Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

RDP Motorsport
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery All Camaro related pictures, videos and other assorted media.

Old 04-17-2009, 01:39 AM   #426
the_lizard

Drives: 2006 gmc canyon
This is my color!

My first car was a 81 berlinetta, very similar to this color. It drove like a tank, got about 10mpg, and only had about 150hp but damn i loved that car...and the times in it.

Well, i'm ordering a ABM 2lt/rs with beige and white rally's on polished 20's. I'm sure she will still be a classic when i hand it down to my son when he's ready to drive.

This is the classic camaro color. I think i might wait on the stripes for some more in the aftermarket or i might just get them painted on. Has anyone looked into the old yenko stripes? I think they might look pretty sharp. Besides the letters.

the_lizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 01:57 AM   #427
Rallysport
Go Cardinals!

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS 6-speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomZ302 View Post
Not particularly. What's wrong with blue? After all, the super Corvette was the Blue Devil.

Here's a quick one...
Venom......nice work....as usual!
Old 04-17-2009, 10:43 AM   #428
Tran
Administrator

Drives: 2010 Camaro of course....
a few more from http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18908
(with ground effects, hockey stripes, wheels, etc.)

Tran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 12:57 PM   #429
DDustiNN

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Send a message via Skype™ to DDustiNN
Wow, thanks Tran!!

Those 21" wheels actually look pretty decent on the ABM, and I'm also starting to like that fuel door now. Not a fan of the hockey stripes though (I really can't stand that seam), and the ground effects would look better if they were painted blue. Overall, I think this particular car has too many colors going on... black & polished silver wheels, brushed silver fuel door, slate gray ground effects, white hockey stripes, all on a blue car... TOO MUCH!!!
Old 04-17-2009, 02:13 PM   #430
IneedAZ

Drives: not enough power
Hope they decide to paint those ground effects...i like the look though
2012: Vmax TBody, CAI w/scoop, Solo HFC, ZL1 FP, Magnaflow TruX, Dynomax VT, RX catch can, HP Tune, BMR; Springs, Sways, Trailing Arms, Toe Ends, & Safety Loop, Koni str.t, Pioneer Z150bh, Phoenix Gold Sub, Hertz speakers & 5ch Amp, SS rear with 3.91 gears w/Eaton TrueTrac, and BMR bushings, Baer Decela Rotors, Goodridge brake lines, Brembo(GM) 4 piston calipers, Hawk Ceramic pads, and Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta Tires, Ny-Trex Nitrous, and more. 345RWHP/354lbsTQ 12.8@108
IneedAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 03:28 PM   #431
Ferrarimk13

Drives: Hopefully a Camaro in a year
that ground effects kit belongs only on the black...for now. They should really match the colors. And the hockey sticks look a little funny. The color looks great though.

NightmareSS, would you happen to know which camaros the SI chevy is getting?
Ferrarimk13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 05:37 PM   #432
Tran
Administrator

Few more from: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18937
Attached Images

Old 04-17-2009, 05:42 PM   #433
NightmareSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 92 300zx 2001 Ram
Oh and thx TRAN! i really needed to see these pics....

number 1...the camaro is in the shade and not the bright sun...and it still looks great!
and 2....i needed to see the color with black and somewhat chrome wheels and white stripes!
Old 04-17-2009, 05:47 PM   #434
the_lizard

Drives: 2006 gmc canyon
Well, this seals the deal for me. I'm getting the GFX with Cgm rally's from the factory and sticking with midnight silver wheels instead of polished. Those HS stripes look like poo.

It sure would be nice to get some ABM inserts...

Last edited by the_lizard; 04-17-2009 at 07:14 PM.
the_lizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 07:25 PM   #435
NightmareSS

quick question guys...the ground effects are dealer installed right? lol i know its a dum question but i forgot!
Old 04-17-2009, 07:31 PM   #436
Tran
Administrator

Guys, please keep these color threads as on-topic as possible (i.e. discussions about the color). I've removed some posts to keep the thread on topic and so it has a higher photo-to-posts ratio. Sorry and thanks!
Old 04-17-2009, 07:42 PM   #437
Rossilicious

Drives: 2SS Camaro IBM
ABM looks great but i personally like IBM more!!
Rossilicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 10:52 PM   #438
NightmareSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tran View Post
Guys, please keep these color threads as on-topic as possible (i.e. discussions about the color). I've removed some posts to keep the thread on topic and so it has a higher photo-to-posts ratio. Sorry and thanks!
awww :( we should make our own blue crew thread!

Last edited by NightmareSS; 04-18-2009 at 11:26 AM.
NightmareSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 10:54 PM   #439
DDustiNN

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Send a message via Skype™ to DDustiNN
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareSS View Post
Oh and thx TRAN! i really needed to see these pics....

number 1...the camaro is in the shade and not the bright sun...and it still looks great!
and 2....i needed to see the color with black and somewhat chrome wheels and white stripes!
Yeah I'm loving how it looks in the shade! I think we will all be quite pleased with this color

Quote:
quick question guys...the ground effects are dealer installed right? lol i know its a dum question but i forgot!
Yes, I believe so. GMPP are all dealer-installed, right?
Old 04-18-2009, 01:12 AM   #440
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
NICE! TRAN Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDustiNN View Post
Wow, thanks Tran!!

Those 21" wheels actually look pretty decent on the ABM, and I'm also starting to like that fuel door now. Not a fan of the hockey stripes though (I really can't stand that seam), and the ground effects would look better if they were painted blue. Overall, I think this particular car has too many colors going on... black & polished silver wheels, brushed silver fuel door, slate gray ground effects, white hockey stripes, all on a blue car... TOO MUCH!!!
I completley agree... I think if you had polished wheels, it would be nice to have the polished fuel door, paint the GFX AMB, and run Silver stripes and be done with it. Oh yeah... that's what I plan to do
Old 04-18-2009, 03:13 AM   #441
Rallysport
Go Cardinals!

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS 6-speed
I have decided to paint my own damn stripes on when I get my ABM Camaro. That gap between the bumper cover and fender on the hockey stripe is not good. I think I might even make my own design anyway.
Old 04-18-2009, 08:46 AM   #442
drewauby5

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
This color looks great in the shade but in the sun looks too green for my liking... Just a thought
2SS/RS IBM gray interior/sunroof, MN6, white rally stripes, ordered 4/2 to be delivered 6/20 Vin #13322!!
drewauby5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 11:32 AM   #443
NightmareSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewauby5 View Post
This color looks great in the shade but in the sun looks too green for my liking... Just a thought
nah in the sun it shows a brighter blue! its when its light out but not sunny that the green shows...but not so much on the camaro as you can see with this latest pic under the tent...once in a blue(not the color, the expression) it will show a teal color in bright light on a certain angle...but ive come to realize that its not green on the camaro its more like a teal/light blue...which looks really nice...i was afraid of a darker jadish (more greeny looking) color which the camaro doesnt seem to have going on, unlike the HHR....THANK GOD!
Old 04-18-2009, 03:48 PM   #444
Gameover

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS ABM Camaro
I need to see ABM SS photos! I figure someone would have some PIC's by now.
Gameover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 05:10 PM   #445
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gameover View Post
I need to see ABM SS photos! I figure someone would have some PIC's by now.
Yeah I think it will look even better on an SS
Old 04-18-2009, 08:22 PM   #446
Riderover40

Drives: 2010 ABM Camaro 2SS LS3 w/RS
Quote:
yea i saw that lil model you did when you first posted the thread...its looks GREAT on the model! and yea about the HHr being curvy and rounded off, that is .......ok...but what about when the sun is setting and there isnt bright light actually hitting the car ......looks more greenish then the others cuz its not in direct sunlight.
I witnessed the ABM at noonish and 7 ish . When the sun was high in the sky it was very bright and light , at the later sunlight the hues seemed to separate to show different colors for each different angle.....sorry, no greens! Perhaps there was a hint of something that I didn't recognize as green. IMO if the green is there I can't see it or at least enough of it to tag it green! ABM is awesome !!!
Roto Fab CAI, Magnacharger MP2300, Kooks HO SS 1-7/8" LT's, Kook's Catted Connectors, Corsa SS Dual Rear Exit Cat-Back for A6 with Lasered Livernois Signature 4" Dual Wall Exit Pipes, Barton Short Throw. 546 RWHP 517 RWT

This Car Rocks !! "Bring It On" GT-500
Riderover40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 09:49 PM   #447
NightmareSS

man i wanna see an abm camaro!!!!! i just came back from the auto show and the SIM looks sooooooooooooo good on the camaro!!! the orange and red camaros looks like different cars compared to sim!!! the silver pops soo much but it was also under those bright lights...i dont wanna be another one of the silver cars on the road but meng...the sim camaro blew the red and orange out of the water....but the sim was also a ss/rs and the other werent. god dam abm better be god send or imma be pissed!

Last edited by NightmareSS; 04-19-2009 at 01:36 PM.
NightmareSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 10:14 PM   #448
Oh10Cam

Drives: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tran View Post

Man that car looks terrible! Ya got at least THREE different colors on the car, that split in the hockey stick looks horrendous! Make the ground effects body color, fix that split or remove the hockey stick, and you have a winner!
Oh10Cam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 09:16 AM   #449
Ant

Drives: It's a Hyundai...FML.
Quote:
man i wanna see an abm camaro!!!!! i just came back from the auto show and the SIM looks sooooooooooooo good on the camaro!!! the orange and red camaros looks like different cars compared to sim!!! the silver pops soo much but it was also under those bright lights...i dont be another one of the silver cars on the road but meng...the sim camaro blew the red and orange out of the water....but the sim was also a ss/rs and the other werent. god dam abm better be god send or imma be pissed!
If you're talking about the SIM at the NY Auto Show, I believe it was a 1LT.
Ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 12:08 PM   #450
drivingincamaro

Drives: 95 civic
hm IOM vs ABM

basically the 2 classic camaro colors

I have yet to see a pic of a abm with any type of rally stripes

Tags
abm camaro, aqua blue, aqua blue metallic, aqua blue metallic camaro, camaro, car, sevn86 was here!