Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 07-31-2009, 10:17 PM   #1922
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevyman1200 View Post
I got my VIN!!!!!! 2G1FT1EW1A9131054

2SS ABM LS3 six speed, polished wheels, full black leather

Dealer said it should be in around Wednesday. We'll see. But not long now.
Congrats Chevyman1200!!
No RS package? YOu have what I order minus the RS package.
Old 07-31-2009, 10:42 PM   #1923
Chevyman1200

Drives: 2006 Zo6,1967 and 2010 Camaros
Thanks Paul! I kept thinking about the RS package but just didn't like the HID's. I like the old school look of the regular lamps. As I understand it, you can't run the fogs with the HID's on but can with the halogens. Next stop SLP long tube headers, 3 inch cross pipe and a loudmouth axle back exhaust, plus a set of Foose Nitrous Grey 20's
Attached Images

Chevyman1200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 12:59 AM   #1924
91Z28350

Drives: 2012 GT500 SVTPP 2010 Traverse LTZ
Anyone have an ABM with full length CGM or White rallys? (BB stripes) While I am being asking, body colored GFX too?
91Z28350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 01:00 AM   #1925
Ant

Drives: 2014 Mazda3 :-/
I hope my car is here by my birthday, which is August 11!
Ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 01:18 AM   #1926
NightmareSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 92 300zx 2001 Ram
good luck ant...maybe u 2 will get it on ur bday...theres a good chance!

and for me...im off to bed! big day tomorrow! finally get to bring my baby home and i have a party to go to lata on...tomorrow is gonna be a good day all around!
Old 08-01-2009, 01:21 AM   #1927
Ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareSS View Post
good luck ant...maybe u 2 will get it on ur bday...theres a good chance!

and for me...im off to bed! big day tomorrow! finally get to bring my baby home and i have a party to go to lata on...tomorrow is gonna be a good day all around!
Thanks, I hope so too! Be sure to post plenty of pics when you get the chance!
Old 08-01-2009, 08:16 PM   #1928
NightmareSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 92 300zx 2001 Ram
dun da da daaaaaa!!! WOW guys.....im my ****ing glory!!!
first time really driving clutch...i drove it a few times in a few of my friends cars but for a short while just messing around learning but today i had to drive my new camaro home from jersey to staten island...i was shitting a brick the whole way but i didnt do bad at all...i stalled once going around a bend pulling up to a yield sign to merge from 1 highway to another...it was a lil backed up and i made it to like the 3 cars from the front and then stalled!!! it was on a incline too and people were on my ass and it made me even more nervous...but i got it together and got on my way...then got stuck in bumper to bumper on the island and i did really well there i was suprised...but i got off as soon as i could and took the side streets home...theres is this one street thats pretty dead and i open this baby up...its so freaking fast! then on top of that i get to a red light and these 2 kids pull around the turn from the light that had the green in a 350z and they we both grilling with their jaws on the floor...the car is deffinately the sickest camaro ive seen outta them all...the color is freaking insane!!!!!!! and i really dont see the same blue the pics show because even in my pics i see more of a straight up blue...thios car has blue, jade, teal all in it but it is the nicest color i ever seen on a car...i took another friend from a ride and got had the tires chirp shifting into 2nd and 3rd gearS!!! i know i should be easy on it blah blah blah but i hadda do it once...not gonna do any burnouts or anything anytime soon either...gonna be real easy on it for the first 1500 miles(i hope)...but meh, this car is a freakin animal!!!! cant stress that enough...but yo dont hate me guys but im in a rush right now heading to a party my friend is having for the both of us for our birthdays so ill have to post the pics tomorrow but u better believe i got some! stay tuned until tomorrow.....
Old 08-01-2009, 08:20 PM   #1929
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
first time really driving clutch...i drove it a few times in a few of my friends cars but for a short while just messing around learning but today i had to drive my new camaro home from jersey to staten island...i was shitting a brick the whole way but i didnt do bad at all...i stalled once going around a bend pulling up to a yield sign to merge from 1 highway to another...it was a lil backed up and i made it to like the 3 cars from the front and then stalled!!! it was on a incline too and people were on my ass and it made me even more nervous...but i got it together and got on my way...then got stuck in bumper to bumper on the island and i did really well there i was suprised...but i got off as soon as i could and took the side streets home...theres is this one street thats pretty dead and i open this baby up...its so freaking fast! then on top of that i get to a red light and these 2 kids pull around the turn from the light that had the green in a 350z and they we both grilling with their jaws on the floor...the car is deffinately the sickest camaro ive seen outta them all...the color is freaking insane!!!!!!! and i really dont see the same blue the pics show because even in my pics i see more of a straight up blue...thios car has blue, jade, teal all in it but it is the nicest color i ever seen on a car...i took another friend from a ride and got had the tires chirp shifting into 2nd and 3rd gearS!!! i know i should be easy on it blah blah blah but i hadda do it once...not gonna do any burnouts or anything anytime soon either...gonna be real easy on it for the first 1500 miles(i hope)...but meh, this car is a freakin animal!!!! cant stress that enough...but yo dont hate me guys but im in a rush right now heading to a party my friend is having for the both of us for our birthdays so ill have to post the pics tomorrow but u better believe i got some! stay tuned until tomorrow.....

That's badass!!!
Old 08-01-2009, 10:56 PM   #1930
Ferrarimk13

Drives: Hopefully a Camaro in a year
Quote:

about time!! happy for you!
Ferrarimk13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 11:05 PM   #1931
Dan55

Drives: Intimidator camaro!
how many guys have the ABM vs. the ladies??? It seems like this color is more "feminine". Just curious
Dan55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 11:08 PM   #1932
Blownhotrodder

Drives: Z06
Oh no you didnt.
Blownhotrodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 11:21 PM   #1933
Dan55

hahahaahah I was totally joking. I just wanted to see what the reaction was :P

Im getting a ABM myself
Old 08-01-2009, 11:36 PM   #1934
Dan55

but a serious note... whats everyone getting for their Interior on the ABM? I think the Beige looks the best.
Old 08-02-2009, 12:02 AM   #1935
SleepWarz
Banned

Drives: 1991 New Yorker, 69 Tbird, ABM2SSRS
Black.

I didn't really like Beige or Grey.
SleepWarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 12:09 AM   #1936
Ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan55 View Post
but a serious note... whats everyone getting for their Interior on the ABM? I think the Beige looks the best.
It's all a matter of opinion, I think black goes best. Then gray, and beige is just a no-no on the ABM for me.
Old 08-02-2009, 12:24 AM   #1937
Blownhotrodder

Drives: Z06
I prefer the beige.
Blownhotrodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 01:36 AM   #1938
dursin

Drives: Suburban
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan55 View Post
how many guys have the ABM vs. the ladies??? It seems like this color is more "feminine". Just curious
ABM actually attracts the ladies...which is not a bad thing.
dursin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
abm camaro, aqua blue, aqua blue metallic, aqua blue metallic camaro, camaro, car, sevn86 was here!