Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > SSmoked

Conversation Between SSmoked and TJ91
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. SSmoked
    12-14-2009 10:08 PM
    SSmoked
    not sure if im posting this correctly but here it goes anyways.

im going to montreal for new years, not christmas. were staying at the holiday In, not exactly sure where tho. should be a asom time, heard montreal is crazy. u going for christmas?
    yea it bugs me with the whole holiday time when they know damn welll its christmas.
  2. TJ91
    12-14-2009 04:37 PM
    TJ91
    hey Ssmoked, noticed that your going to montreal for christmas, are you going on that huge organized trip? the 2 nights 3 days one?
    Oh and yeah and i agree its Christmas! Christmas tree, not a holiday tree like the ****ing media was trying to say, shit pisses me off lol.
  3. TJ91
    08-23-2009 02:48 PM
    TJ91
    lol ive blown away Mazda 3s in my mom Fusion somehow, was soo dissapointed when i noticed my camaro breaking its ball to pass my friends Mazda 3.
    I do give it up to Mazda 3s, 3 of my friends have them and all i can say it that they are quick and nimble. Great cars but i love my Camaro. It just feels abnormally slow for a car which is supposed to dyno 260hp even though they weigh alot. I hope Sigma and I can compare cars and see if its just me, or if its actually the car.