Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Kraft Werks
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 08-08-2010, 12:43 PM   #1
Jferrell88

Drives: black 2ss/rs
F/S - 2SS/RS blk LS3 2800 miles

new price: asking 36,000
I'm putting her up for sale. 2ss/rs rp6(early order car) was deliverd to me first week of may last year. car has been garage kept never been driven in the rain and is great condition. added options were IOM interior, polished wheels, and rs package, and IOM engine cover I have added a roto-fab intake, DSE suspension kit, and borla atak exhaust. all these mods have been on the car less than 500 miles. I have all the original paper work. dealer invoice window sticker etc. along with several dealer promotion items as well. I'll be asking 39,000. high i know. Money talks. make an offer this has been a great car for me and i in no way need to sell it. I just want something else. please dont flame just make a me an offer if you think or know my price is to high. I'm an open minded guy and im willing to talk about the price. so pm me with questions or any info or if you want more pics thanks for looking.
these photos below are before lowering kit installed.

Last edited by Jferrell88; 08-10-2010 at 07:56 PM.
Jferrell88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 03:58 PM   #2
Maa107
Someone give me a Camaro!

Drives: '09HHR
Beautiful car and so sad you have to let go of it. But with no disrespect you won't be selling it at that price anytime soon, people can get a new one for that price.
Old 08-08-2010, 06:20 PM   #3
Jferrell88

Drives: black 2ss/rs
thank you for being respectful. I'm just looking for some offers. i didntt know what to sell it for and im taking all offers. my list price is high for a reason, but im reasonable guy. someone throw some numbers at me and will talk