Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2009, 04:04 AM   #1905
68 Z/28
Father Time
 
68 Z/28's Avatar
 
Drives: 1967 Malibu / 2002 Caddy DTS
Join Date: May 2009
Location: St. Aug. , Fl.
Posts: 13,547
Send a message via Yahoo to 68 Z/28
Quote:
Originally Posted by drivingincamaro View Post
sorry to hear. 68

why are you selling your order again?
Not selling it just seeing if anyone would like to take over my order as I will not be able to take it when it comes in , which should be within the next couple of weeks or sooner . Would love to see a Camaro5 member get it , since I can't
__________________
She's been sold ( Goodies List Updated )http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86262

68 Z/28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 09:20 AM   #1906
NightmareSS

 
NightmareSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 92 300zx 2001 Ram
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Staten Island, NYC
Posts: 1,388
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummoneR View Post
Congrats again!!
Check out the hotties checkin out your car too!!
(I say this not having a clear view of them of course, so if they are really 12 years old etc... disregard my comment LOL)
lol thats my mom and the ex...ill pass along the compliments heh...my ex wants to to ride with me when i take it home since i really dont know how to drive stick that well...she sed she wouldnt miss it for the world cuz she is a really nervous person and i never get nervous or let things bother me...unless it has to do with my camaro, so she is like getting off on seeing me like this...shes a lil jealous

dealer is taking forever to work something out with gmac...they only approved me for 29k with my granfather co-signing because he lives in florida i guess and i need 32k with a 8k down payment...it was originally a 5k down payment so im waiting to see what they say when the dealer counter offers with the additional 3k...but in the meantime i got approved for a loan by myself with my credit union for 17,500 and good ole mom got approved for a loan to make up the difference...so we are going there today after work to get the checks if the dealership doesnt give me good news...i mean i could just come up with the extra 3k somehow but with the credit union my loan is at 6.25% for 6 years at 293 a month...my moms 15k loan is for 4 years and 300 a month...so really either way ill be paying like 600 a month paying both loans off or the single bigger loan from gmac at a higher interest rate...but i plan on putting my tax returns which are about 2500 a year towards the loan she took out to get rid of that asap and ill just have the 293 a month eventually...also eventually ill sell my 300zx for like 4-5k but i need it now cuz im not bring my camaro to my current job...roads sucks where its located and the parking lot is a rock parking lot so hell no...when i get my city job the parking will be alot better

but anyway to make a long story short ill be bringing my baby home tonight
__________________

Last edited by NightmareSS; 07-30-2009 at 09:35 AM.
NightmareSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 09:53 AM   #1907
DDustiNN

 
DDustiNN's Avatar
 
Drives: Soon: 2016 Camaro SS
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: N/A
Posts: 1,964
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareSS View Post
lol thats my mom and the ex...ill pass along the compliments heh...my ex wants to to ride with me when i take it home since i really dont know how to drive stick that well...she sed she wouldnt miss it for the world cuz she is a really nervous person and i never get nervous or let things bother me...unless it has to do with my camaro, so she is like getting off on seeing me like this...shes a lil jealous

dealer is taking forever to work something out with gmac...they only approved me for 29k with my granfather co-signing because he lives in florida i guess and i need 32k with a 8k down payment...it was originally a 5k down payment so im waiting to see what they say when the dealer counter offers with the additional 3k...but in the meantime i got approved for a loan by myself with my credit union for 17,500 and good ole mom got approved for a loan to make up the difference...so we are going there today after work to get the checks if the dealership doesnt give me good news...i mean i could just come up with the extra 3k somehow but with the credit union my loan is at 6.25% for 6 years at 293 a month...my moms 15k loan is for 4 years and 300 a month...so really either way ill be paying like 600 a month paying both loans off or the single bigger loan from gmac at a higher interest rate...but i plan on putting my tax returns which are about 2500 a year towards the loan she took out to get rid of that asap and ill just have the 293 a month eventually...also eventually ill sell my 300zx for like 4-5k but i need it now cuz im not bring my camaro to my current job...roads sucks where its located and the parking lot is a rock parking lot so hell no...when i get my city job the parking will be alot better

but anyway to make a long story short ill be bringing my baby home tonight
Finally! This must've been the longest week of your life, lol...
DDustiNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 10:23 AM   #1908
NightmareSS

 
NightmareSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 92 300zx 2001 Ram
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Staten Island, NYC
Posts: 1,388
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDustiNN View Post
Finally! This must've been the longest week of your life, lol...
man u have no idea...yesteray the dealers phones went down cuz of a bad storm out here so no1 was answering the phones or it was busy...and my dealer cell phone sucks and also he was mad busy cuz he was there with 1 other guy who was delivering cars all day...i was bugging out thinking all kinds of bad shit like they sold my car and are avoiding my calls lol...this car makes a person crazy for real! but he called me on his way home from work and told me what happened and i told him that i got my loans from my credit union so if gmac doesnt respond with good news by tomorrow imma just go that route...im working but im home atm transfering the music on my computer to a flash drive and shit...getting rdy
__________________

Last edited by NightmareSS; 07-30-2009 at 10:33 AM.
NightmareSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 12:41 PM   #1909
camarossrs2150

 
camarossrs2150's Avatar
 
Drives: abm2ssrs
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: still out of my mind
Posts: 2,094
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post
Nightmare, I'm from NY (Long Island), and I don't want a front plate on my ABM when it comes...what are you doing about that?
3m tape and a black strap will hold it on .you will get a ticket with out it .if you are parked you can still get a ticket in newyork .
__________________
[SIGPIC]
camarossrs2150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 03:07 PM   #1910
Ant

 
Drives: 2014 Mazda3 :-/
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 848
I got my VIN! 2G1FC1EV0A9130839
Ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 03:41 PM   #1911
68 Z/28
Father Time
 
68 Z/28's Avatar
 
Drives: 1967 Malibu / 2002 Caddy DTS
Join Date: May 2009
Location: St. Aug. , Fl.
Posts: 13,547
Send a message via Yahoo to 68 Z/28
ABM 2SS/RS available

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34807
__________________
She's been sold ( Goodies List Updated )http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86262

68 Z/28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 08:27 PM   #1912
NightmareSS

 
NightmareSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 92 300zx 2001 Ram
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Staten Island, NYC
Posts: 1,388
grats ant!
__________________
NightmareSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 08:28 PM   #1913
NightmareSS

 
NightmareSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 92 300zx 2001 Ram
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Staten Island, NYC
Posts: 1,388
o and im not getting it today!!! ive decided to just go with the credit union so saturday will be the big day...going the for them to cut the check in the morning and then straight to the dealer to get the car!
__________________
NightmareSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 09:49 PM   #1914
Ant

 
Drives: 2014 Mazda3 :-/
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 848
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareSS View Post
grats ant!
Thanks! I'm so freakin' excited! How long does it usually take until your car is delivered to the dealership?
Ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 11:00 PM   #1915
DDustiNN

 
DDustiNN's Avatar
 
Drives: Soon: 2016 Camaro SS
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: N/A
Posts: 1,964
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post
Thanks! I'm so freakin' excited! How long does it usually take until your car is delivered to the dealership?
Mine only took like a week I think... maybe 10 days... I don't remember. But average is about 2 weeks I believe. You're almost there!
DDustiNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 11:26 PM   #1916
SummoneR
Paul
 
SummoneR's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NOR*CAL
Posts: 6,276
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Congrats Ant!!

Dang Nightmare! Your taking for ever. LMAO GET YOUR CAR!!
This is why I want financing done first, walk in with a check and be done cya, syonara!
__________________
SummoneR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 12:58 AM   #1917
NightmareSS

 
NightmareSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 92 300zx 2001 Ram
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Staten Island, NYC
Posts: 1,388
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummoneR View Post
Congrats Ant!!

Dang Nightmare! Your taking for ever. LMAO GET YOUR CAR!!
This is why I want financing done first, walk in with a check and be done cya, syonara!
haha i know i feel like me getting my whip has turned into a soap opera...but yea i been telling my mom i wanted to get shit talking care of first cuz i need a co-signer and she kept telling me u need to wait till the car comes so u cann have the bill of sales to know exactly how much u need...blah blah...also cuz my grandfather was gonna co-sign and he lives in florida...but yea man this week has been stressful as hell worrying about them selling the car on me as i take so long to get this shit together...but everything is all good now so saturday ill have it 100%

o and ant, i found out mine shipped friday the 17th and got to the jersey railyard on tuesday the 21st...and finally to the dealer the following monday the 27th...so yup 10 days for me too...the F'ing longest 10 tens of my life
__________________
NightmareSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 09:34 AM   #1918
haleyd
determined future owner
 
haleyd's Avatar
 
Drives: 2004 pontiac grand prix gt2
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: northeast indiana
Posts: 512
Send a message via AIM to haleyd
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummoneR View Post
If no one else does it, I will in a few weeks when I pick up my car.

Black leather.
oh sweet thank you! i would REALLY appreciate that!
haleyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 11:44 AM   #1919
Ant

 
Drives: 2014 Mazda3 :-/
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 848
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareSS View Post
o and ant, i found out mine shipped friday the 17th and got to the jersey railyard on tuesday the 21st...and finally to the dealer the following monday the 27th...so yup 10 days for me too...the F'ing longest 10 tens of my life
Ok, 10 days doesn't sound too bad. When was it built though? The 17th or before?
Ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 11:47 AM   #1920
BrianGriffin78

 
BrianGriffin78's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 GMC Yukon
Join Date: May 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 920
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post
I got my VIN! 2G1FC1EV0A9130839
Congrats man, I got my car in less than 2 weeks after getting my Vin!
__________________
BrianGriffin78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 09:58 PM   #1921
Chevyman1200
 
Chevyman1200's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 Zo6,1967 and 2010 Camaros
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Salinas, Ca
Posts: 36
Finally!

I got my VIN!!!!!! 2G1FT1EW1A9131054

2SS ABM LS3 six speed, polished wheels, full black leather

Dealer said it should be in around Wednesday. We'll see. But not long now.
Attached Images
 
Chevyman1200 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
abm camaro, aqua blue, aqua blue metallic, aqua blue metallic camaro, camaro, car, sevn86 was here!

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Official IMPERIAL BLUE METALLIC (IBM) Camaro Thread RLHMARINES Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery 2386 12-20-2015 08:27 PM
GM unveils Jay Leno Camaro, Camaro Synergy, Camaro Chroma, Camaro Dusk at SEMA irocnroll 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 101 02-27-2012 01:25 PM
ABM (aqua blue metallic) and Camaro Black Concept at St. Louis Auto Show Liberty1 Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery 37 04-17-2011 11:23 AM
Official Camaro Convertible CONCEPT Press Release Tran Camaro Convertible Forum 12 11-18-2009 08:05 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.