Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > EagleTalon2010Camaro2SS's Profile > Albums

Tech and Maintenance
Variety of stuff for taking care of our 5th Gen Camaros.
The listing from my purchase of the silicone tape. Not very expensive and quite bennificial.

Perhaps one of the single most value added tools I acquired. The Metro-Vac 8hp Max Master Blaster. I love this thing! Dries paint surfaces, water from all cracks, engine bay, wheel wells,...

My 1600 psi pressure washer and rolling suds bucket. The washer has made my life so much easier in cleaning engine, wheels and wells and areas of under body or jams.

More examples of cilicone tape wrapped electrical connectors.

Fuel injector plugs wrapped with silicone tape. I don't have to wrap prior to cleaning engine now! And by the looks of dust in this photo. I need to clean the engine before the next show! 🤓
Silicone tape for electrical connector protection. This stuff really is cool. You just cut a strip. Start it and wrap it around onto itself. Then continue on around stretching it as you go...
OEM cabin air filter
A/C compressor and bolts
Cabin air filter replacement.
This is an amazing cleaner! These days it is difficult for me to clean and maintain my baby. So I started looking for tech/chem ways to take care of her to my standard. First I bought a 1600 psi...
This is an amazing cleaner! These days it is difficult for me to clean and maintain my baby. So I started looking for tech/chem ways to take care of her to my standard. First I bought a 1600 psi...