Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
JDP Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions Discuss pricing and ordering experiences.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2010, 04:27 PM   #1
Jayconut
 
Drives: 2011 2SS CGM
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: NY NY
Posts: 137
ok ok so..

i ordered my 2ss thru becky at rodgers (top notch highly recomended by the way) @ 9 am this morning...
secured financing ,checked insurance..
now what do i do????

im going camaronuts... my wife is gonna throw me out...
Jayconut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 04:29 PM   #2
ArkySS
Camaroless for now...
 
ArkySS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Blue Topaz Silverado
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 1,415
It's too late......the next few months are going to be painful........you will spend more time on this forum than you will eating, sleeping and working...COMBINED!



Good luck...
__________________
It was fun while it lasted.....
ArkySS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 05:22 PM   #3
PAUL SS
The Mark of Excellence
 
PAUL SS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 ABM 1SS RS LS3
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Smallest State in the Union
Posts: 8,442
Just appologize to your wife for being a nut job for the next couple of months and ask her to bear with you. If you spend enough time on this site it will help pass the time, but your wife will wonder where you are disappearing to. Good luck and congrats on the order.
__________________
BMR, CAI, DynoMax, Elite Eng., Hurst, Jannetty, Clear Image Headers & Hi Flow cats, Jet Hot, LSR, TSW, Vredestein
PAUL SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 05:37 PM   #4
PQ
Booooosted.
 
PQ's Avatar
 
Drives: Blown beast.
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mobile, AL
Posts: 36,916
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Ahhhh the order.

It will be hard to wait, but keep in mind there are some of us on here who ordered early and we were in agony because they weren't making ANY yet. It REALLY sucks to know they aren't even building them yet. lol

But, did Becky give an ETA?

BTW, having personaly done business with Becky, you are in DAMN good hands. Many of us had little to NO info from our dealers. YOU, me freind, will be kept as informed as you can get.
__________________
PQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 05:46 PM   #5
larryt1026
 
larryt1026's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Camaro LT
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 576
The only thing you can do is wait it out! I experienced that not three weeks ago, and I also purchased from Becky as well!! She really was a blast to work with. Nothing but smooth sailing. You are in GREAT hands. . Get ready to enjoy your new ride! Wish I could've afforded the 2SS :(
larryt1026 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 07:57 PM   #6
Jayconut
 
Drives: 2011 2SS CGM
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: NY NY
Posts: 137
yeah thanks guys and gals you all r great becky is the nuts she really hit it out of the park
now maybe ill shop for some accesories
any ideas?
Jayconut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 08:01 PM   #7
CaniacFan


 
CaniacFan's Avatar
 
Drives: '10 SS CGM #75,288, '14 Stingray
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Wake Forest, NC
Posts: 3,955
You think this is bad??? Just wait til you get your vin number and start tracking your baby (numerous times every single day) via rail car. It's amazing to just here what city your baby is in each day..

While you've got the time, start reading up here - there's nothing you won't find here including new Camaro friends.

Welcome, we're glad to have you aboard. Lori
CaniacFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 08:07 PM   #8
AMPM1678
AMPM95
 
AMPM1678's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 RY Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Rowland Heights,California
Posts: 600
well the only advice I can give u is to try and take ur mind off it keep urself preoccupied and the time will just fly by and ur new baby will be in ur garage b4 u know it
__________________
2010 2SS/RS rally yellow camaro w/black stripes 2G1FK1EJ0A9116794
AMPM1678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 09:28 PM   #9
paytnom
 
paytnom's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 KIA Forte; 2011 2SS/RS - SGM
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Erie, Pa
Posts: 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkySS View Post
It's too late......the next few months are going to be painful........you will spend more time on this forum than you will eating, sleeping and working...COMBINED!



Good luck...
Ain't that the truth !!!
paytnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 09:07 PM   #10
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet




 
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet's Avatar
 
Drives: SS/RS 6spd,Pace Car,ZL1,1LE,C7/Z51
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Woodhaven, Mich
Posts: 29,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayconut View Post
i ordered my 2ss thru becky at rodgers (top notch highly recomended by the way) @ 9 am this morning...
secured financing ,checked insurance..
now what do i do????

im going camaronuts... my wife is gonna throw me out...
She's only going to throw you out so she gets the car

Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
Ahhhh the order.

It will be hard to wait, but keep in mind there are some of us on here who ordered early and we were in agony because they weren't making ANY yet. It REALLY sucks to know they aren't even building them yet. lol

But, did Becky give an ETA?

BTW, having personaly done business with Becky, you are in DAMN good hands. Many of us had little to NO info from our dealers. YOU, me freind, will be kept as informed as you can get.


Quote:
Originally Posted by larryt1026 View Post
The only thing you can do is wait it out! I experienced that not three weeks ago, and I also purchased from Becky as well!! She really was a blast to work with. Nothing but smooth sailing. You are in GREAT hands. . Get ready to enjoy your new ride! Wish I could've afforded the 2SS :(
Thanks for the compliment, and there is always the trade in/trade up deal when you are ready


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayconut View Post
yeah thanks guys and gals you all r great becky is the nuts she really hit it out of the park
now maybe ill shop for some accesories
any ideas?
Is "the nuts" a good thing
__________________
Don't forget, I honor ALL DISCOUNTS THAT APPLY!
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet
Woodhaven, Mi ..only 20 min from Detroit Metro Airport!
734-479-7117 ...
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet.com
Available Camaro Inventory///Body Color XM Antenna
My Summit White SS///My Pace Car
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 09:45 PM   #11
SSdude
 
SSdude's Avatar
 
Drives: Concorde
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: NJ
Posts: 425
I was spending weeks on this forum before I finally ordered yesterday. 2SS/RS/Rally yellow with black stripes ... wooooohooooooooooo
My wife came pretty close to throwing me out but I pacified her saying that I was only spending so much time on camaro5 doing "research" before I buy it.. heh heh little does she know what's coming .... I hope my baby comes soon or I won't have anywhere to go to when I get thrown out.

By the way this is the awesomest forum and a big thanks to all of you who have contributed to my knowledge gathering without even knowing it.
SSdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 11:54 PM   #12
mikel441


 
mikel441's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Sonic, 2010 Camaro SS
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Gig Harbor, WA
Posts: 2,354
Welcome! to the addiction.....
__________________
mikel441 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 11:55 PM   #13
2010 SSRS



 
2010 SSRS's Avatar
 
Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Ocean State
Posts: 123,973
it's a great addiction
__________________
Jannetty Racing JRE Street Package
2010 SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 09:34 AM   #14
Jayconut
 
Drives: 2011 2SS CGM
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: NY NY
Posts: 137
Becky,

"the Nuts" is a good thing it means the king, great ,awesome , really good at what she does....
Jayconut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 09:46 AM   #15
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet




 
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet's Avatar
 
Drives: SS/RS 6spd,Pace Car,ZL1,1LE,C7/Z51
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Woodhaven, Mich
Posts: 29,439
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayconut View Post
Becky,

"the Nuts" is a good thing it means the king, great ,awesome , really good at what she does....
Now I feel better - I want to be the "Big Nuts"!!
__________________
Don't forget, I honor ALL DISCOUNTS THAT APPLY!
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet
Woodhaven, Mi ..only 20 min from Detroit Metro Airport!
734-479-7117 ...
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet.com
Available Camaro Inventory///Body Color XM Antenna
My Summit White SS///My Pace Car
BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet is online now   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.