Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2009, 12:22 PM   #197
fixxer56
Thin Blue Line
 
fixxer56's Avatar
 
Drives: ABM 2LT/RS #10094
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: SE Pa
Posts: 1,386
Send a message via AIM to fixxer56
Ant,IMO quick pick.... Pic 111........
__________________
One of the "Few Blue"
fixxer56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 12:55 PM   #198
fixxer56
Thin Blue Line
 
fixxer56's Avatar
 
Drives: ABM 2LT/RS #10094
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: SE Pa
Posts: 1,386
Send a message via AIM to fixxer56
Ant, here's the link for the Philly Auto shoe Camaro event, lost of Pics after post #39
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...to+show&page=2
__________________
One of the "Few Blue"
fixxer56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 06:54 PM   #199
NightmareSS

 
NightmareSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 92 300zx 2001 Ram
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Staten Island, NYC
Posts: 1,388
im convinced that the 3 hot pics that dustin posted isnt the same blue! i just came from the dealership and looked at the color on the hhr and there is sooooooooooo much green in it...no matter wut angle i looked at the car in i NEVER seen that bright ass blue like in dustins pics...i took pics with my phone but they came out like shit...


__________________
NightmareSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 07:04 PM   #200
DDustiNN

 
DDustiNN's Avatar
 
Drives: Soon: 2016 Camaro SS
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: N/A
Posts: 1,977
I don't want green, I want blue!! :(

Weird though... some people say they see no green, and some say they see green... also someone said it was ugly on HHR but gorgeous on Camaro... I'm really hoping for more blue in it
DDustiNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 07:13 PM   #201
NightmareSS

 
NightmareSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 92 300zx 2001 Ram
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Staten Island, NYC
Posts: 1,388
it had the nice blue but it also had a green...and from far away all i seen was a non metallic...almost jade looking color...the sun wasnt beaming down hard but it was light out with no sun...and then i went to eat and came back when it was a lil darker but not dark yet and thats when i took the pics...there was a spot light on in the lot tho and i also see it inside the show room...idk i just cant see how all these pics in this thread show soooo much blue when it was like 50/50 greenish blue/bright blue...it wasnt even a lighter, brighter jade looking color like this pic...

it was like that but alot darker...but that was prolly cuz the sun wasnt beaming on it hard....i just really hope it looks better on the camaro...and i hope my order doesnt get pulled b4 i get to go to the car show mid april(if a abm camaro is even gonna be there)...imma stop by the dealership tom. while im working and take some more pics in the sun light with a digital camera...
__________________
NightmareSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 08:22 PM   #202
DDustiNN

 
DDustiNN's Avatar
 
Drives: Soon: 2016 Camaro SS
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: N/A
Posts: 1,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareSS View Post
it had the nice blue but it also had a green...and from far away all i seen was a non metallic...almost jade looking color...the sun wasnt beaming down hard but it was light out with no sun...and then i went to eat and came back when it was a lil darker but not dark yet and thats when i took the pics...there was a spot light on in the lot tho and i also see it inside the show room...idk i just cant see how all these pics in this thread show soooo much blue when it was like 50/50 greenish blue/bright blue...it wasnt even a lighter, brighter jade looking color like this pic...

it was like that but alot darker...but that was prolly cuz the sun wasnt beaming on it hard....i just really hope it looks better on the camaro...and i hope my order doesnt get pulled b4 i get to go to the car show mid april(if a abm camaro is even gonna be there)...imma stop by the dealership tom. while im working and take some more pics in the sun light with a digital camera...
Thanks... I tried going to a dealer a little while ago... their site said they had 3 ABM HHRs but I couldn't find them :(
DDustiNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 08:27 PM   #203
Riderover40
 
Riderover40's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 ABM Camaro 2SS LS3 w/RS
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: London, Ontario
Posts: 647
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDustiNN View Post
Thanks... I tried going to a dealer a little while ago... their site said they had 3 ABM HHRs but I couldn't find them :(
Look for 09 colorados and canyons in ABM also, that is where I have seen it in bright daylight , night light and a dull day.........awesome color for our Camaros
__________________
Roto Fab CAI, Magnacharger MP2300, Kooks HO SS 1-7/8" LT's, Kook's Catted Connectors, Corsa SS Dual Rear Exit Cat-Back for A6 with Lasered Livernois Signature 4" Dual Wall Exit Pipes, Barton Short Throw. 546 RWHP 517 RWT

This Car Rocks !! "Bring It On" GT-500
Riderover40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 08:32 PM   #204
DDustiNN

 
DDustiNN's Avatar
 
Drives: Soon: 2016 Camaro SS
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: N/A
Posts: 1,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riderover40 View Post
Look for 09 colorados and canyons in ABM also, that is where I have seen it in bright daylight , night light and a dull day.........awesome color for our Camaros
I didn't see anything on the lot like it... I saw Flash Blue, which was nice except that it had a purple tint to it from certain angles... bleh to that... and there was another one, I don't remember what car, but I think it was just called Bright Blue. That one was a bit too light for me I think... I also saw Imperial Blue, and the little pop it has in the bright light looks really nice, but overall I wash it was just a tad lighter. It's so dark that you don't really get to admire the "blue" as much as I'd like. Jetstream Blue would be ideal... I can't believe they didn't do that color on the Camaro... so I really hope that I like the Aqua Blue!! And if I get it, and then they release Jetstream Blue next year...
DDustiNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 08:36 PM   #205
rcaponong
 
rcaponong's Avatar
 
Drives: 2005 Mustang / 2007 Charger
Join Date: May 2008
Location: SoCal
Posts: 34
oh man! I've never been so wishy-washy my whole life. First I wanted Inferno Orange. Then it was Imperial Blue. Now it's Aqua Blue!

I think IBM looks just a bit too dark for what I plan on dressing it up with. ABM looks like the perfect match.

I better not take a peak at the official Red Jewel thread!
rcaponong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 09:03 PM   #206
fixxer56
Thin Blue Line
 
fixxer56's Avatar
 
Drives: ABM 2LT/RS #10094
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: SE Pa
Posts: 1,386
Send a message via AIM to fixxer56
Guys, just remember that the pics here look different on different monitors. I have 5 different computers at home and they are pretty much calibrated differently and have different capabilities. I've seen the ABM on a Camaro and it looks very close to what is showing on the build site. You have much more depth to the color in person. Without many ABM Camaros out there it is tough to imagine, but I saw very little green in the example at Philly(IMO) but some green on a ABM HHR last week. Angles and size of the car may have something to do with it's appearance.
__________________
One of the "Few Blue"
fixxer56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 09:04 PM   #207
NightmareSS

 
NightmareSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 92 300zx 2001 Ram
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Staten Island, NYC
Posts: 1,388
lol dustin...that flash blue sounds like the color for me! i would love nothing more then a color like anm but instead of the green it was purple!!! and rcapomomg...how do u plan on dressing up the abm? i was planing white but after seeing it on the HHr i cant think of1 color that would look good with it...not white, not black, not silver...idk its a weird color(not necessarily in a bad way)
__________________
NightmareSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 09:08 PM   #208
NightmareSS

 
NightmareSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 92 300zx 2001 Ram
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Staten Island, NYC
Posts: 1,388
Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxer56 View Post
Guys, just remember that the pics here look different on different monitors. I have 5 different computers at home and they are pretty much calibrated differently and have different capabilities. I've seen the ABM on a Camaro and it looks very close to what is showing on the build site. You have much more depth to the color in person. Without many ABM Camaros out there it is tough to imagine, but I saw very little green in the example at Philly(IMO) but some green on a ABM HHR last week. Angles and size of the car may have something to do with it's appearance.
yea im hoping because the HHR is really rounded off on almost all its edges that it showed alot of green...i mean even with the green its an awesome color...i mean this color and iom are the only colors that have that 2tone effect of 2 light colors...and red and orange are just not my colors...just as a whole from a distance the HHR had a nasty green look to it...but up close it was alot nicer cuz u seen the color bend in the light showing off both colors...

we'll see tom when i get better quality pics in better light...and when i go to the car show im taking mad pics(buts thats not for a few weeks)
__________________
NightmareSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 09:15 PM   #209
DDustiNN

 
DDustiNN's Avatar
 
Drives: Soon: 2016 Camaro SS
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: N/A
Posts: 1,977
So upon closely comparing these 2 pics, my concern now is more about the camera/angle they used. This is obviously the same Camaro in the same location in both pics... but look at the difference in color of the pavement. It's as if the pics have an entirely different hue to them. What a way to add to this confusion!! :(
Attached Images
  
DDustiNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 09:20 PM   #210
TJ91
:chevy:
 
TJ91's Avatar
 
Drives: 2LT/RS
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 13,022
They look like 2 different colours lol When i saw it in person, it didnt look like those two pics. It was much deeper and much more vibrant. But it was sunny out, so im guessing as the sun goes down, the green pops more.
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
abm camaro, aqua blue, aqua blue metallic, aqua blue metallic camaro, camaro, car, sevn86 was here!

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Official IMPERIAL BLUE METALLIC (IBM) Camaro Thread RLHMARINES Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery 2410 05-10-2016 03:10 PM
GM unveils Jay Leno Camaro, Camaro Synergy, Camaro Chroma, Camaro Dusk at SEMA irocnroll 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 101 02-27-2012 12:25 PM
ABM (aqua blue metallic) and Camaro Black Concept at St. Louis Auto Show Liberty1 Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery 37 04-17-2011 10:23 AM
Official Camaro Convertible CONCEPT Press Release Tran Camaro Convertible Forum 12 11-18-2009 07:05 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:11 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.