27 May, 2009
Lingenfelter Supercharged 2010 Camaro makes 532 RWHP!
Posted by: admin In: Main ()
The Lingenfelter 2010 Camaro SS with Magnuson’s MP2300 supercharger kit, modified air box with stock air filter, Lingenfelter 100 mm mass air sensor, 100 mm secondary zip tube, stock exhaust manifolds and Corsa’s prototype full cat back exhaust system has dyno’d at 532 rwhp.
When Lingenfelter installed the Magnuson supercharger system they upgraded several components from the base Magnuson kit for increased performance and reliability. They also provided their development car a custom Lingenfelter PCM programming tune.
Their current package includes:
- TVS2300 intercooled supercharger system
- Black powder coated finish
- Based on OEM Eaton supercharger unit
- Properly sized fuel injectors
- Fuel system upgrades
- 160 Degree thermostat
- Boost bypass controller
- Kenne Bell Boost-a-pump fuel pump voltage booster
- Lingenfelter High Flow Air Intake
- Professional installation, testing and calibration
- Chassis dyno report before & after installation
- Excellent drivability, highway mileage not adversely affected
- Lingenfelter 3 year/ 36,000 mile warranty
- Lingenfelter fender badges
- Lingenfelter certificate of authenticity
Read full details and see a dyno of this car at the following LINK