Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Jericho's Profile > Albums > Slow Mods

Picture 15 of 17 from Album Slow Mods
Hoover Dam with DefenderWorx mods in place
Hoover Dam with DefenderWorx mods in place
Picture Added 11-16-2009 04:54 AM
Added by Jericho

Showing Picture Comments 1 to 2 of 2
  1. JX2B.Graham
    12-01-2009 05:56 PM
    JX2B.Graham
    I love this grille, did you install it or did you have it installed? Also, I have the same bowtie as you do, did you move it from the stock grille and then move to this one or is it new too? Please PM me if you are willing to talk more about it over the phone. Thanks.
  2. Jericho
    12-01-2009 10:44 PM
    Jericho
    The grille is fairly easy to install, the instructions are straight forward and requires only simple tools. Since the black grille is powder coated you want to take your time with the installation so as not to scratch the coating. I also learned that touch up paint will cover nicely with no tell tale, we installed the grille while highly excited about its arrival. The bowtie is also easy to remove from the factory grille and moved to the Phantom, I’d suggest doing this before installing the Phantom and stepping back to get the alignment to your satisfaction. The chrome portion you see is from the factory but we used the black bowtie you may have seen on the website to replace the gold one.
    The picture in the message you sent me on The Camaro5 forum is the best we currently have as we still need to set up a proper photo shoot.
    I’m always willing to talk here or through my company mail. When would be a good time to give you a call?