Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > jpsuperman81

Conversation Between jpsuperman81 and Ghost Rider
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 19
  1. jpsuperman81
    08-26-2009 08:24 PM
    jpsuperman81
    Clutch is better, leg learned quick. Im gonna let dealer do my headers/mufflers, get dad to tote up there in his truck next week probably. Might let them do stripes haven't decided. They mentioned working with you to extend down underneath spoiler which i also want done. Its like the fornt of these stripes we got are better but the rear of others is better. Parked it just now with just under 100 miles, visited dad, brother and others today. Love it man these things are sweet!
  2. Ghost Rider
    08-26-2009 04:18 PM
    Ghost Rider
    I got an auto trans. so no clutch or stall issues for me. I did have one very minor cosmetic issue that I found so far. I haven't really had a chance to test out the engine or electronics yet. Congrats again on getting your car. I'm pumped and I know you are too.
  3. jpsuperman81
    08-26-2009 02:38 PM
    jpsuperman81
    I hate the clutch what about you, otherwise its awesome car. Adrian said they do stripes in house and their guy is really good, they been straight forward so i have no reason to doubt that. I didn't stall but could see why it be easy to. I had two minor cosmetic problems on mine.
  4. Ghost Rider
    08-26-2009 09:37 AM
    Ghost Rider
    Congrats! We definitely should get together and compare cars since they are nearly twins.
  5. jpsuperman81
    08-26-2009 09:34 AM
    jpsuperman81
    Got the call headed there at lunchtime. Gonna talk to speed styles about stripes see if they feel up to doing them. I will let you know. Maybe we can get together sometime and compare.
  6. jpsuperman81
    08-25-2009 03:13 PM
    jpsuperman81
    Hmmm I don't know. I always use speed styles for tint and they owe me a favor I gave them a spoiler I never installed on my civic. Probably go 20% that's what's on my civic. I don't know about stripes every dealer is different I know Dale Jarrett ford uses speed styles for tinting and pin striping. Not sure if city does it in house or subs it out. I thought about having them do my headers/mufflers but would rather go to a performance shop. If they do your stripes let me know, I'm still hoping for the magic phone call.
  7. Ghost Rider
    08-25-2009 02:53 PM
    Ghost Rider
    I was going to have City Chevrolet put the stripes on. They are also doing the tint. Do you think that's a bad idea? I hadn't really thought about. I assumed they would bring in an outside vendor. What percentage tint are you doing?
  8. jpsuperman81
    08-25-2009 01:39 PM
    jpsuperman81
    Who's doing your stripes, I was gonna go to speed styles they do my tint and g
    other stuff but if you get yours done first I might go where you went since they be more familiar with the process.
  9. jpsuperman81
    08-25-2009 11:37 AM
    jpsuperman81
    WTF are you serious, I mean congrats but I thought you were running behind me? How did yours get there mine just got off train yesterday. We ordered same car and you ordered after me, gm really screwed this thing up. Happy for you sad for me.
  10. Ghost Rider
    08-25-2009 11:35 AM
    Ghost Rider
    My car arrived at the dealer today. The GFX and engine cover did NOT come in with the car. I ordered the stripes from MOPROAUTO yesterday and they won't be here for a few days. I hope your car comes in soon. I'd like to see it.