Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Zombie killer's Profile > Albums

1973 LT
Its a homemade rotissierre but it works great. I have wheel bearing hubs on each end and this thing spins like a top. Only downside is that I must use straps to anchor it in place to hold it still to...
new floor pan, I salvaged the floor pan braces and the back seat pan. The visible black metal is all new.
new rear quarters and trunk area
new floorpans
new front cowl and firewall
New sheet metal weleded in...if it aint blue in color it has been replaced.
Day 2
Day 2
Day 2 work almost done. Just suspension and some wiring to go.
Day 1 powertrain removal. The engine and transmission were VIN matching and thus still all 100% original. Of course, I am not using any of it. Going back with big block and TH400.
Day 1 teardown
DAY 01- finally decided to take her down to the bare bones today. Started myself on a Saturday morning and had her "bagged & tagged" by Sunday night. It aint as easy as the TV guys make it...
After a wash and wax to remove dead paint and a install of some old Centerlines I had. Had to buy some Gabriel air shocks to pick up her tired ass end up off the wheels tho. She looked pretty fast...
Just purchased this 73' Camaro from the original owner in Savannah Ga. I pulled off the rusty wire hubcaps to see original rally wheels behind them. The owner had the old GM beauty rings in the trunk.
sheet metal replacement done
73 LT 
orig 350 2 bbl
73' LT