Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > ORANGE U NV

Conversation Between ORANGE U NV and RobbieSS
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. ORANGE U NV
    05-25-2010 11:52 PM
    ORANGE U NV
    Robbie, I saw your post and wanted to say we've missed ya bro! Hope to see ya on the Ft. Desoto cruise.
  2. RobbieSS
    04-12-2010 11:38 PM
    RobbieSS
    Have not talked to you in a while. How did the crash repairs turn out? I thought you might find this interesting, I found camaro5 has a LEO group going. I thought there were a lot of LEOs on here. Check it out: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/group.php?groupid=22

Robbie
  3. RobbieSS
    02-18-2010 10:06 PM
    RobbieSS
    Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that. Glad she is ok and the car can be fixed. I bumped mine in my garage Wednesday and put about a 1" scratch on the front bumper. I took it to carsmetics and paid way too much to have it fixed, but it's fixed.

I'm still waiting for GMPP to come out with the cold air intake. I'm disappointed it is taking this long for it to come out. I've already paid for it and really have no idea what I'm getting for my $400.

I am putting in a subwoofer on Tuesday. That will be a nice addition.

Hope all is well with you, other than the wife crashing the SS.

Robbie
  4. ORANGE U NV
    02-17-2010 08:00 PM
    ORANGE U NV
    Well it happened.... the wife crashed the car. She is fine and the car isn't too bad. Tore up the drivers headlight, fender and a little bend in the hood. The radiator never leaked and no air bay deployment. I took it back to the dealer for repair and a warranty claim since the paint on the rear bumper had some minor flaws. Hope your doing better.
  5. ORANGE U NV
    01-21-2010 05:18 PM
    ORANGE U NV
    Hey! How are you? I havn't put anymore money in it. I expect to do a handheld tune soon....still hate that AFM
  6. RobbieSS
    01-17-2010 04:46 PM
    RobbieSS
    What's new with you and your Camaro? I have not talked with you in a while.
    Robbie