Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Emblempros
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2010, 01:40 PM   #4574
geminidreams


 
geminidreams's Avatar
 
Drives: ABM 2LT / RS
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Utah
Posts: 2,391
Wow you only have 1200 miles? That's awesome compared to the 14K I have on mine since October 09. lol...
__________________
Mods to date: ABM Catch can, Pfadt stage II racing suspension, axel back magna flows, Araid CAI. New Vinyl stripes and Powder coated my factory rims.
geminidreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 01:43 PM   #4575
SummoneR
Paul
 
SummoneR's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NOR*CAL
Posts: 6,276
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by geminidreams View Post
Wow you only have 1200 miles? That's awesome compared to the 14K I have on mine since October 09. lol...
That is good!
I've got 19,500 since September last year.. I wish it had less, but 100 miles a day round trip to work took its toll.
__________________

Last edited by SummoneR; 08-31-2010 at 01:54 PM.
SummoneR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 01:59 PM   #4576
SS Blue Betty RS
Amber
 
SS Blue Betty RS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 1SS RS Camaro w/ crazy exhaust
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 196
haha I'm kind of embarassed to say how much I have on mine now :( lol
__________________
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful...Hate me because my car is
1SS /RS /6 Speed Manual /Black Rally Stripes painted / Long tube headers /Straight Pipes
SS Blue Betty RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 02:00 PM   #4577
SummoneR
Paul
 
SummoneR's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NOR*CAL
Posts: 6,276
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevn86 View Post
cool thanks!
As promised.
It appears 1.25" from the bottom and 3.375" from the edge of the wheel well.
Attached Images
  
__________________
SummoneR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 02:04 PM   #4578
geminidreams


 
geminidreams's Avatar
 
Drives: ABM 2LT / RS
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Utah
Posts: 2,391
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummoneR View Post
I've got 19, 500 since September last year.. I wish it had less, but 100 miles a day round trip to work took its toll.
My daily commute isn't to bad about 30 miles round trip. The road trip I did this summer didn't help on miles but to be honest I just look for any reason to drive it lol..

Our SL, UT camaro group is getting together Saturday, and about 12 of us plan on driving out to Wendover, Nev. It's about a 200 mile round trip and on a fun note: The hwy is pretty much a straight shot from here to there and I know everyone will be flying, just hope the UHP doesn't pull anyone over.

The only thing that would stop our drive will be if the weather is bad that day.

I can't beleave summer is almost over wow!
__________________
Mods to date: ABM Catch can, Pfadt stage II racing suspension, axel back magna flows, Araid CAI. New Vinyl stripes and Powder coated my factory rims.
geminidreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 02:05 PM   #4579
geminidreams


 
geminidreams's Avatar
 
Drives: ABM 2LT / RS
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Utah
Posts: 2,391
because of my splash guards I had to position the chicklets over a little.
__________________
Mods to date: ABM Catch can, Pfadt stage II racing suspension, axel back magna flows, Araid CAI. New Vinyl stripes and Powder coated my factory rims.
geminidreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 02:07 PM   #4580
SummoneR
Paul
 
SummoneR's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NOR*CAL
Posts: 6,276
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by geminidreams View Post
My daily commute isn't to bad about 30 miles round trip. The road trip I did this summer didn't help on miles but to be honest I just look for any reason to drive it lol..

Our SL, UT camaro group is getting together Saturday, and about 12 of us plan on driving out to Wendover, Nev. It's about a 200 mile round trip and on a fun note: The hwy is pretty much a straight shot from here to there and I know everyone will be flying, just hope the UHP doesn't pull anyone over.

The only thing that would stop our drive will be if the weather is bad that day.

I can't beleave summer is almost over wow!
Sounds fun! If it was not 550 miles from me I'd fly up Hwy 80 and meet up with you all LOL.


Interesting tidbit, that trip would take me past 10 airports... DANG!
__________________
SummoneR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 02:33 PM   #4581
SS Blue Betty RS
Amber
 
SS Blue Betty RS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 1SS RS Camaro w/ crazy exhaust
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 196
My daily round trip is close to 60 miles and I've taken her to TN once and up to cleveland (about 300 miles round trip once every month or so. I do a LOT of driving...I put most of the miles on when I was driving an hour and a half to work every day, then an hour and a half back. That lasted for about 6 months.
__________________
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful...Hate me because my car is
1SS /RS /6 Speed Manual /Black Rally Stripes painted / Long tube headers /Straight Pipes
SS Blue Betty RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 04:17 PM   #4582
AquaRSSS
AquaRob
 
AquaRSSS's Avatar
 
Drives: ABM RS\SS; 69 427 Camaro; 1970 Z28
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Bagram Air Base, Afghanistan
Posts: 619
New ABM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickey Chicago View Post
Wanted ABM LS3, prefer new.
In the immortal words of George Lucas: " May the Force be with you!"

GL with that. I searched all over the country this past January to find mine, and the dealers were always out of them, even though pics of an ABM were still posted on their websites. You'll have to prob pay some "hoarder" a bunch of extra cash for having one mothballed away.
PS-You guys build some cool cars!!
AquaRSSS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 05:18 PM   #4583
3CamarosOnHand


 
3CamarosOnHand's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 SS/RS ABM
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Upstate New York
Posts: 3,391
12,500 here in a year picked it up just before labor day last year. we put a lot of miles on this year going to Carlisle for nationals and to oshawa 2weeks ago and just going to shows
__________________
3CamarosOnHand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 05:36 PM   #4584
2010ABM

 
2010ABM's Avatar
 
Drives: 2SS/RS ABM Camaro
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Posts: 1,077
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3CamarosOnHand View Post
12,500 here in a year picked it up just before labor day last year. we put a lot of miles on this year going to Carlisle for nationals and to oshawa 2weeks ago and just going to shows
That's not tooooo bad. I've got about 6,700 miles on mine, picked it up in the beginning of May.
__________________
2010ABM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 08:33 PM   #4585
TripleB
SoCal Mayhem
 
TripleB's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 2SS/RS ABM Camaro A6
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Lakewood, California
Posts: 5,784
Picked mine up January 9th and I have 2935 miles...and it's my daily driver
__________________
TripleB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 08:48 PM   #4586
JB22
 
JB22's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 ABM # 2180 2SS M6
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Burnt Hills, NY
Posts: 175
1800 on mine since april. just havent had as much time to get it out as id like. plus shes kinda turned into a garage queen
JB22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 12:47 AM   #4587
Sevn86


 
Sevn86's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS ABM
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Posts: 13,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Blue Betty RS View Post
haha I'm kind of embarassed to say how much I have on mine now :( lol
Tell us...
__________________
2LT, RS, AT6 ABM, Gray Leather
Quote:
Originally Posted by baclarsen View Post
Dude, you go through cars faster than I go through underware!!
1000 Initial Order 9/14/2009 - Classic Chevy Sugar Land
1100 Order accepted at dealer: 9/15/2009 - NPGV41.
2000 Order accepted by GM: 9/29/2009
3000 Accepted By Production Control: 9/30/2009 - TPW 10/26/09
3100 Sequenced:10/12/09
3300 Scheduled For Production:10/13/09
3400 Broadcast:10/22/09
3800 Produced:10/27/09
4000 Available To Ship:10/28/09
4200 Shipped:10/29/09
5000 Delivered To The Dealer:11/09/09
6000 Delivered To Customer:11/12/09
Sevn86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 12:49 AM   #4588
Sevn86


 
Sevn86's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS ABM
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Posts: 13,085
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummoneR View Post
As promised.
It appears 1.25" from the bottom and 3.375" from the edge of the wheel well.
Thank you so much! I can finally get those out of my cup holder and on to my car...
__________________
2LT, RS, AT6 ABM, Gray Leather
Quote:
Originally Posted by baclarsen View Post
Dude, you go through cars faster than I go through underware!!
1000 Initial Order 9/14/2009 - Classic Chevy Sugar Land
1100 Order accepted at dealer: 9/15/2009 - NPGV41.
2000 Order accepted by GM: 9/29/2009
3000 Accepted By Production Control: 9/30/2009 - TPW 10/26/09
3100 Sequenced:10/12/09
3300 Scheduled For Production:10/13/09
3400 Broadcast:10/22/09
3800 Produced:10/27/09
4000 Available To Ship:10/28/09
4200 Shipped:10/29/09
5000 Delivered To The Dealer:11/09/09
6000 Delivered To Customer:11/12/09
Sevn86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 12:51 AM   #4589
Sevn86


 
Sevn86's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS ABM
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Sugar Land, TX
Posts: 13,085
As of tonight I have 6,754 miles on my car! its almost daily driven...got it on Nov. 12th 2009.
__________________
2LT, RS, AT6 ABM, Gray Leather
Quote:
Originally Posted by baclarsen View Post
Dude, you go through cars faster than I go through underware!!
1000 Initial Order 9/14/2009 - Classic Chevy Sugar Land
1100 Order accepted at dealer: 9/15/2009 - NPGV41.
2000 Order accepted by GM: 9/29/2009
3000 Accepted By Production Control: 9/30/2009 - TPW 10/26/09
3100 Sequenced:10/12/09
3300 Scheduled For Production:10/13/09
3400 Broadcast:10/22/09
3800 Produced:10/27/09
4000 Available To Ship:10/28/09
4200 Shipped:10/29/09
5000 Delivered To The Dealer:11/09/09
6000 Delivered To Customer:11/12/09
Sevn86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 01:05 AM   #4590
Xx_Cool_Blue_xX
 
Xx_Cool_Blue_xX's Avatar
 
Drives: ABM 2SS/RS M6
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Medina, New York
Posts: 248
I have 2,935 miles and I got her Sept. 4th 2009
__________________
American Racing Torque Thrust M wheels, Borla ATAK cat-back exhaust, T-Rex upper class grille, Razzi GFX, CAI intake, Showstopper premium underhood package
Xx_Cool_Blue_xX is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
abm camaro, aqua blue, aqua blue metallic, aqua blue metallic camaro, camaro, car, sevn86 was here!

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Official IMPERIAL BLUE METALLIC (IBM) Camaro Thread RLHMARINES Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery 2386 12-20-2015 08:27 PM
GM unveils Jay Leno Camaro, Camaro Synergy, Camaro Chroma, Camaro Dusk at SEMA irocnroll 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 101 02-27-2012 01:25 PM
ABM (aqua blue metallic) and Camaro Black Concept at St. Louis Auto Show Liberty1 Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery 37 04-17-2011 11:23 AM
Official Camaro Convertible CONCEPT Press Release Tran Camaro Convertible Forum 12 11-18-2009 08:05 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:45 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.