natick Mall - Framingham, MA (Maybe Ben & Jerry's Shop?)
Chicopee, MA Location (TBD by Area Members)
Northern CT/RI Location (TBD by Area Members)

-----------------------------------------------------------

New England NEC5 Attending Car Shows 2016 (rough list of dates)

RICOA - 6/26/2016 - Yearly NEC5 Mega Meet & Greet Car Show. Filthy Phil Tribute and other projects in the works don't miss out on this show.

Final Rally Point: Emerald Square Mall, N. Attleboro, MA
Show Location: Diamond Hill State Park, Cumberland, RI

ECCC Budweiser Plant Show'n'Shine - 8/7/2016 - Yearly Show at the Budweiser Plant Free Tours & the Clydesdales.

Final Rally Point: Merrimack Premium Outlets Exit 10 off Everett Turnpike, Merrimack, NH
Show Location: Anheuser-Busch Plant, Merrimack, NH

Ft. Adams - 10/??/2016 - Yearly NEC5 Show in RI on the coast in the fort.

Final Rally Point: ???
Show Location: Ft. Adams State Park, Newport, RI

Important Updates & Additional Announcements:

Special Memorial Event: Cruisin Downtown Manchester, NH w/ The American Heart Association in honor of Filthy Phil.
- We will be taking donations throughout the summer this event is usually late august or early september.
Roto-Fab CAI | Ark N-II Exhaust | Elite Oil Catch Can | Setina Push Bumper | Vmax Ported TB | Vitesse Throttle Controller | VMax Ice-olator | EmblemPro's Custom Badges | Painted Underhood Accessories | Custom T3 Carbon Fiber Stripes | Vitesse Paddle Shifters | DT Shorty Headers

Last edited by Evil-Bee-NH; 02-08-2016 at 02:29 PM.
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 02:07 PM   #2
Evil-Bee-NH
WEEEEE!!!!!!!!

*reserved for next organized meet and greet*
Roto-Fab CAI | Ark N-II Exhaust | Elite Oil Catch Can | Setina Push Bumper | Vmax Ported TB | Vitesse Throttle Controller | VMax Ice-olator | EmblemPro's Custom Badges | Painted Underhood Accessories | Custom T3 Carbon Fiber Stripes | Vitesse Paddle Shifters | DT Shorty Headers

Last edited by Evil-Bee-NH; 12-27-2015 at 05:36 PM.
Old 11-02-2015, 03:51 PM   #3
JB12ZL1

Drives: victory red Camaro ZL1
I'm always in for tilted or chunkys
JB12ZL1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 04:55 PM   #4
v6sonoma

Drives: 2010 SS RS
I had fun the last few times we did a winter meet up.

Mods: BBK Intake, BBK LT's and High Flow Cats, Corsa Cat-back exhaust, Hurst short throw shifter, SLP skip-shift eliminator.

7/1/09 Placed order for IOM/IO int/ SS/RS 6M
9/26/09 Took delivery!
v6sonoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 04:59 PM   #5
RichSS2006

Drives: 2010 2SSRS
I would be in for regional meet ups as long as they are Saturday events. I work in NYC, so Fridays are out. Need Sundays to recoup for the train back to NY on Mondays. The best part is no financial commitment. Also the freedom to come in and leave as needed. My meet and greet for Ed was a "quick in and out". Everyone had fun and it didn't take up the whole day.

The Cruise could be a pain to coordinate all of the stops. I would just do the N.E. Rod Run instead.

Check out the Canada Revyfest posts. They book a whole hotel a year in advance and use it as a base camp. During the day smaller groups go out to different venues as they choose.

We could still do a Drag Night or an Autocross hosted by another group.
Anyone else? Speak up we need ideas...

Last edited by RichSS2006; 11-02-2015 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Sp
RichSS2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 05:47 PM   #6
Evil-Bee-NH
WEEEEE!!!!!!!!

You are of course correct and I'd say northeast rod run but it's looking like 2017 will be it's last hurrah possibly. This is why hav8ng people from the respective states mull together routes and stops is so neat because 1 or 2 people planning this trip would be rough but getting insight fr0m everyone will make it easier.
Old 11-02-2015, 06:41 PM   #7
VTSummit
Consistently inconsistent

Drives: 2015 2LT Summit White
I think I'm the only one from VT that hangs here... but I'm not worried about a little driving to get to an event. Hartford is easy to get to, as is Concord. Once it gets to the coast, you're talking quite a haul.
Saturday late afternoons and Sundays are it for me- I'm usually at work Saturday until noon. When my new dealership opens, I'd like to have the support of the Camaro community to come to my open house in the spring. Nothing would make me happier than to have a parking lot full of Camaros and Vettes. We'll probably have a band and tons of food etc. We're moving in late December but will wait for Spring for the party.

There's no snow on the ground, so my Camaro will be driven up until the last minute. I'd throw a vote towards a Tilted Kilt meet since I dig those places.
2015 2LT Ported TB, Ported intake, JACFAB intake spacer, Borla exhaust, IPF 91 tune, Complete 1/LE suspension, Brembo brakes, Goodridge lines, Elite catch can, CAI with Thermo-wrap, 275/40-20 x 10's all around, Z/28 spoiler.
VTSummit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 08:12 PM   #8
RichSS2006

Drives: 2010 2SSRS
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTSummit View Post
I think I'm the only one from VT that hangs here... but I'm not worried about a little driving to get to an event. Hartford is easy to get to, as is Concord. Once it gets to the coast, you're talking quite a haul.
Saturday late afternoons and Sundays are it for me- I'm usually at work Saturday until noon. When my new dealership opens, I'd like to have the support of the Camaro community to come to my open house in the spring. Nothing would make me happier than to have a parking lot full of Camaros and Vettes. We'll probably have a band and tons of food etc. We're moving in late December but will wait for Spring for the party.

There's no snow on the ground, so my Camaro will be driven up until the last minute. I'd throw a vote towards a Tilted Kilt meet since I dig those places.
I'll be there. Keep us posted on the date for the Grand Opening. Not really worried about driving either. I can make the VT state line in 2 hours.
Old 11-02-2015, 10:00 PM   #9
Evil-Bee-NH
WEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Quote:

You keep us posted and we'll see how many people we can dredge up for it.
Old 11-03-2015, 07:43 AM   #10
SCHUSS
657 RWHP + 585 Torque

Drives: 13' HPE 700 ZL1, IOM vert, M6
Quote:

Always wanted to do a show in VT! What part? Keep us informed!
Old 11-03-2015, 03:36 PM   #11
Zaaxx12

Drives: 2015 Camaro 2LS
When will the Tilted Kilt one be held ?
Zaaxx12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 08:22 PM   #12
VTSummit

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCHUSS View Post
Always wanted to do a show in VT! What part? Keep us informed!
Ludlow VT- right at the base of Okemo Mountain.
2015 2LT Ported TB, Ported intake, JACFAB intake spacer, Borla exhaust, IPF 91 tune, Complete 1/LE suspension, Brembo brakes, Goodridge lines, Elite catch can, CAI with Thermo-wrap, 275/40-20 x 10's all around, Z/28 spoiler.
Old 11-03-2015, 09:10 PM   #13
chevy 3
NEcamaro5

Drives: Black 2ss rs 1LE
This is sounding nice.
chevy 3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 09:48 PM   #14
Evil-Bee-NH
WEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaaxx12 View Post
When will the Tilted Kilt one be held ?
Havent quite decided yet probably have a get together soon though most likely before thanksgiving.
Old 11-04-2015, 06:38 AM   #15
SCHUSS
657 RWHP + 585 Torque

Drives: 13' HPE 700 ZL1, IOM vert, M6
Quote:
Ludlow VT- right at the base of Okemo Mountain.
The chevy dealer being built! That building is looking sweet! Much bigger than the old house across the street.
Old 11-04-2015, 09:04 AM   #16
Mike.Ss

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS Bright Yellow
I could be in for this.
With a 3 hr drive, I wouldnt want to have to leave before 6:30ish, and have a decent sized crew to 'van in with.

2014 2SS/RS Bright Yellow
Mods: NEC5 window stickers (+10hp)

Last edited by Mike.Ss; 11-04-2015 at 07:53 PM. Reason: typo corrections
Mike.Ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 09:22 AM   #17
VTSummit

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCHUSS View Post
The chevy dealer being built! That building is looking sweet! Much bigger than the old house across the street.
Thanks! We're really excited to have state of the art facilities. I'm going to get more involved in the GM Performance end and hopefully get some of my clientele with Camaros and Vettes to mod their stuff. I used ALL GM parts on my Camaro except for the JacFab spacer and Elite catch can... suspension, brakes, etc- all GM. It's been so much easier buying packages like the 1LE suspension instead of piecing it together and hoping it all works well.

Look forward to meeting all of you- I'm up for a road trip this weekend.