Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2009, 10:17 PM   #1922
SummoneR
Paul
 
SummoneR's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NOR*CAL
Posts: 6,276
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevyman1200 View Post
I got my VIN!!!!!! 2G1FT1EW1A9131054

2SS ABM LS3 six speed, polished wheels, full black leather

Dealer said it should be in around Wednesday. We'll see. But not long now.
Congrats Chevyman1200!!
No RS package? YOu have what I order minus the RS package.
__________________
SummoneR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 10:42 PM   #1923
Chevyman1200
 
Chevyman1200's Avatar
 
Drives: 2006 Zo6,1967 and 2010 Camaros
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Salinas, Ca
Posts: 36
Thanks Paul! I kept thinking about the RS package but just didn't like the HID's. I like the old school look of the regular lamps. As I understand it, you can't run the fogs with the HID's on but can with the halogens. Next stop SLP long tube headers, 3 inch cross pipe and a loudmouth axle back exhaust, plus a set of Foose Nitrous Grey 20's
Attached Images
  
Chevyman1200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 12:59 AM   #1924
91Z28350
 
Drives: 2012 GT500 SVTPP 2010 Traverse LTZ
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Roanoke,TX
Posts: 665
Anyone have an ABM with full length CGM or White rallys? (BB stripes) While I am being asking, body colored GFX too?
91Z28350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 01:00 AM   #1925
Ant

 
Drives: 2014 Mazda3 :-/
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 848
I hope my car is here by my birthday, which is August 11!
Ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 01:18 AM   #1926
NightmareSS

 
NightmareSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 92 300zx 2001 Ram
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Staten Island, NYC
Posts: 1,388
good luck ant...maybe u 2 will get it on ur bday...theres a good chance!

and for me...im off to bed! big day tomorrow! finally get to bring my baby home and i have a party to go to lata on...tomorrow is gonna be a good day all around!
__________________
NightmareSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 01:21 AM   #1927
Ant

 
Drives: 2014 Mazda3 :-/
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 848
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareSS View Post
good luck ant...maybe u 2 will get it on ur bday...theres a good chance!

and for me...im off to bed! big day tomorrow! finally get to bring my baby home and i have a party to go to lata on...tomorrow is gonna be a good day all around!
Thanks, I hope so too! Be sure to post plenty of pics when you get the chance!
Ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 08:16 PM   #1928
NightmareSS

 
NightmareSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 92 300zx 2001 Ram
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Staten Island, NYC
Posts: 1,388
dun da da daaaaaa!!! WOW guys.....im my ****ing glory!!!
first time really driving clutch...i drove it a few times in a few of my friends cars but for a short while just messing around learning but today i had to drive my new camaro home from jersey to staten island...i was shitting a brick the whole way but i didnt do bad at all...i stalled once going around a bend pulling up to a yield sign to merge from 1 highway to another...it was a lil backed up and i made it to like the 3 cars from the front and then stalled!!! it was on a incline too and people were on my ass and it made me even more nervous...but i got it together and got on my way...then got stuck in bumper to bumper on the island and i did really well there i was suprised...but i got off as soon as i could and took the side streets home...theres is this one street thats pretty dead and i open this baby up...its so freaking fast! then on top of that i get to a red light and these 2 kids pull around the turn from the light that had the green in a 350z and they we both grilling with their jaws on the floor...the car is deffinately the sickest camaro ive seen outta them all...the color is freaking insane!!!!!!! and i really dont see the same blue the pics show because even in my pics i see more of a straight up blue...thios car has blue, jade, teal all in it but it is the nicest color i ever seen on a car...i took another friend from a ride and got had the tires chirp shifting into 2nd and 3rd gearS!!! i know i should be easy on it blah blah blah but i hadda do it once...not gonna do any burnouts or anything anytime soon either...gonna be real easy on it for the first 1500 miles(i hope)...but meh, this car is a freakin animal!!!! cant stress that enough...but yo dont hate me guys but im in a rush right now heading to a party my friend is having for the both of us for our birthdays so ill have to post the pics tomorrow but u better believe i got some! stay tuned until tomorrow.....
__________________
NightmareSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 08:20 PM   #1929
SummoneR
Paul
 
SummoneR's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NOR*CAL
Posts: 6,276
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareSS View Post
dun da da daaaaaa!!! WOW guys.....im my ****ing glory!!!
first time really driving clutch...i drove it a few times in a few of my friends cars but for a short while just messing around learning but today i had to drive my new camaro home from jersey to staten island...i was shitting a brick the whole way but i didnt do bad at all...i stalled once going around a bend pulling up to a yield sign to merge from 1 highway to another...it was a lil backed up and i made it to like the 3 cars from the front and then stalled!!! it was on a incline too and people were on my ass and it made me even more nervous...but i got it together and got on my way...then got stuck in bumper to bumper on the island and i did really well there i was suprised...but i got off as soon as i could and took the side streets home...theres is this one street thats pretty dead and i open this baby up...its so freaking fast! then on top of that i get to a red light and these 2 kids pull around the turn from the light that had the green in a 350z and they we both grilling with their jaws on the floor...the car is deffinately the sickest camaro ive seen outta them all...the color is freaking insane!!!!!!! and i really dont see the same blue the pics show because even in my pics i see more of a straight up blue...thios car has blue, jade, teal all in it but it is the nicest color i ever seen on a car...i took another friend from a ride and got had the tires chirp shifting into 2nd and 3rd gearS!!! i know i should be easy on it blah blah blah but i hadda do it once...not gonna do any burnouts or anything anytime soon either...gonna be real easy on it for the first 1500 miles(i hope)...but meh, this car is a freakin animal!!!! cant stress that enough...but yo dont hate me guys but im in a rush right now heading to a party my friend is having for the both of us for our birthdays so ill have to post the pics tomorrow but u better believe i got some! stay tuned until tomorrow.....


That's badass!!!
__________________
SummoneR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 10:56 PM   #1930
Ferrarimk13
 
Ferrarimk13's Avatar
 
Drives: Hopefully a Camaro in a year
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Staten Island, NY
Posts: 727
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareSS View Post
dun da da daaaaaa!!! WOW guys.....im my ****ing glory!!!
first time really driving clutch...i drove it a few times in a few of my friends cars but for a short while just messing around learning but today i had to drive my new camaro home from jersey to staten island...i was shitting a brick the whole way but i didnt do bad at all...i stalled once going around a bend pulling up to a yield sign to merge from 1 highway to another...it was a lil backed up and i made it to like the 3 cars from the front and then stalled!!! it was on a incline too and people were on my ass and it made me even more nervous...but i got it together and got on my way...then got stuck in bumper to bumper on the island and i did really well there i was suprised...but i got off as soon as i could and took the side streets home...theres is this one street thats pretty dead and i open this baby up...its so freaking fast! then on top of that i get to a red light and these 2 kids pull around the turn from the light that had the green in a 350z and they we both grilling with their jaws on the floor...the car is deffinately the sickest camaro ive seen outta them all...the color is freaking insane!!!!!!! and i really dont see the same blue the pics show because even in my pics i see more of a straight up blue...thios car has blue, jade, teal all in it but it is the nicest color i ever seen on a car...i took another friend from a ride and got had the tires chirp shifting into 2nd and 3rd gearS!!! i know i should be easy on it blah blah blah but i hadda do it once...not gonna do any burnouts or anything anytime soon either...gonna be real easy on it for the first 1500 miles(i hope)...but meh, this car is a freakin animal!!!! cant stress that enough...but yo dont hate me guys but im in a rush right now heading to a party my friend is having for the both of us for our birthdays so ill have to post the pics tomorrow but u better believe i got some! stay tuned until tomorrow.....



about time!! happy for you!
Ferrarimk13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 11:05 PM   #1931
Dan55
 
Dan55's Avatar
 
Drives: Intimidator camaro!
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Groton, ct
Posts: 204
how many guys have the ABM vs. the ladies??? It seems like this color is more "feminine". Just curious
Dan55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 11:08 PM   #1932
Blownhotrodder

 
Blownhotrodder's Avatar
 
Drives: Z06
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Sugar Hill, GEORGIA
Posts: 1,851
Oh no you didnt.
Blownhotrodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 11:21 PM   #1933
Dan55
 
Dan55's Avatar
 
Drives: Intimidator camaro!
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Groton, ct
Posts: 204
hahahaahah I was totally joking. I just wanted to see what the reaction was :P

Im getting a ABM myself
Dan55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 11:36 PM   #1934
Dan55
 
Dan55's Avatar
 
Drives: Intimidator camaro!
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Groton, ct
Posts: 204
but a serious note... whats everyone getting for their Interior on the ABM? I think the Beige looks the best.
Dan55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 12:02 AM   #1935
SleepWarz
Banned
 
Drives: 1991 New Yorker, 69 Tbird, ABM2SSRS
Join Date: May 2009
Location: BC Canada
Posts: 2,248
Black.

I didn't really like Beige or Grey.
SleepWarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 12:09 AM   #1936
Ant

 
Drives: 2014 Mazda3 :-/
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 848
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan55 View Post
but a serious note... whats everyone getting for their Interior on the ABM? I think the Beige looks the best.
It's all a matter of opinion, I think black goes best. Then gray, and beige is just a no-no on the ABM for me.
Ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 12:24 AM   #1937
Blownhotrodder

 
Blownhotrodder's Avatar
 
Drives: Z06
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Sugar Hill, GEORGIA
Posts: 1,851
I prefer the beige.
Blownhotrodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 01:36 AM   #1938
dursin
 
Drives: Suburban
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Orlando
Posts: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan55 View Post
how many guys have the ABM vs. the ladies??? It seems like this color is more "feminine". Just curious
ABM actually attracts the ladies...which is not a bad thing.
dursin is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
abm camaro, aqua blue, aqua blue metallic, aqua blue metallic camaro, camaro, car, sevn86 was here!

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Official IMPERIAL BLUE METALLIC (IBM) Camaro Thread RLHMARINES Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery 2386 12-20-2015 08:27 PM
GM unveils Jay Leno Camaro, Camaro Synergy, Camaro Chroma, Camaro Dusk at SEMA irocnroll 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 101 02-27-2012 01:25 PM
ABM (aqua blue metallic) and Camaro Black Concept at St. Louis Auto Show Liberty1 Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery 37 04-17-2011 11:23 AM
Official Camaro Convertible CONCEPT Press Release Tran Camaro Convertible Forum 12 11-18-2009 08:05 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.