Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
ADM PERFORMANCE
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-08-2009, 02:22 PM   #715
DDustiNN

 
DDustiNN's Avatar
 
Drives: Soon: 2016 Camaro SS
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: N/A
Posts: 1,982
So there you have it... an ABM Camaro on a cloudy, rainy day... and I sure don't see any green! So I really don't know what you guys are all talking about when you say it's green when it's not in sunlight...

Thanks ScottZ28!
DDustiNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 02:39 PM   #716
camaro5


 
camaro5's Avatar
 
Drives: Off Into The Sunset
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Cape Coral, Florida
Posts: 3,836
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottZ28 View Post
We came to the conclusion in another post that this is an ABM Camaro RS. (It looks really dark in the rain.) It was giving demo rides during the Camaro Reveal Day celebration at Hoskins Chevy in Elk Grove Village, IL.
camaro5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 02:46 PM   #717
NYCLS3
 
Drives: Toaster
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: East Coast
Posts: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDustiNN View Post
So there you have it... an ABM Camaro on a cloudy, rainy day... and I sure don't see any green! So I really don't know what you guys are all talking about when you say it's green when it's not in sunlight...

Thanks ScottZ28!
Depends on the angle you see it from, but it's there; seeing it in person is pretty much the only way to notice.
NYCLS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 03:07 PM   #718
68 Z/28
Father Time
 
68 Z/28's Avatar
 
Drives: 1967 Malibu / 2002 Caddy DTS
Join Date: May 2009
Location: St. Aug. , Fl.
Posts: 13,547
Send a message via Yahoo to 68 Z/28
well just talked to my dealer again and he tells me I am # 2 on the waiting list to be accepted by G M to go into production for his may allotment . He also tells me that the white rally stripe package has been discontinued , so I guess I am stuck with the silver rally's
68 Z/28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 05:17 PM   #719
fixxer56
Thin Blue Line
 
fixxer56's Avatar
 
Drives: ABM 2LT/RS #10094
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: SE Pa
Posts: 1,386
Send a message via AIM to fixxer56
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68 Z/28 View Post
well just talked to my dealer again and he tells me I am # 2 on the waiting list to be accepted by G M to go into production for his may allotment . He also tells me that the white rally stripe package has been discontinued , so I guess I am stuck with the silver rally's
don't give up hope check out rider graphix...I'm sure they'll have the stripes you want. they're adding more every day to their site
http://www.ridergraphix.com/Camaro.html
__________________
One of the "Few Blue"

Last edited by fixxer56; 05-08-2009 at 05:22 PM. Reason: spelling
fixxer56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 05:32 PM   #720
68 Z/28
Father Time
 
68 Z/28's Avatar
 
Drives: 1967 Malibu / 2002 Caddy DTS
Join Date: May 2009
Location: St. Aug. , Fl.
Posts: 13,547
Send a message via Yahoo to 68 Z/28
Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxer56 View Post
don't give up hope check out rider graphix...I'm sure they'll have the stripes you want. they're adding more every day to their site
http://www.ridergraphix.com/Camaro.html
ty Fixer , checked it out , don't see the rally stripe there , but will keep checking with them .
68 Z/28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 05:48 PM   #721
TJ91
:chevy:
 
TJ91's Avatar
 
Drives: 2LT/RS
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 13,040
white stripe package canceled? I seriously doubt that. Sorry i dont mean to not believe that but i just dont see that happening.
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 06:04 PM   #722
camaro5


 
camaro5's Avatar
 
Drives: Off Into The Sunset
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Cape Coral, Florida
Posts: 3,836
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68 Z/28 View Post
thats nice to hear rolltide , will talk to my dealer and see if they will do white for me too . ty for the imfo.


Code VYZWhite Rally Stripes
camaro5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 06:06 PM   #723
68 Z/28
Father Time
 
68 Z/28's Avatar
 
Drives: 1967 Malibu / 2002 Caddy DTS
Join Date: May 2009
Location: St. Aug. , Fl.
Posts: 13,547
Send a message via Yahoo to 68 Z/28
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ91 View Post
white stripe package canceled? I seriously doubt that. Sorry i dont mean to not believe that but i just dont see that happening.
check with chevrolet.com / build your own , they only list black/silver/and inferno orange in the rally stripes , and my dealer's sales manager told me that the white has been discontinued . wish it wasn't so , but that is what I have been running into .
68 Z/28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:27 PM   #724
camaro5


 
camaro5's Avatar
 
Drives: Off Into The Sunset
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Cape Coral, Florida
Posts: 3,836
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68 Z/28 View Post
Once again I thank you for all your help . on the build your own site it shows white for LS/1LT/1SS and not for 2LT and 2SS how odd . Actually thought I was crazy when everyone was telling me they were still there . now tomorrow will call dealer again and see why they are not listed for the 2SS , see what he says about that one .

Glad to help.

I found this pic of an ABM SS/RS at the factory lot, with white rally stripes!

camaro5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 10:42 PM   #725
68 Z/28
Father Time
 
68 Z/28's Avatar
 
Drives: 1967 Malibu / 2002 Caddy DTS
Join Date: May 2009
Location: St. Aug. , Fl.
Posts: 13,547
Send a message via Yahoo to 68 Z/28
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro5 View Post
Glad to help.

I found this pic of an ABM SS/RS at the factory lot, with white rally stripes!

Ahh , but is it a 1SS or a 2SS
68 Z/28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 02:30 AM   #726
SummoneR
Paul
 
SummoneR's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NOR*CAL
Posts: 6,281
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68 Z/28 View Post
Hope your dreams come true soon
Thanks!! Me too. I talked to my Sales Rep today at the Unveiling, I have moved up to the #9 position. I started at #22 We are thinking it will be here in August some time.

The other reason I am thinking with going with the white rally vinyl, rather than having them painted. Is that GM has them installed there, rather than the dealer finding someone here to do it, plus by having the vinyl they dont have to sand down into my beautiful factory paint job.

If your on order I hope you get yours soon too! Thanks again!
__________________
SummoneR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 02:54 AM   #727
68 Z/28
Father Time
 
68 Z/28's Avatar
 
Drives: 1967 Malibu / 2002 Caddy DTS
Join Date: May 2009
Location: St. Aug. , Fl.
Posts: 13,547
Send a message via Yahoo to 68 Z/28
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummoneR View Post
Thanks!! Me too. I talked to my Sales Rep today at the Unveiling, I have moved up to the #9 position. I started at #22 We are thinking it will be here in August some time.

The other reason I am thinking with going with the white rally vinyl, rather than having them painted. Is that GM has them installed there, rather than the dealer finding someone here to do it, plus by having the vinyl they dont have to sand down into my beautiful factory paint job.

If your on order I hope you get yours soon too! Thanks again!
ordered 2SS automatic black/black with polished wheels on 4/27. then on 5/4 changed my order to 2SS/RS automatic ABM with polished wheels and silver rally stripe , now trying to change stripe to white and my dealer says should be here in 4 months.
68 Z/28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2009, 12:07 PM   #728
BrianGriffin78

 
BrianGriffin78's Avatar
 
Drives: 2009 GMC Yukon
Join Date: May 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 920
That car looks HOT next to the other colors. I love it!! I am standing at 3800 so hopefully a couple of weeks till I get my SS ABM!
BrianGriffin78 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Tags
abm camaro, aqua blue, aqua blue metallic, aqua blue metallic camaro, camaro, car, sevn86 was here!

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Official IMPERIAL BLUE METALLIC (IBM) Camaro Thread RLHMARINES Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery 2411 07-15-2016 05:32 PM
GM unveils Jay Leno Camaro, Camaro Synergy, Camaro Chroma, Camaro Dusk at SEMA irocnroll 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 101 02-27-2012 12:25 PM
ABM (aqua blue metallic) and Camaro Black Concept at St. Louis Auto Show Liberty1 Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery 37 04-17-2011 10:23 AM
Official Camaro Convertible CONCEPT Press Release Tran Camaro Convertible Forum 12 11-18-2009 07:05 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.