Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > SSGator

Conversation Between SSGator and Rhetor
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Rhetor
    01-07-2010 05:41 PM
    Rhetor
    "Butch" is a great name! Right now I have penciled in "The Road Warrior" from my car . . . since it will be a daily driver . . . actually, my wife's daily driver! She claimed it after I asked her to drive the car home from the dealer . . . said she "bonded" with it! Lost my car before I got it home! When I figure out the exhaust, I will let you know what I do. She said, anything, just not a muffler delete. I know I will do an X pipe . . . I am thinking about the Loudmouth II's . . . I have always been partial to magnaflow and flowmaster, though.
  2. SSGator
    01-04-2010 08:09 PM
    SSGator
    I haven't yet but it is on the radar. I don't mind the sound now but I do want to "Butch" it up a bit. That is the name of my car. LOL I am looking at theCorsa cutbacks with the x pipes.
  3. Rhetor
    01-02-2010 04:50 PM
    Rhetor
    Also, I am already planning to work on the exhaust to get a more traditional muscle car sound . . . x-pipe . . . but wife won't let me do the muffler delete . . . but I have to do something. Stock it sounds too much like a cadillac.

Have you reworked your exhaust yet? I know what to do with a Harley, but this is my first muscle car.

Thanks, Gator.