Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Gen5DIY
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-28-2009, 06:00 PM   #3235
Cmaro214
 
Cmaro214's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 ABM 1LT/RS Camaro "Blu Bruzr"
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: SouthWest Florida
Posts: 596
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleB View Post
I planned on taking mine off, but now that I see them without I might get some to put on too...lol.
do you mean the checklet thingys? yeah i think they removed them back a few months ago.

got an update from a fellow member on the shipment, he said its been unloaded and awaiting to be loaded onto a hauler. its almost here i can feel it :5thgenvert:
__________________


VIN: 2G1FB1EV6A9178865
Cmaro214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 06:05 PM   #3236
TripleB
SoCal Mayhem
 
TripleB's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS ABM Camaro A6
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Lakewood, California
Posts: 5,796
Yeah those little chicklet things.

That's awesome!! Congrats!! No word on mine yet. :(
__________________
TripleB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 08:57 PM   #3237
LineofPerfection
 
LineofPerfection's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS Camaro "Big Blue"
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Versailles, Kentucky
Posts: 275
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleB View Post
Yeah those little chicklet things.

That's awesome!! Congrats!! No word on mine yet. :(
I am getting my window's tinted tomorrow, 15% all the way around !!
That is if it quit's snowing, just flurries right now, glad I made a 1:00 PM appiontment because it is supposed to be sunny and clear tomorrow!!
LineofPerfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:00 PM   #3238
LineofPerfection
 
LineofPerfection's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS Camaro "Big Blue"
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Versailles, Kentucky
Posts: 275
I will post updated pictures after the tint job for all to look at and DROOL !!
LineofPerfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:07 PM   #3239
SummoneR
Paul
 
SummoneR's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NOR*CAL
Posts: 6,281
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
I went to a local dealer to look for some parts, the sales guys were outside drooling, they loved my hood spears. Silver on ABM. I ran into the salesman I talked to who said they would be charging a up charge for the car, he looked at me like "Hey I know you" and I just smiled and though yeah I got it for $11k less than you guys wanted ha ahaa

Sorry off topic but I had to share with my fellow ABM's
__________________
SummoneR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 09:15 PM   #3240
3CamarosOnHand


 
3CamarosOnHand's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 3,419
Quote:
Originally Posted by LineofPerfection View Post
What a RELIEF to finally have it. It was loaded on the truck on the 22nd and I finally got it today, the 26th. A 5 1/2 hour drive from Michigan to Kentucky and it took 4 days!!
Welcome to the ABM family LineofPerfection!!
3CamarosOnHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 10:58 PM   #3241
LineofPerfection
 
LineofPerfection's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS Camaro "Big Blue"
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Versailles, Kentucky
Posts: 275
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3CamarosOnHand View Post
Welcome to the ABM family LineofPerfection!!
Thanks, I love the color and the car!!!
LineofPerfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 11:02 PM   #3242
LineofPerfection
 
LineofPerfection's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS Camaro "Big Blue"
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Versailles, Kentucky
Posts: 275
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummoneR View Post
I went to a local dealer to look for some parts, the sales guys were outside drooling, they loved my hood spears. Silver on ABM. I ran into the salesman I talked to who said they would be charging a up charge for the car, he looked at me like "Hey I know you" and I just smiled and though yeah I got it for $11k less than you guys wanted ha ahaa

Sorry off topic but I had to share with my fellow ABM's
I got a GREAT deal on mine, Military Discount ($850.00) off MSRP and $500.00 rebate for declining the 60 day guarantee to boot!! Glad I waited !!!
LineofPerfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 07:56 AM   #3243
Kept-a-rollin
 
Kept-a-rollin's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT RS ABM/Grey/A6/Sunr
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: West Boylston, MA
Posts: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummoneR View Post
I went to a local dealer to look for some parts, the sales guys were outside drooling, they loved my hood spears. Silver on ABM. I ran into the salesman I talked to who said they would be charging a up charge for the car, he looked at me like "Hey I know you" and I just smiled and though yeah I got it for $11k less than you guys wanted ha ahaa

Sorry off topic but I had to share with my fellow ABM's
Your mod #3 link is not working - says invalid thread. Can you post pics please? I was thinking silver spears also but am not convinced. The more pics I see ... helps to make up my mind. Thanks.
__________________
Order No. NQRF51 2LT RS ABM/ Gray Int/ A6/ Sunroof
1100 - preliminary order accepted 10-30-09 Best Chevrolet, Hingham, MA
XXXX- abandoned order; bought same car at Durand Chevrolet 11-10-09 Woohoo!!! 2G1FC1EVXA9159071
2500 - order preferenced 11-11-09
3000 - order accepted by production control 11-18-09 TPW 12-14-09
3300 - order scheduled for production 12-9-09
3400 - order broadcast 12-15-09
3800 - order produced 12-18-09 My orig order actually did get built! 2G1FC1EVXA9179031

Kept-a-rollin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 08:12 AM   #3244
CruznSS

 
CruznSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SS/RS Camaro ABM - Silver Ralleys
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Gloucester VA
Posts: 1,779
Congrats to all of you about to get your babys home soon. How many are planning on going to the camaro5fest in april? Just curious on how many ABM's are showing up. They stopped the GM logo and the GM performance tag under the hood also about 2 months ago from info I have.
__________________
CruznSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 10:19 AM   #3245
TripleB
SoCal Mayhem
 
TripleB's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS ABM Camaro A6
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Lakewood, California
Posts: 5,796
I'm in California...no C5 Fest for me. Too far to drive. Besides, I don't have a lot of vacation at work.

I wish the GM Performance tag was still under the hood...oh well.
__________________
TripleB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 10:58 AM   #3246
jayC1974
 
jayC1974's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 1ss aqua blue
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: sherwood AR
Posts: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummoneR View Post
I went to a local dealer to look for some parts, the sales guys were outside drooling, they loved my hood spears. Silver on ABM. I ran into the salesman I talked to who said they would be charging a up charge for the car, he looked at me like "Hey I know you" and I just smiled and though yeah I got it for $11k less than you guys wanted ha ahaa

Sorry off topic but I had to share with my fellow ABM's
That’s funny same thing happened to me, I was looking for an ABM here in Arkansas, found a dealer who located one out of state. We could not come to agreement on my trade in and they would not come down on the price. They were not charging over MSRP, they wanted 35,655 for it and that’s what it cost with the options. Well when we could not come to agreement for the deal I asked them to tell me where the car was and I would deal with the directly, they literally laughed and said no and hung up on me. Well the sales person had faxed me a list of options on the car and accidentally left the VIN# on the fax. It took 5 min to locate the car on the internet, it was in Frankfort IL. I called them up asked if they still had it, it listed on there web site for 35,655. I asked them how much and he said 35,655 but would sell it to me for 33,200, I was like DAMN I will take it. I asked how much would it cost to ship it to me he said 400, the dealer in Arkansas was charging me 1000 to get it to me. Well my car is shipping this morning and I plan on going by my dealer to show it off and tell them they could have had a sell if they weren’t so damn stingy lol.

To stay on topic of the beautiful ABM, they just put my stripes on the car and the delivery company is loading it up as I type this, here are some pics of the stripes.
Attached Images
   
jayC1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 11:28 AM   #3247
20102ssrsabm
 
Drives: 2010 2ss rs abm in jan?
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: ny
Posts: 29
awesome pics jay.
20102ssrsabm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 12:47 PM   #3248
SummoneR
Paul
 
SummoneR's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NOR*CAL
Posts: 6,281
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by LineofPerfection View Post
I got a GREAT deal on mine, Military Discount ($850.00) off MSRP and $500.00 rebate for declining the 60 day guarantee to boot!! Glad I waited !!!
Awesome! Glad you found a dealer to take care of you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayC1974 View Post
That’s funny same thing happened to me, I was looking for an ABM here in Arkansas, found a dealer who located one out of state. We could not come to agreement on my trade in and they would not come down on the price. They were not charging over MSRP, they wanted 35,655 for it and that’s what it cost with the options. Well when we could not come to agreement for the deal I asked them to tell me where the car was and I would deal with the directly, they literally laughed and said no and hung up on me. Well the sales person had faxed me a list of options on the car and accidentally left the VIN# on the fax. It took 5 min to locate the car on the internet, it was in Frankfort IL. I called them up asked if they still had it, it listed on there web site for 35,655. I asked them how much and he said 35,655 but would sell it to me for 33,200, I was like DAMN I will take it. I asked how much would it cost to ship it to me he said 400, the dealer in Arkansas was charging me 1000 to get it to me. Well my car is shipping this morning and I plan on going by my dealer to show it off and tell them they could have had a sell if they weren’t so damn stingy lol.

To stay on topic of the beautiful ABM, they just put my stripes on the car and the delivery company is loading it up as I type this, here are some pics of the stripes.
HA ahaa nice story Jay, great pics too!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Kept-a-rollin View Post
Your mod #3 link is not working - says invalid thread. Can you post pics please? I was thinking silver spears also but am not convinced. The more pics I see ... helps to make up my mind. Thanks.
Hey I fixed the link, it originally linked to XMicros thread about the spears, but I guess he deleted it. so I linked it to the post in this thread where I posted pics. I will attach it here too for all to see again.
I need to redo them, I messed up on the ends and I have a slight crinkle in one. I'm just waiting till January we took a 10% pay cut at work so funds are tight till then... LAME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummoneR View Post
Blue Dome LED



Silver Hood Spears and Silver Bowtie's from Xmicro!





Faded Mail Slot from AutoTRIM Design. (I think, I forgot. LOL)

__________________
SummoneR is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
abm camaro, aqua blue, aqua blue metallic, aqua blue metallic camaro, camaro, car, sevn86 was here!

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Official IMPERIAL BLUE METALLIC (IBM) Camaro Thread RLHMARINES Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery 2411 07-15-2016 06:32 PM
GM unveils Jay Leno Camaro, Camaro Synergy, Camaro Chroma, Camaro Dusk at SEMA irocnroll 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 101 02-27-2012 01:25 PM
ABM (aqua blue metallic) and Camaro Black Concept at St. Louis Auto Show Liberty1 Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery 37 04-17-2011 11:23 AM
Official Camaro Convertible CONCEPT Press Release Tran Camaro Convertible Forum 12 11-18-2009 08:05 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.