Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2009, 02:08 PM   #2891
3CamarosOnHand


 
3CamarosOnHand's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 3,391
I'd like to "forget" I have the ABM SS/RS payment and order a Summit White SS/RS also

ABM is a gorgeous color!

Tell your wife to enjoy it!!
3CamarosOnHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 02:34 PM   #2892
fixxer56
Thin Blue Line
 
fixxer56's Avatar
 
Drives: ABM 2LT/RS #10094
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: SE Pa
Posts: 1,386
Send a message via AIM to fixxer56
Quote:
Originally Posted by VChula View Post
As of 11/14/2009, http://camaro.spasticsquirrel.com indicates the following:

Total ABM Production = 2584 (out of 52,202 total - or 4.95%)

1LS = 173 (Out of 1,688 total - or 10.3%)
1LT = 394 (Out of 6,516 total - or 6.1%)
2LT = 643 (Out of 10,424 total - or 6.2%)
1SS = 194 (Out of 3,299 total - or 5.9%)
2SS = 1,180 (Out of 30,275 total - or 3.9%)
Thanks for the info, wonder what the final numbers will be!
VIN's on spastic squirrel show around 67000 now....
__________________
One of the "Few Blue"
fixxer56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 03:20 PM   #2893
Zee28rs72
The White Lion
 
Zee28rs72's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SW SS/RS IO Interior, M6
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Cheyenne Wyoming
Posts: 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by VChula View Post
As of 11/14/2009, http://camaro.spasticsquirrel.com indicates the following:

Total ABM Production = 2584 (out of 52,202 total - or 4.95%)

1LS = 173 (Out of 1,688 total - or 10.3%)
1LT = 394 (Out of 6,516 total - or 6.1%)
2LT = 643 (Out of 10,424 total - or 6.2%)
1SS = 194 (Out of 3,299 total - or 5.9%)
2SS = 1,180 (Out of 30,275 total - or 3.9%)
Thank you............Great info
Zee28rs72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 03:22 PM   #2894
Zee28rs72
The White Lion
 
Zee28rs72's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SW SS/RS IO Interior, M6
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Cheyenne Wyoming
Posts: 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDustiNN View Post
lol, wow... you forgot that you ordered a car??? I wish I had that kind of financial freedom

Hope you enjoy it!
Well, I just didn't know the dealer was going to order it. So that why I kinda forgot about it. But now seeing whats going on with the ABM I am glad he took me seriously. LOL
Zee28rs72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 03:24 PM   #2895
Zee28rs72
The White Lion
 
Zee28rs72's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SW SS/RS IO Interior, M6
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Cheyenne Wyoming
Posts: 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3CamarosOnHand View Post
I'd like to "forget" I have the ABM SS/RS payment and order a Summit White SS/RS also

ABM is a gorgeous color!

Tell your wife to enjoy it!!
Now she has one to drive and don't need to drive mine...............LOL
Zee28rs72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 03:26 PM   #2896
Zee28rs72
The White Lion
 
Zee28rs72's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SW SS/RS IO Interior, M6
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Cheyenne Wyoming
Posts: 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecamaroguy View Post
What is that white stuff on the ground!
We picked it up about 45 miles from my home. And it was crappy weather all the way there. I'm glad we got it home because over the night we recieved another 5 inches.
Zee28rs72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 04:13 PM   #2897
geminidreams


 
geminidreams's Avatar
 
Drives: ABM 2LT / RS
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Utah
Posts: 2,391
good info glad to know Im one of the 643 on the LT2 RS .. I kind of like that it was not a popular color. I totally love my car.
geminidreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 05:22 PM   #2898
Cmaro214
 
Cmaro214's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 ABM 1LT/RS Camaro "Blu Bruzr"
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: SouthWest Florida
Posts: 596
i guess by the time mine is built, the 1LT will be in the 400's. nice to know though that there is as little 400 of your car countrywide, or maybe even worldwide.
__________________


VIN: 2G1FB1EV6A9178865
Cmaro214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 06:11 PM   #2899
fixxer56
Thin Blue Line
 
fixxer56's Avatar
 
Drives: ABM 2LT/RS #10094
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: SE Pa
Posts: 1,386
Send a message via AIM to fixxer56
Quote:
Originally Posted by geminidreams View Post
good info glad to know Im one of the 643 on the LT2 RS .. I kind of like that it was not a popular color. I totally love my car.
+1 ..and to know you were #-----of that total too would be even better , but that might be asking TOO much
__________________
One of the "Few Blue"
fixxer56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 06:11 PM   #2900
geminidreams


 
geminidreams's Avatar
 
Drives: ABM 2LT / RS
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Utah
Posts: 2,391
So this weekend was a bust as far as being able to get out and drive.. Snowed all day yesterday... It was a week ago today that I took a drive up to Park city and the sun was shining..


I think I look for any excuse to go in the garage. lol..

Can't wait for spring.


Last saturday a few us got to drive on the Track out at Millersports park. They had a Stamp out hunger food drive and just for donating food you got three laps on the track. Totally awesome..

Its been 2 weeks and three days since I got my car and so far have 986 miles.

Next year I will be able to get the winter rims and tires. For this year she will just sit in the garage. I will start her up pull her out and listen to music for a few minutes before putting her back in the garage.
Attached Images
    
geminidreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 08:03 PM   #2901
3CamarosOnHand


 
3CamarosOnHand's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 3,391
Quote:
Originally Posted by VChula View Post
As of 11/14/2009, http://camaro.spasticsquirrel.com indicates the following:

Total ABM Production = 2584 (out of 52,202 total - or 4.95%)

1LS = 173 (Out of 1,688 total - or 10.3%)
1LT = 394 (Out of 6,516 total - or 6.1%)
2LT = 643 (Out of 10,424 total - or 6.2%)
1SS = 194 (Out of 3,299 total - or 5.9%)
2SS = 1,180 (Out of 30,275 total - or 3.9%)

Thanks for the info! It's nice to know mine is 1 out of 194 out there! Awesome!! Still think its a damn shame to discontinue ABM and replace with synergy green the color is
3CamarosOnHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 10:49 PM   #2902
Samrs914
#4310
 
Samrs914's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 ABM Camaro SS/RS
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Westchester NY
Posts: 20
according to spasticsquirrel mine was the 10th one built and the 1st in NY!!!
Samrs914 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 11:10 PM   #2903
97one

 
97one's Avatar
 
Drives: 1LT RS w/polished 19"rims
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 924
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samrs914 View Post
according to spasticsquirrel mine was the 10th one built and the 1st in NY!!!
I might have seen it before you......

That is, If you got it from Mike in Mt. Kisco, I seen it when they first got it in.

That was the color I wanted.........but could not find one without paying over sticker.

97one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 06:15 PM   #2904
LadyGreyMyst
ABM & 69 HO RS/SS
 
LadyGreyMyst's Avatar
 
Drives: 2001 Z24 Cavalier, ABM 2LT/RS
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: West Kootenays, BC
Posts: 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilborne View Post
Hi Twilborne you and I have identical camaros... except the front license plate holder I also got the block heater and spare tire. It is quite a rare combination. I have had her since July 11th. What a great car! Enjoy!
__________________

Who ever said it is just a car never drove a Camaro! Bought at Champion Chevrolet, Trail, BC July 11/09!
LadyGreyMyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 07:22 PM   #2905
Samrs914
#4310
 
Samrs914's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 ABM Camaro SS/RS
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Westchester NY
Posts: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97one View Post
I might have seen it before you......

That is, If you got it from Mike in Mt. Kisco, I seen it when they first got it in.

That was the color I wanted.........but could not find one without paying over sticker.

i did get it from mike in mt. kisco...i saw it about 30 mins after it came off the truck
Samrs914 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 08:08 PM   #2906
97one

 
97one's Avatar
 
Drives: 1LT RS w/polished 19"rims
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 924
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samrs914 View Post
i did get it from mike in mt. kisco...i saw it about 30 mins after it came off the truck
OK ... you did see it first then.....
He was on sick leave but I spoke to him often, he told me it was in because I wanted to see a ABM. I did not want to order one at that time & wait till App. Nov. for it, so on 6/30 I bought my red one. I will wait for the Z28 If they make it in a yr.or so.... It is to bad they dropped the ABM. that's the color I would have bought.
I bought a 97 vette (Nassau Blue) close to the ABM in color from Mike, ordered it early & got one of the first ones early June 1997

97one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 09:07 PM   #2907
Zee28rs72
The White Lion
 
Zee28rs72's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SW SS/RS IO Interior, M6
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Cheyenne Wyoming
Posts: 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by geminidreams View Post
So this weekend was a bust as far as being able to get out and drive.. Snowed all day yesterday... It was a week ago today that I took a drive up to Park city and the sun was shining..


I think I look for any excuse to go in the garage. lol..

Can't wait for spring.


Last saturday a few us got to drive on the Track out at Millersports park. They had a Stamp out hunger food drive and just for donating food you got three laps on the track. Totally awesome..

Its been 2 weeks and three days since I got my car and so far have 986 miles.

Next year I will be able to get the winter rims and tires. For this year she will just sit in the garage. I will start her up pull her out and listen to music for a few minutes before putting her back in the garage.
Just a comment, I had to take a second look with your emblems. The one side is under the C and the other side is under the O. I understand why, but thats why I like the emblem in the middle. Just looks wierd....... Love your car though.

Last edited by Zee28rs72; 11-18-2009 at 05:20 PM.
Zee28rs72 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
abm camaro, aqua blue, aqua blue metallic, aqua blue metallic camaro, camaro, car, sevn86 was here!

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Official IMPERIAL BLUE METALLIC (IBM) Camaro Thread RLHMARINES Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery 2386 12-20-2015 08:27 PM
GM unveils Jay Leno Camaro, Camaro Synergy, Camaro Chroma, Camaro Dusk at SEMA irocnroll 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 101 02-27-2012 01:25 PM
ABM (aqua blue metallic) and Camaro Black Concept at St. Louis Auto Show Liberty1 Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery 37 04-17-2011 11:23 AM
Official Camaro Convertible CONCEPT Press Release Tran Camaro Convertible Forum 12 11-18-2009 08:05 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.