Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > 1HOTSS

Conversation Between 1HOTSS and Xx_Cool_Blue_xX
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. 1HOTSS
    05-20-2011 09:44 AM
    1HOTSS
    hey cool blue- i am going- but i am so injured. i puled my hip out and i am walkin crooked. old age isn't gonna stop me though- so i will send you a private email and phone # on it so we can make arrangements- i will meet at the mcdonalds in penn yan. it is easier for me.
  2. Xx_Cool_Blue_xX
    05-18-2011 09:25 PM
    Xx_Cool_Blue_xX
    I believe we get on the track at 5:30pm. We get to take 3 laps. We should be done within the hour, probably a little more. I come straight home after the track and I got home between 8pm-9pm.
  3. 1HOTSS
    05-18-2011 05:56 PM
    1HOTSS
    i wanted to know when you think we'll go to the glen? Time i mea? Are we driving on the track? i ask because i have an evening game to attend and trying to figure out which one i will make it to.
  4. Xx_Cool_Blue_xX
    05-02-2011 03:55 AM
    Xx_Cool_Blue_xX
    That would be me! I am little over an hours drive west of Rochester ( Orleans county). I left my house last year to meet up at Steve's house in Geneva at approx 5:30-6am. We meet at Steve's house at 8am, Then we caravan to penn yan to meet the other half of the group. We met at a mcdonalds parking lot last year. From there its to the show with everyone and then the Glen!! Let me know if you can make it. As of right now, you and I are the only ones coming from the west. If thats the way it ends up I can drive to rochester to meet up and then head out.

Bruce
  5. 1HOTSS
    05-01-2011 06:40 PM
    1HOTSS
    hi- i think you are the westside contact for the penn yan group- i am coming from west rochester. anyone else form here meeting so i can make plans? if you aren't the right contact, let me know who is. i am interested in going but i have to get a few details down first- start time etc in case i can't make the group drive.