Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Hopper

Conversation Between Hopper and jmelchio
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Hopper
    04-27-2010 09:10 PM
    Hopper
    Glad you had a good experience with Tom. He's a class act and always gets personally involved with every customer who contacts him. It's just what he does and why I drove from CT to buy from him. BTW...don't feel to bad about your stock ride. Other than the painted stripes, mine is too. But not for long....
  2. jmelchio
    04-20-2010 12:29 PM
    jmelchio
    Hopper, thanks again for the Tom Henry recommendation. I was having a problem getting through to his service department (a few emails and a phone message were not returned), so I sent him a message and told him I was having a hard time getting a response from the service dept. Within 24 hours of messaging him, all messages were returned He seemed to appreciate letting him know that there was a potential issue, and it's refreshing to know that he took care of it personally.

I'm loving my 1SS. However, after reading about all of the modifications that others are doing, I feel very inadequate now with a stock vehicle

Thanks again,

Joe.
  3. jmelchio
    02-14-2010 08:44 AM
    jmelchio
    Hopper, I think I found one about 2 hrs away. I'll get more details tomorrow. I've done more research on Tom Henry, and it's definitely the place to go here in the area. I'll definitely take my Camaro to him for all maintenance/servicing. Thanks for the information. Joe.
  4. Hopper
    02-13-2010 09:36 PM
    Hopper
    Did Scotty take care of you? If not, I talked to Tom Henry yesterday and he would be more than happy to help or assist you with an order to get exactly what you want. Let me know...
  5. Hopper
    02-07-2010 09:46 AM
    Hopper
    You can find Tom Henry on the internet. Google Tom Henry Racing and you'll get all the contact info. He's not far from you. As far as a contact there, Tom himself is always happy to talk to customers, but I would just walk in and ask to talk to a salesperson. Be sure to tell them you saw them on Camaro5 and they were recommended. I know you will meet Tom at some point in the process. He's passionate about Camaros, as you will see when you check out his website. They will take good care of you. I guarantee it.
  6. jmelchio
    02-06-2010 06:13 PM
    jmelchio
    Hopper, thanks for the recommendation. Do you have a contact name & email address for somebody at Tom Henry Chevy? Thanks.