Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > philip mcgugin's Profile > Albums

other work
included in photos, the 34 chevey which i painted and did all the body work and fit, including cut and buff,and final polish, won the I. S. C. A. Outstanding Paint Award, which is the top paint award in the United States
Tony Christian's 97 camaro
The 62 Blower Drive Service corvette, has BDS blower and BDS engine. car is in california advertising BDS.
a real steel bodied car, won I.S.C.A. Grand Finale paint award
Tony Christians World Recordholding 97 camaro
Scotty Cannon's 41 willys won more awards at the Houston Autorama 2000, than any other car, six in all,including Best Paint. the first in class is not shown. if you are wondering, these awards are...
business card
bumper/race car sponsership sticker
had two cars in the I.S.C.A. Grand Finale this year, both won paint awards, the blue 34 chevey won Outstanding First Place paint, overall.
of corse, all first place, or best of show.
all first place, i do have just one second place trophey but i hide it.
i can't read
all first place
i did the paint and body on the 1940 candy apple red ford coupe. car won many paint awards
what i normally do, this type of work . a 1924 cadillac la salle frame.
hall of fame champion award
my bike i'm building. look close it is going to be the Jane Fonda FU tribute bike.
vette in booth
ready to delever
in booth, right after shooting
my Jane Fonda Fu-- You bike, i'm building, i need some help, if interested. look closley at patches copied into clearcoat. i built the air scoop, which directs air to back side of both cylenders,...
64 reveria color change, holes filled, chrome blacked out. painted dash and undercarrage, removed door handles etc.