08 May, 2010
1 of 200 Indy 500 Collectible Edition Camaro delivered to forum member
Posted by: admin In: Main ()
Lucky member mlee recently took delivery of a 2010 Camaro Indy 500 Pace Car edition model. This collectible model Camaro represents one of the only two hundred Indy 500 replicas that will be built.
This limited edition replica includes all the features found on a top-of-the-line regular production Camaro SS, but adds some additional features unique to the actual pace car to be driven by Robin Roberts, anchor of Good Morning America, during the this year’s Indianapolis 500.
Based on a Camaro 2SS model with an RS appearance package, the replica includes the following content:
• 400 hp 6.2L V-8
• Six-speed automatic transmission with remote start
• 20-inch polished aluminum wheels
• Full body White Pearl decal rally stripes
• Inferno Orange heritage front grille
• Inferno Orange engine cover
• Premium floor mats with accent colors
• 2010 Indianapolis 500 event logo decal on both doors and embroidered on driver and passenger headrests
• 2010 Indianapolis 500 event logo badges on front fenders
Photos of mlee’s car can be seen HERE. Congrats to mlee!
Read more on this story at the following LINK