Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Dyno Max
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro DIY & HOW-TO instructions & discussions

Camaro DIY & HOW-TO instructions & discussions All DIY projects & discussions

Old 09-08-2010, 07:52 PM   #51
2SSRS@Gen5diy
Salt & Pepper 2014 Z/28

Drives: 2010 2SS IOM ,2014 Z/28, 66 Nova
Jedes Mal, wenn Sie denken, Sie können es besser lassen Sie mich sehen,
Old 09-08-2010, 08:01 PM   #52
destroyerofu2
xbox360 tag

Drives: 2010 inferno orange 2SS
Sorry, but you need to keep your attitude your self and do not complain about other people trying to do things to there car that they want to do

until the day they are trying to Mess with your car I suggest you keep your mouth shut

my apologies to the moderators

Sorry, aber Sie müssen Ihre Haltung dein Selbst zu halten und nicht über andere Leute versuchen, Dinge zu tun gibt Auto, das sie tun wollen klagen

bis zu dem Tag versuchen sie, mit Ihrem Auto sind Mess Ich schlage vor, Sie halten Ihr F @ € Königs Mund

meine Entschuldigung an die Moderatoren

Just cause you post stuff in German and call peoples hard work crap then you need to stay off this form a mod should ban you for life
It's mine, like it or not. http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108079

Last edited by destroyerofu2; 09-09-2010 at 09:40 AM. Reason: cleaning it up for the little foke
destroyerofu2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 08:16 PM   #53
usmc8411
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 camaro
IMO its not close to the afterburner lights. To each his own though.
usmc8411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 09:42 AM   #54
destroyerofu2
xbox360 tag

Drives: 2010 inferno orange 2SS
my advice is never stop thinking of ways to mod your car
after all its your car do what you want with it
It's mine, like it or not. http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=108079
destroyerofu2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 10:18 AM   #55
infamous00827
Heartless-1

Drives: 2008 nissan altima coupe
awesome job 2ssrs! We love your work!
Old 09-09-2010, 11:59 AM   #56
jdenotter

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS,M6,Black w/CGM Stripes
IMO it doesnt look very symmetrical and kind a jagged looking. Good concept but not a very smooth look to me. It all matters on what you like.

3" RDP Motorsports aggressive cat-back exhaust w/ x-pipe, Vararam CAI, Hurst's short throw shifter, Gary's Customs painted bowties, Ofer's HID DRL/Fog Light wiring harness, Kelvin 8K HID DRL bulbs, ZL1 grille. Johnson's window tint film, LSR lowering springs, Metra dash kit with Pioneer In-Dash DVD head unit.
jdenotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 03:01 PM   #57
lowblue

Drives: zl 575
Nice job! You could mass produce and sell them. Just do a LLC and get tons of insurance.

Did you paint the reflective areas silver or better yet chrome? I think that would really help.
lowblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 03:34 PM   #58
2SSRS@Gen5diy
Salt & Pepper 2014 Z/28

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdenotter View Post
IMO it doesnt look very symmetrical and kind a jagged looking. Good concept but not a very smooth look to me. It all matters on what you like.
Well you have a right to your to say any thing you like, If you can do better and want help let me know we can concur on you tail lights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmc8411 View Post
IMO its not close to the afterburner lights. To each his own though.
Well you have a right to your to say any thing you like, If you can do better and want help let me know we can concur on you tail lights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowblue View Post
Nice job! You could mass produce and sell them. Just do a LLC and get tons of insurance.

Did you paint the reflective areas silver or better yet chrome? I think that would really help.
Thank you, i used AC/ tape that is used to tape up ducts its chrome, on the out side and inside of the new smaller brake housing.
Old 09-09-2010, 07:10 PM   #59
13lade

Drives: '11 SIM 2ss/rs LS3 #13363 iom seats
I can not tell you how much I appreciate the creativity it took to come up with this idea, man.... well done! The only criticism i have on this thread is that WE NEED MORE PICS! I think they look great in the two (blurry) head-on pics, but I would love to also see how they look from an angle, like in the concept pic. We gotta get you a better camera, Ofer
13lade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 07:31 PM   #60
2SSRS@Gen5diy
Salt & Pepper 2014 Z/28

There is a second problem right now to take a lot of good pics, That is i cant drive the car Right now i have no street's out in front of my home.lol
Old 09-10-2010, 08:47 PM   #61
2SSRS@Gen5diy
Salt & Pepper 2014 Z/28

I am making a set up now and my have it all in one piece by Sunday will add new pics soon.
Old 09-16-2010, 05:31 PM   #62
Synerbee
SoCal Headturners

Drives: 2010 SGM
I would buy
Synerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 06:18 PM   #63
Venom83

Drives: Opel Vectra I500
@ 2SSRS

For in due time I will have my taillights presentation and show you that you can even do better! Only I have just the disadvantage that I can not go to the car dealers around the corner and tail lights can simply buy me because otherwise there would be even better of me!
I think it's just something about you that you sense your Mieses craftsmanship still Dokumentierst and so here you brag publicly as if you were a great craftsman!

If I remember there was already here the better the other accounts.

Or here, a good friend of mine because you can sometimes look like one's able to implement professionally so it looks really good

Sorry but on the other hand looks at your tinkering of total ridiculous!

Because so puts you at what is right!
Venom83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 06:43 PM   #64
bigsquirrel
My car runs on acorns....

Drives: 2010 SS RS Inferno Orange
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom83 View Post
@ 2SSRS

For in due time I will have my taillights presentation and show you that you can even do better! Only I have just the disadvantage that I can not go to the car dealers around the corner and tail lights can simply buy me because otherwise there would be even better of me!
I think it's just something about you that you sense your Mieses craftsmanship still Dokumentierst and so here you brag publicly as if you were a great craftsman!

If I remember there was already here the better the other accounts.

Or here, a good friend of mine because you can sometimes look like one's able to implement professionally so it looks really good

Sorry but on the other hand looks at your tinkering of total ridiculous!

Because so puts you at what is right!
They don't look that different, besides no one will care about your friends because you're arrogant and rude, according to your signature you don't even own a camaro. Can we get a mod to ban this guy? I promise I won't hang out on the vectra forums (Is there such a thing for such a boring car?) just to troll you.
bigsquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 07:03 PM   #65
2SSRS@Gen5diy
Salt & Pepper 2014 Z/28

Hay your friends lights look real good, He dos good work no disrespect to him in any way, I looked at his work on the German site but i did not do what he did, His 1/2 moon is close to the front lens my tail light is back 2 1/2" and is not LED's all OEM light bulbs, Next if you look up some of my threads i started the tail light last year right after i got the car.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35170

So if you have made some thing and want to show it i will be glad to see it and if its nice as your friends is my hat is of to you, And if you or your friend need parts let us know i am positive a lot of guys on here will help in any way that we can.

P.S. i am So up set you don't like my work i will try to do better on the next thing maybe adding the HUD to older cars.
Old 09-20-2010, 09:01 PM   #66
Darth Martel
Darth Martel

Drives: Black 1SS with 20% tinted windows
2SSRS... kudos to you for what you've done thus far and for not getting into a war of words with the doucher with diarrhea of the mouth. I've seen Blacky's work and think it's pretty kickass and he seems like a pretty good guy from his postings. His friend above could use some lessons in manners and instead of blowing you shit about Blacky's being better, could of just offered up some tips on better ways to achieve the look. In any case, good for you and thanks again for the work you're putting in on this.
Darth Martel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 12:39 AM   #67
Synerbee
SoCal Headturners

Drives: 2010 SGM
Where were you on Sunday I saw your car I come back a hour later and your gone but they look really goood without any lights on too. And good job for taking the high road bout venom83 huge ego
Synerbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 06:36 AM   #68
2SSRS@Gen5diy
Salt & Pepper 2014 Z/28

I got there 15 min past 8:00AM and went to see mt brother and some friends, i am thinking of coming down to OC auto show.
Old 09-25-2010, 01:10 AM   #69
Jeanius

Drives: Blk/Blk LS3 SS
Venom you are funny coming on here talking about someone elses work when you have nothing to show for yourself and dont even drive a Camaro...

I cant believe you would come on this American Forum and disgrace your German people with your ignorant and childish remarks

Why dont you go spin some donuts in your Opel.... oh wait, front wheel drive eh??

Strong Work 2SSRS!
Old 09-26-2010, 10:18 PM   #70
orange-prince
QATAR 2022

Drives: black cts-V coupe a6
every one in this forum love 2SSRS and his work
and your frinde BLACKY is a member on this forum and he is a great guy ( not like u )
your not an american and im not as well but this ppl respeact us and treat us good
u should not speak with them in the way u speak maybe u r jelus that we drive camaro's and you drive front wheel volvo
orange-prince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 08:01 PM   #71
Venom83

Drives: Opel Vectra I500
@ 2SSRS

First of all I would not have thought that you are concerned about all the trouble to translate my text!
And then may be I've written something disrespectful in German. But as a German I see something more critical because as a German for me, it's quality and what else I would not go public because I would be too embarrassing. Maybe the Americans because otherwise it is ticking.

But for me, the Camaro is truly the most beautiful car in the world what it is I think there are far turn, no other car! And for me it's something outrageous such a dream car like the Camaro with such a poor craftsmanship deface. May be with you in the U.S. no one says what would you do but in Germany, so go to a Grand Opening and people would see that everyone would complain about it.

So nothing against you or others here! But please do better then no one complains too!
And just because you were the first who started to say that's not not the other, the idea you had, regardless of here!

From me it is from Seebarerzeit to fold some of these tail lights with LED technology to give but I will implement them regardless of any report. While I do something and professionally!

If I stay in U.S. ebay taillights find even a sentence where the seller would be willing to send me to Germany, I would then convert the same time that this report and I also have some other ideas here have one or the other certainly interesting would be found.

So nothing for offense. 2SSRS but if you ever need tips for Artisanal implementation then ask me or maybe because Blacky has to pick up tips from a German think I have hurt anybody if it's all about craft!

@ @ Bigsquirrel Jeanius

Since glad you're living in a country which is preferred worldwide! I can not even just the Chevy dealer around the corner and I buy a Camaro as on credit card! Since it is the first here in 2011 be officially in Germany! Not everyone wants or can simply import a car!

@ Orange-prince

Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion right? And I mean not even written in English where not everyone would make the effort of a translation!

And it can give not only praise for everything right? You can take my remark as a criticism and try to be better!

I'm certainly no worse man than I am Blacky just someone who writes openly and honestly its mind! If the same here for some reason to hate me, then go ahead. This shows only such people can not take criticism.
Venom83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 08:20 PM   #72
orange-prince
QATAR 2022

Drives: black cts-V coupe a6
yes you can give your opinion but with that kind of words you insualt all of us
and we have to translate it cuz all the words were german other then ( sorry & camaro )
orange-prince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 09:01 PM   #73
2SSRS@Gen5diy
Salt & Pepper 2014 Z/28

To Venom83 i don't think i am perfect or my work is perfect, No one is perfect and never will be we all are men and not god's, So no disrespect taken and hope non given to you or your's, So tell me how you think i can make them better? any help is needed and wanted.
Old 09-27-2010, 09:28 PM   #74
2SSRS@Gen5diy
Salt & Pepper 2014 Z/28

Here are new pics with the new camera i got.
Attached Images

Old 09-27-2010, 09:59 PM   #75
GearHeadPeter
US Navy Vet

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS, 65 Mustang GT Fastback
Looks freaking sweet. Great work.
3rd Camaro on this forum to have a Mylink installed. Installation by GEN5DIY, Heritage Grill, Lloyds Premium Ebony Camaro RS floor mats, Empire Billet Camaro Black sill plates, AAC: LED footwell & interior lighting, Rear Courtesy Lights, LED side markers/turn signals, Plasma P13W DRl bulbs, Formula 1 Pinnacle Series tint, Roto-Fab Yellow CAI & Fuse cover, Technostalgia Afterburner LED taillights, EmblemPros custom V6 hydrocoated carbon fiber/RY engine cover, Pfadt Sport sway bars, Ofer's Backup Camera, and full Brembo brake conversion.
GearHeadPeter is offline   Reply With Quote