Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

KP Racing
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 08-26-2010, 03:06 PM   #4540
mikel441

Drives: 2014 Sonic, 2010 Camaro SS
My ABM's birthday is next week on the 31st. My birthday is the 30th. Wow what a year it's been.

Last edited by mikel441; 08-26-2010 at 10:46 PM.
mikel441 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 08:26 PM   #4541
Indpowr
Account Suspended

Drives: Corvette C6
Adding some muscle to our ABM....

http://www.youtube.com/user/Indpowr?.../1/Y0O3dCOVJLk
Indpowr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 09:11 PM   #4542
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Blue Betty RS View Post
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

Anyhow, it's been a long day for my baby girl. First USAA comes to visit to get an estimate for that guy that door dinged it.
THEN I had the glass guy show up from the auto shop to replace the winshield my dealership cracked when they painted on my stripes about a month ago. Took him about 45 minutes to replace it then he was on his way. Let's all cross our fingers and hope that the betty bashing rampage is over now

Quote:
Originally Posted by geminidreams View Post
Hi all, Just eating my lunch and browsing the site... Hope you all are having a great summer so far and can you beleave its almost September? Dam time sure flys, and my Car will be one year on 10-2-10. It sucks I already have so many miles on her.. 14,250...
Yup it sucks my registration is due in 2 weeks... $587 later... ugh so with a year on mine I've turned 19,000 miles today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikel441 View Post
My ABM's birthday is next week on the 31st. My birthday in the 30th. Wow what a year it's been.
Happy Birthday to you both!
Old 08-26-2010, 09:12 PM   #4543
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indpowr View Post
Old 08-28-2010, 05:20 PM   #4544
TBone
Negative Camber Junkie

Drives: 2010 1SS LS3/6MN ABM 1 of 23
Quote:
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

Anyhow, it's been a long day for my baby girl. First USAA comes to visit to get an estimate for that guy that door dinged it.
THEN I had the glass guy show up from the auto shop to replace the winshield my dealership cracked when they painted on my stripes about a month ago. Took him about 45 minutes to replace it then he was on his way. Let's all cross our fingers and hope that the betty bashing rampage is over now
I hope Betty is all better and stays that way.

My bebe is back from the body shop, again.

I got my mud flaps painted and put on. I think they look great. Here are some pics of her all cleaned up and ready for cruising tonight.

T.
Attached Images

I can't wait for my next
Track fix.
DA HAWKS OWN DA CUP!!!!!
TBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 07:53 PM   #4545
TripleB
SoCal Mayhem

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS ABM Camaro A6
Went to the movies with a couple of Camaro folks today. When we left we saw another ABM, so I had to stop by and see it. It was a 2SS/RS, auto, black interior, with white rally stripes. The sad thing is that it had some dents/scratches on the passenger side and tons of rim damage...
Old 08-28-2010, 08:25 PM   #4546
3CamarosOnHand

Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
Quote:
Hi all, Just eating my lunch and browsing the site... Hope you all are having a great summer so far and can you beleave its almost September? Dam time sure flys, and my Car will be one year on 10-2-10. It sucks I already have so many miles on her.. 14,250...
Just hit 12,345 miles today She just hit her 1 year b'day while visiting her birthplace in Oshawa
Old 08-28-2010, 08:27 PM   #4547
3CamarosOnHand

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikel441 View Post
My ABM's birthday is next week on the 31st. My birthday is the 30th. Wow what a year it's been.
Happy Birthday to you both
Old 08-28-2010, 10:07 PM   #4548
3CamarosOnHand

Gemini next year you need to make a trip to NJ around the same time as oshawa and then go and make a round trip out of it.
Old 08-28-2010, 10:11 PM   #4549
TripleB
SoCal Mayhem

forgot to mention i put a camaro5 card on the car. hope they make it by. also put my screen name on it.
Old 08-29-2010, 12:03 AM   #4550
thallman91

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS VR Vert!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBone View Post
I hope Betty is all better and stays that way.

My bebe is back from the body shop, again.

I got my mud flaps painted and put on. I think they look great. Here are some pics of her all cleaned up and ready for cruising tonight.

T.
THAT....is a beautiful ride...!!! Congrats!

2011 Victory Red Convertible - 2SS/RS
Completed Mods: Roto-Fab CAI, Side vents, SOLO Cat-Back and High Flow Cats, VR Painted Engine Cover, ZL1 GFX, Hot Wheels Badging and Sills, HWSE Grill, HWSE 20" Wheels
Considering Mods: Backup Camera and internal screen

Fedorov for President! Ovechkin for Vice!
thallman91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 12:20 PM   #4551
geminidreams

Drives: ABM 2LT / RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3CamarosOnHand View Post
Gemini next year you need to make a trip to NJ around the same time as oshawa and then go and make a round trip out of it.
You know it is a thought I could meet you all and visit family at the same time..
Old 08-29-2010, 02:05 PM   #4552
SS Blue Betty RS
Amber

Drives: 2010 1SS RS Camaro w/ crazy exhaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleB View Post
Went to the movies with a couple of Camaro folks today. When we left we saw another ABM, so I had to stop by and see it. It was a 2SS/RS, auto, black interior, with white rally stripes. The sad thing is that it had some dents/scratches on the passenger side and tons of rim damage...

Ahh...that a sensitive subject.....I have a scratch dug into my metal on my drivers side door (working with his insurance to get it fixed this week, wasn't my fault) and a scuff on the passengers door from another car hitting mine with their door. My drivers side rims looked like they were chewed on at the edges because the drive through at Chase didn't have their curbs marked or painted and I rubbed on. BUT my insurance rep is in the works of making a settlement with Chase to get it fixed since they're at fault for not highlighting the curb. I'm going to take the money from that and put it toward my new blue and black savini's I ordered. And there's a nickle sized dent on my rear tire well from what looks like a rock (possible driving by someone cutting their grass...who really knows) But some people just have terrible luck...I'm one of them. lol I feel horrible my car isn't in perfect condition right now, but if it's not in the shop for one thing, it's in for another :(
Old 08-29-2010, 04:32 PM   #4553
3CamarosOnHand

Quote:
You know it is a thought I could meet you all and visit family at the same time..
sounds good anytime either for carlisle or oshawa would be cool
Old 08-29-2010, 04:56 PM   #4554
lil_red_v6
one wheelin

Drives: 2004 yamaha r6
Send a message via Yahoo to lil_red_v6
im lovin this color
lil_red_v6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 05:30 PM   #4555
TripleB
SoCal Mayhem

Quote:
Ahh...that a sensitive subject.....I have a scratch dug into my metal on my drivers side door (working with his insurance to get it fixed this week, wasn't my fault) and a scuff on the passengers door from another car hitting mine with their door. My drivers side rims looked like they were chewed on at the edges because the drive through at Chase didn't have their curbs marked or painted and I rubbed on. BUT my insurance rep is in the works of making a settlement with Chase to get it fixed since they're at fault for not highlighting the curb. I'm going to take the money from that and put it toward my new blue and black savini's I ordered. And there's a nickle sized dent on my rear tire well from what looks like a rock (possible driving by someone cutting their grass...who really knows) But some people just have terrible luck...I'm one of them. lol I feel horrible my car isn't in perfect condition right now, but if it's not in the shop for one thing, it's in for another :(
man, that sucks. sorry to hear that. you're getting the savini rims though!! that's sweet!!!!

the one i saw yesterday had touch-up paint on it in a couple places. and it was bad :(
Old 08-30-2010, 12:31 AM   #4556
av9022

Drives: 2013 Ashen Gray 2SS RS
how do you get the Aqua Blue Metallic? I go on the Chevy website to see if thats an option but all I see is the imperial blue. I was wondering how to pic that option?
av9022 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
abm camaro, aqua blue, aqua blue metallic, aqua blue metallic camaro, camaro, car, sevn86 was here!