Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

sjm autoprod
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 07-15-2009, 11:38 PM   #1625
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyJ View Post
My ABM baby should be here any day now, and I wanted to match her...I think this is pretty close? Closest I could find anyway, lol.

It looks a little of in the picture.
But that's awesome!
A for effort!

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeno310 View Post
just ordered my camaro last week in ABM with white stripes... gonna take 8-10 weeks to get here.. can't freakin' wait!
GREAT! Welcome to the blue crew!!
8-10 weeks? WOW where did you order? That's quick!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Maro Demon View Post
My Aqua Blue Camaro arrived at the dealership yesterday!!!!!
My dealer called after I had already left for work yesterday afternoon. They are going to put my White Rally stripes on it today at the dealership. And it will probably be ready by tomorrow for me to pick up. I am going to wait until Friday to pick it up though because I am going to take a personal day off from work on Friday and have me an Aqua Blue Camaro three day weekend. I dont know whats harder knowing my Camaro is here and I am going to wait till Friday to pick it up or as long as I already have waited!!!!

Pictures will be posted on here probably Saturday as this weekend will be sunny where I Live and I want some good pics to show even though most have already seen enough i'm sure no one here will mind.: thumbsup:
AWESOME! Can't wait to see them!
Old 07-16-2009, 12:06 AM   #1626
SummoneR
Paul

I got a call from Mark at Novato Chevy, he said I am at #2 now!! If they get more than one allocation tomorrow then I'm in like Flin. IF not it is 90% sure it will go in next week. He said there might be a constraint on the Manual, I told him they plan to make them still but just not ship until they figure out the issue, he said he would confirm this tomorrow, which we already know here

He said he just wanted to let me know, to make sure I have a pleasant experience and that we are completely satisfied with our purchase!! AWESOME!!

Outawz number 1 right now!
Old 07-16-2009, 12:08 AM   #1627
geminidreams

Drives: ABM 2LT / RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummoneR View Post
It looks a little of in the picture.
But that's awesome!
A for effort!

GREAT! Welcome to the blue crew!!
8-10 weeks? WOW where did you order? That's quick!!

AWESOME! Can't wait to see them!
OMG I can totally relate Ive got aqua nail polish and I went out and made something to hang from my rear view.. I will have to take a photo and post it. ITs got black , aqua , silver beads and a crystal that looks like aqua very cool looking .. anyway IM going crazy waiting to.
geminidreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 12:14 AM   #1628
Soccer Mom
IFLUBIU

Drives: 2010 AMB SS/RS 89 Iroc Z Conv.
Well I got the grille on last weekend, but the bottom piece wasnt the correct one and the place I got it from said they were still being made and they were 2 weeks out, but that I would be first on the shipment list. I took some pics anyways cuz Im too excited to wait for the bottom piece.
Im still tring to find a way to attach the SS emblem to the grille. Any Suggestions?
Attached Images

Soccer Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 12:17 AM   #1629
geminidreams

Drives: ABM 2LT / RS
Looks totally sweet.. I swear Im going to go crazy waiting did you all feel that way? I probably make up some reason a few times a week just to email my dealer and ask a silly question. Or like today I felt like I should take off my screen saver of one of your abm camaro posts why??? because its all I want to look at instead of working lol. WEll not that bad but its close. Then the dealer says we are still on track so really my build order won't be till end of September and if im lucky I will get it in November .. ok Ill stop bitching lol. anyway have fun in your cars..
geminidreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 12:18 AM   #1630
SummoneR
Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer Mom View Post
Well I got the grille on last weekend, but the bottom piece wasnt the correct one and the place I got it from said they were still being made and they were 2 weeks out, but that I would be first on the shipment list. I took some pics anyways cuz Im too excited to wait for the bottom piece.
Im still tring to find a way to attach the SS emblem to the grille. Any Suggestions?
NICE!!

depends on the type of SS badge, what kind of tabs etc it has on the back of it. May be able to strap it with wire, or a flat bracket that to span a few horiz. bars.
Old 07-16-2009, 12:29 AM   #1631
2010SLVRBULIT

Drives: G5(LLT) & C6(LS3)
Quote:
..it just went over the existing grill?!..kinda lame..plus you can see some bent chrome already?..
2010SLVRBULIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 12:36 AM   #1632
Tsudy

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS ABM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010SLVRBULIT View Post
..it just went over the existing grill?!..kinda lame..plus you can see some bent chrome already?..
Yeah - I'm not diggin' the grill much - actually like the stock one quite a bit =)

0000: 06/06/09 (order placed with dealer) Country Chevrolet
1100: 06/08/09 (preliminary order accepted) #NKMWTD
2000: 09/09/09 (order accepted by GM)
2500: 09/09/09 (order preferenced)
3000: 09/14/09 (order accepted by production control) TPW 09/28/09
3300: 09/20/09 (order scheduled for production)
3400: 09/23/09 (order broadcast)
3800: 10/01/09 (order produced)
4000: 10/01/09 (available to ship)
4200: 10/02/09 (shipped)
5000: 10/15/09 (delivered to dealership)
6000: 10/15/09 (delivered to customer)
Tsudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 01:23 AM   #1633
NightmareSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 92 300zx 2001 Ram
Quote:
jeez...kinda harsh, but u are entitled to ur own opinion...but soocermom i think it looks good

sry venom, blue, and summoner... CONGRATS GUYS! i have been spending ALOT of time in the built and bayed and manual transmission problem threads...well gotta hit the sack...another camaroless sleep :(
Old 07-16-2009, 01:26 AM   #1634
SummoneR
Paul

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareSS View Post
jeez...kinda harsh, but u are entitled to ur own opinion...but soocermom i think it looks good

sry venom, blue, and summoner... CONGRATS GUYS! i have been spending ALOT of time in the built and bayed and manual transmission problem threads...well gotta hit the sack...another camaroless sleep :(
Dang dude sorry to hear, but at least you know why rahter than just being stuck for no reason!
It won't be long! Cross your fingers.

Last edited by SummoneR; 07-16-2009 at 09:56 PM.
SummoneR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 01:37 AM   #1635
91t/a
Student Athlete

Drives: 1991 trans am vert. 1 of 555.
Quote:
wow thats beautuful...the bottom peice will def complete the look and i cant wait to soo it!!
Old 07-16-2009, 08:22 AM   #1636
NightmareSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 92 300zx 2001 Ram
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummoneR View Post
Dang due sorry to hear, but at least you know why rahter than just being stuck for no reason!
It won't be long! Cross your fingers.
yea im just trying to not even think about it which is really hard...like really really hard...im just pissed that i was told it was in transit and would be here july 10th and here it is july 16th and i still dont even know what exactly the issue is and what they plan on doing about it...really sucked that i got all excited and rdy to take delivery just to find out it was never shipped and prolly wont ship for a couple of weeks...then wait that week or 2 for delivery...i guess having it to go away with for my birthday weekend is out of the question...maybe i can atleast get it b4 the summer is over so i can take it somewhere nice for a lil vacation...THIS BLOWS!!!
Old 07-16-2009, 10:15 AM   #1637
Blue Maro Demon

Drives: 2010 AQUA BLUE CAMARO RS
Nightmare SS I hope they figure out what is wrong with the manual transmissions and they get your Camaro to you soon. Good luck with it i'm sure everything will work out and you will have it in no time!
Blue Maro Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 10:40 AM   #1638
DDustiNN

Drives: Soon: 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsudy View Post
Yeah - I'm not diggin' the grill much - actually like the stock one quite a bit =)
I very much like the stock grill, but I know that some people hate it. Everyone has their own tastes

This one looks kind of weird just being "on top" of the old one... it would be better if it were a replacement. They just clip in, I believe. But good luck getting the SS emblem on there, I'm sure there is a way! Do you already have the badge? I would go for the bigger ones, like the older models. Not the little tiny one that you already have on the new one. Anyway, I'd bet you that a body shop would have some way of applying it, you should check that out if you can't figure anything out.
DDustiNN is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
abm camaro, aqua blue, aqua blue metallic, aqua blue metallic camaro, camaro, car, sevn86 was here!