Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > NC_SG_SS's Profile > Albums

my camaro GREEEENNNNN....itsa SYN!!!
i will be adding photos to this as i am in the process of personalizing my camaro...it is a 2SS/RS 2011 MN6 SYN GREEN. made in aug 2010. first car i ever ordered...
side right
side left
groun level shot
the inside looking grreeeeeennn
rear shot caliper script can be seen
brembo slotted performance rotors, lots of 69 emblems from NPD, pins cut off laser cut 3M adhesive on the back...they are close to 69 placement...painted fog light coves, heritage grill with SS...
close-up of the engine cover
berger chevrolet painted blackout
master of my domain!!!! mt mitchel state park...on the blueglass parkway...testing my SLP ZL swaybars...elevation 6684 ft...salute!!!
i plan to do green houdstooth inserts..so this is an idea if what it will look like..imagine green door inserts..there are 2 shades of greenhounds tooth, i am going with the brighter and lighter one...
well my car has been called a green M and M so i am going to have a custom decal made and put this in the black part of my rear window... i need to do some custom artwork for my vision..but the flop...
more green m and m artwork for my decal for rear window...
forum member who did body color match (red jewelcoat) on this SS brembos...i am going with this, but have a custom stencil with the 69 camaro fender script, have to to pitch from...i will use synergy...
greeeennnnnn, this forum member has a V6 prob a B2E package...the lights are from AAC in LA (near new orleans) i am not brave enough to go green halo yet..but my dome and trunk are there..
this is a new custom piece from RPI designs in OH. i am a lauch customer for synergy green hydro carbon pieces..this will be for the stock common clutch/brake fluid rez note the hole that still needs...
1968 Chevrolet Camaro SS 396 blue....classic is classic!!! i saved this since i have the same hurst badges, which i plan to display..and i love this stripe...i plan to do a vinyl for now translucent,...
this is from Garyscustomz...he does awesome work. my front end will look similar..i have a air splitter from clean cut designs ready to go..the heritage grill with repro 69 SS badge...this is  a...
more of garyscustomz work this is heritage grill with SS badge..preview of mine...
syn green heritage grill...so again a preview..this was done by garyscustomz a great painter, and knows the camaro inside and out...
my new door panels...the AGO RPO was not avail when i ordered the car, but i got the panels after the fact..thanks camaro scotty for putting out part numbers..i extended ABL all the way to the edge...
painted license plate cover
it was virgin, and i was still considering buying it..this was in sept...
the 20" pol alum wheels that comes with RS package, painting a redline on the edge
shoulders!!!
greeeeennn